PDA

View Full Version : How can I be Alpha in this class?

djs13
09-05-2007, 02:03 PM
So today was the first day of school and I've taken this as an opportunity to demonstrate my game. I'm friends with alot of people but today in my business class there are alot of tools. A few guys that I used to hangout with when I was younger are in there and there's a girl who is a grade above me who these guys flirt with all period. They play games with the teacher and the teacher allows it until it gets pushed too far.

Although I've been the "class clown" alot in my life, these guys were so f'ing annoying that I basically just shut up all period. My question, is how can I open with some of the older girls in the class that these guys flirt with and should I try talking to these guys, just to boost my social confidence?

Thanks.

Jolly_Roger
09-05-2007, 08:17 PM
wow,that's just like my 2nd period class.All the guys hit on one girl and their so annoying.
I would let them banter and talk,then i would open the older girls with a neg.
These guys made her value higher than it really is,you have to treat her like an SHB now.

pose
09-05-2007, 08:45 PM
If everyone is into her then stand out by being not into her...game the guys...She'll be confused, then she'll come around, they always do...happy hunting