PDA

View Full Version : Help! Talking to Girl in Class, where do i go from here?

Metacom
09-02-2007, 11:26 PM
So basically the first day of class this HB 8 sat down next to me and opened me and we started talking, I negged and teased a lot. The next day she sat next to me again. She stated how printing out notes was a waste of time and I agreed, mostly because I'm too lazy to print them out. The next day of class she came with full printed notes that the teacher put online, I tell her how she made me look like a jack-ass in front of the whole class by being the only one with out notes, and how I would refuse to let her sit next to me the next class, by and by she compromised in saying that she will print the notes out for me the next class. I don't really have any ideas of what to say if she does bring them or how Bounce to a new location from the class.

Jenner
09-02-2007, 11:38 PM
instant date after class
depending on time frames
continue talking with her and say ur on ur way to lunch and ask her to join u etc

El Tiburon
09-02-2007, 11:45 PM
alrite bro, yo fuckin got this, shes obiosly intresed in you,you should really get a a coppy of the mystery method book:) the best 20 bucks ive spent in my whole life! u can even get it at fuckin barnes and nobles!! so basically keep the convo fun and exciting, dont show too much interest!! just keep ur coo, ass class ends, just get really talkitive with her, or as ur walking out ask her if you guys had homework or something stupid, just dont make it look like ur trying to walk with her then chenge subject to something that makes her laugh or something interesting, and then say something like "ima go grab a hamburger really quickly cus im fucking starving , wana tag along?" take to what ever resaurant in ur school you want to, and DO NOT PAY FOR HER, unless she's totally broke. then as ur eating with her just keep the convo interesting, and touch her shoulder, or make do like a palme reading routine, basically get some kino in there, but make it look natural and not akward. make this lunch fun and exciting, but brief, REMEMBER, u r the prize, and you gota end the lunch with her. say something like, i gota pick up my friend jackie and go to the gym or something, just not make it look like bullshit. leave her wanting more!! I know it sounds like a whole lot of shit to grasp, haha but u if u do bounce with her, you dont wana fuck it up!!
leme know how if goes brotha :)

Metacom
09-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks, sounds like a plan. Yah I picked up the book last night and thats when I found out about this forum, I'm about 2/3 of the way done with it, it's just I have to read these 2 other books for tommorow as well, so I'm trying to balance them all. I'll let you know how it goes.

El Tiburon
09-03-2007, 11:39 PM
nice
good luck

keegan
09-04-2007, 02:29 AM
sounds like the shark has some god ideas, but keep in mind you can read a nillion books and still have no game, i have read about ten, game specific books and finally put them all aside and started getting out there and making approaches using all the stuff i read now i have to perfect it, once i do then ill start reading again.

anywho this is another option, im from AZ and go to Arizona state university
one the best openers in the class room is,"hey did you look this professor up on rate my proff. dot com?"
she will say yes or no and its really easy to take it from there, oh yeah i heard the same thing or wow i didn't hear that you must be making this up are you one of those crazy chicks that lie non stop, thats funny cause i would have guessed a psychology major, then transition to all of the psyche stuff, eveolution or even some cool class ur taking.

i have one more that is seriously killer i mean killer it will open any set anytime any situation it is that good, not only that it works great with texting as well ill post it soon, not sure if i wanna let this one go just yet but my fraternity bros and i use it a lot.

Metacom
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
So it turned out, some fat chick and her friend ended up taking the seats this girl and I usually sit at. (front) So I just sat in the middle of class because there weren't really any hot girls there to sit next to. My luck a cute girl sits next to me HB 7.5, I open her and get to talking, the other girl comes in goes to the front and sits down, I'm still talking to HB7.5 and I see out of the corner of my eye 8.5 (original) looking for me and spotting me... DHV spike + social proof. After the class the HB 8.5 runs up to me while i'm talking with HB7.5 and hands me my homework, I introduce the two and kinda blame HB8.5 getting there early enough to save our seets and start playing as if it were a 2-set. I ended up getting a 2x #close.

On another note I opened this girl that sat next to me in bio a day previous, telling her that she better not fall asleep in class again, but really couldn't continue the convo because prof. started talking. After class she sort of bolted, but luckily I took the fast way and ended up meeting a good female friend of mine, a 9, and hugged her... DHV spike and social proof. I can't wait till next class...

El Tiburon
09-04-2007, 08:42 PM
nice!! chiki chikki yeah!! now you got two options brotha you can either invest all these chicks ur meeting to build a social circle, and get even more pussy, for instructions on this go to the college thred:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46060
Or you can fuck em, although it will be kinda akward if u fuck it up cus you got class with them, for that check out the section on phone game on this site. good job man!!