PDA

View Full Version : The AFC jumps through hoops

Blinx
12-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Okay, i know this forum aint for help with 1 perticular chick but im kinda in need.
Ive been talking to this chick for some time now (shes got a BF so ive had 2 wotk at it) and like last week i told her i got her a present while i was out coz i was thinking of her (but i really didnt) but i was only jokin, then she totally believed me. But only yesterday night did i tell her i joking, the convo went a little sumthin like this:
HB8: am i still getting my xmas present
Me: Oh yea...about that i was kinda only playin around.
hb8: U LIED 2 ME!!!
Me: yea but its not like u got me anything so were even again (this was my attempt to pull her back coz she was upset)
I thought it was going okay and i had evething under control untill...
HB8: Are u sure bout that one? ('shit she really did get me sumthin' is wot i was thinking at this point)
Me: Oh...did u get me sumthing? coz like if u did i will totally get u sumthin 4real (i went absolutely AFC and jumped though her hoop:eek: )
HB8: okay...(now shes happy again but im not)
I know wot i done wrong not so sure why i said wot i said though.
So wot could i do u get myself outta this predicament considering i dont wanna spend any money coz it would only make me an AFC again.

Masters
12-22-2005, 04:42 PM
How old are you? Is it predominately teenagers that type "dis is wot i said 2 her so she did wot i said"? The typing language I'm wondering about here? Like, is this cool for the younger generations? I've also noticed younger people typing in AlTeRnAtInG CaPs.
If you're not fucking this girl you need to stop letting her string you along.
There's no reason to waste this much time on a girl with a boyfriend unless you've fucked her or have plans to do so in the near future.
If you don't want to continue being an AFC, which you always were; which most of us on these forums are, go find and fuck ten other women. If you cant fuck any girls yet then practice your game on strangers until you can, but don't stop with one.. continue and fuck many. Avoid one-itis.
If you don't want to spend money on her and you're wondering what an alpha would do? Do what you want to do.. don't spend money on her. Don't worry about what she thinks or feels. You’re not getting any from her.. why do you care? She has a boyfriend to buy her things and please her sexually.

Rodzilla
12-22-2005, 04:44 PM
Why are you buying shit for a chick that clearly has a BF?
Run a BF destroyer or let it go...

Blinx
12-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Im 16,
Yea thanks for the advice anyhow, i think im guna let it go.