PDA

View Full Version : ljbf or not? confused

Mc Lovinn
09-03-2007, 05:55 PM
whats up guys... although i havent posted much on here, ive been reading this stuff for a good while. But anywho, back to the question.

Ive know this one girl about a year. to be honest i didnt even notice her the first time i met her, (she was with her friend, who i was more focused on). well anyways, me and her friend almost started to date. but she couldnt get over her b/f, not to mention my terrible game in the whole situation. well as that started to fall apart i started to hangout with the girl im having confusion with now. she is about an 8 or 9 but is nothing special... ( no one-itis or anything hah). i just enjoy her company and all

fast forward a few months... over the summer we began hanging out more although just as friends we'd often hangout just me and her, weve both had other relationships during our friendship and everything.

heres some things that show signs of ljbf's or the exact opposite. keep in mind that shes kind of flirtacious with everyone

so heres some IOI's:
-she tells me im really cute
-gives me a hug every chance she gets
-asks me to message her/ carry her for stupid reasons and out of no where
-i make her laugh constantly with ease
-she calls to hangout with me,alot, and i hardly end up having to call her
-we went to the movies together two nights ago. and came back to my house and watched the stars and just talked for a long time. basically i know she really enjoys my company haha.

that sounds like a good to go right? wellll

heres some IOD's (i think im using these terms in the right context)
-tells me about the guys she hooks up with and dates
-when i almost hit one of her tits or something on accident shes like "its ok, cause your just (insert name)."
-says were best friends
-considering i almost dated her best friend itd be akward but... that was a while ago...
-gets uncomfortable kinda or changes the subject if it gets to flirtacious
-told me about another friend that she was friends with ... and said although she was attracted to him itd just be akward cause of how good of friends they were (she wasnt telling me the story purpoesly, we were just talking about stuff like that)

I guess this is the final verdict. I know shes is or was attracted to me, but i feel like my time has passed possibly? or possibly hesitant because she dosnt want to ruin a friendship. what do you guys think? and is there any ways to reverse things and turn it into more than a ljbf situation

im sure ill be hanging out with her again this weekend and hopefully have something figured out by then.... im just so confused about it sometimes! haha

AshleyL
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
If she tells you OFTEN that you're her best friend, then that's really not too good of a sign...

and the fact that she's like "oh, it's okay if you hit my boob, you're just [enter name]" that right there is enough for you to know she just wants to be friends.

because if you weren't JUST [enter name] then she'd be like "oooh, he just touched my boob".

Mc Lovinn
09-03-2007, 06:02 PM
yeah... well its weird cause if i had just met her im sure wed date or something ... its just wed been friends for so long now and i didnt really see anything in her until nowish

AshleyL
09-03-2007, 06:11 PM
It sounds like you kind of passed the time period as to when she expected you to act.

This same thing happened to a friend of mine... he really was into this girl, but he just didn't act quick enough so she thought something was wrong WITH HER.

Mc Lovinn
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
yeah... i guess it was because i was into her friend first... cant really do the switcheroo with best friends hahaha

AshleyL
09-03-2007, 06:26 PM
lol true, especially if they're really great friends. Some women will betray each other for a guy but that's not the kind of girl you want anyways.

nightflight7
09-03-2007, 06:28 PM
-when i almost hit one of her tits or something on accident shes like "its ok, cause your just (insert name)."
-says were best friends
-considering i almost dated her best friend itd be akward but... that was a while ago...
-told me about another friend that she was friends with ... and said although she was attracted to him itd just be akward cause of how good of friends they were (she wasnt telling me the story purpoesly, we were just talking about stuff like that)

Dunno why you're confused about this cos it's textbook LJBF.

Never, EVER take IOIs solely at face value; just because a girl acts nice towards you doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you.

Mc Lovinn
09-03-2007, 06:31 PM
yeah, thats why im not like freaking out over it... i dont take any of the ioi seriously... i just wanted to make sure i wasnt passing up an oppourtunity

Legion5
09-03-2007, 11:37 PM
She has both developed the desire to fuck you and the desire to more strongly not fuck you at the same time.

This is a 100% textbook LJBF. You DID something to cause this, you were a tool, you LET her disrespect you, you let her IOD you.

It's clear she was trying to game you and neg you into being attracted and make a move, she likes you, eventually she got comfortable enough with it that she used it as a transition to disqualify you.

There is no other way such a CONTRASTY situation would develop unless she was manipulative trying to tool you (which is not the case because you already give her value like hugging her).

Ashley agrees with me.

You need to stop being her pet AFC. She does not deserve you even in this context. You are not that uncool I bet.

Stop.

Mc Lovinn
09-04-2007, 01:06 PM
well... i neg her all the time, i used that technique before i ever read this mm stuff... so its not like im a tool or nothing. thats what makes it different, i dont jump through hoops. i usually get her tying my shoes and shit haha... so im not being a tool... its more like a "my time has passed" thing... and if there was any things that could take me out of that just a friend zone...i think theres some stuff that i might need to read like referring to damage control or something like that right?

I Am McLovin
09-05-2007, 12:24 AM
whats up guys... although i havent posted much on here, ive been reading this stuff for a good while. But anywho, back to the question.

Ive know this one girl about a year. to be honest i didnt even notice her the first time i met her, (she was with her friend, who i was more focused on). well anyways, me and her friend almost started to date. but she couldnt get over her b/f, not to mention my terrible game in the whole situation. well as that started to fall apart i started to hangout with the girl im having confusion with now. she is about an 8 or 9 but is nothing special... ( no one-itis or anything hah). i just enjoy her company and all

fast forward a few months... over the summer we began hanging out more although just as friends we'd often hangout just me and her, weve both had other relationships during our friendship and everything.

heres some things that show signs of ljbf's or the exact opposite. keep in mind that shes kind of flirtacious with everyone

so heres some IOI's:
-she tells me im really cute
-gives me a hug every chance she gets
-asks me to message her/ carry her for stupid reasons and out of no where
-i make her laugh constantly with ease
-she calls to hangout with me,alot, and i hardly end up having to call her
-we went to the movies together two nights ago. and came back to my house and watched the stars and just talked for a long time. basically i know she really enjoys my company haha.

that sounds like a good to go right? wellll

-says were best friends

I guess this is the final verdict. I know shes is or was attracted to me, but i feel like my time has passed possibly? or possibly hesitant because she dosnt want to ruin a friendship. what do you guys think? and is there any ways to reverse things and turn it into more than a ljbf situation

im sure ill be hanging out with her again this weekend and hopefully have something figured out by then.... im just so confused about it sometimes! haha

How are you about to join after me and take my name..

you need to start fresh

Mc Lovinn
09-05-2007, 01:47 PM
i had a different one but saw the movie the day it came out and decided to change it
i hadnt posted on it till now
didnt notice though bro
there can be two mc lovins right?
at least we dont suck dick at fucking pussy
hahahahha

nightflight7
09-05-2007, 04:02 PM
i had a different one but saw the movie the day it came out and decided to change it
i hadnt posted on it till now
didnt notice though bro
there can be two mc lovins right?
at least we dont suck dick at fucking pussy
hahahahha

Woah, two McLovins, double trouble! :cool:

"How's it going with the ladies?"

"It's not the 'going' I'm worried about... but the 'coming'." :D

Mc Lovinn
09-05-2007, 06:19 PM
its ok mc lovin number 1

its kinda like a " i scratch your back you scratch mine deal"
except my back is on my cock
hahhahaa

Pantothenic
09-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Yo Dude,

First things first. She's into you. Next, hold down the "Shift" key on your keyboard when you key the word "I". That's how it should look, not "i". Be proud of who you are!

Back to you your girl. DO NOT under any circumstances say stuff like "gee I really would like you as more than a friend" or some such thing. Instead, be cocky/funny (read Mystery's stuff on negs-light negs, read David D's stuff on cocky-funny) get your energy up around her. Then give her the kiss-test ("on a scale of one to ten how good of a kisser are you?). Don't be surprised if she has a surprised reaction or pretends to hate you for that-that means you are in there. Then, if she hesitates, say "well?" Then try to kiss her. DO NOT under any circumstances get P.O.'d at her for any reason. She's waiting for to take charge. Sounds like she's a winner. Good luck!

Mc Lovinn
09-05-2007, 07:22 PM
as easy as that sounds. I <<<< !! dont see it going down like that. She'd prolly think I was just fucking around or something....

I guess im looking for more of like a subtle way to take me out of that friend zone. Whether it be not talk to her for a while or what not.(kinda tried it before, not much luck) i use cocky/funny all the time and she loves it ... but its still that friend type vibe, and i want to change that if possible haha

Jolly_Roger
09-05-2007, 08:13 PM
You could ramp up the cockiness.If you started acting much more sexual around her while acting cocky,it should take you out of the LJBF zone.Don't apologize for anything,and start becoming extremely touchy around her.Pantothenic is right,negging her would be a smart move.Like telling her she has something on her face with a slightly disgusted face,followed up by a back turn.

I Am McLovin
09-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I feel obligated to give you any amazing game advice until you change your name. Make it fogley the organ donor

Vdub
09-05-2007, 11:47 PM
I don't know. I agree with Ash and Night. It sounds like ljbf. In my personal opinion I'd go out and use her as a pivot. Since your friends I doubt she'd care. If she is 8-9 thats a damn good example of pre-selection if you ask me. Of course if you are still interested in this girl and don't want to be left wondering about what could have been go on and the next time you find yourself watching stars look into her eyes do the classic C around her face (as seen on TV! sorry I'm watchin it for material to avoid) and just fuckin kiss her. Worse comes to worse you kill your friendship and lose a pivot. but honestly if shes takin up that much of your time you need to get out of there and start gamin anyway.
Best of luck to you dude.

Mc Lovinn
09-06-2007, 12:30 PM
hahha to mc lovin... i think i will bro, no worries.

and vdub... sounds good, its not like im really really into her so id prolly just use her as a pivot. and i guess if the oppourtunity arises. then ill just go for it hah
thanks everyone for your help!

Hadzo
09-06-2007, 01:02 PM
it depends of u not her if u get lbjfd.. u can hang out with a girl and not make a move but still have a good chance of hooking up.. its about how u behave.. have the mindset that u just wanted to be her friend, but you see her in a new light now.. fuck it and try to escalate.. its better to be ljbfed now than to spend time racking ur brains and then find out you have missed ur chance..

So.. Be cool, but escalate.. also try to be two senced.. If u keep sexual tension between you too you prolly wont be ljbfd..