PDA

View Full Version : Date Idea's...

JohnnyFIVE
09-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Ok all, need some help here, i've got a date set up with a amazing lil 19yr old asian HB 9.5 and am having probs as far as a good date...

For a lil background, the HB is obviously gorgeous, but is also highly intelligent, is studying goverment via Harvard, and has aspirations of joining the CIA.....now, with that, I had the excellent idea of taking her to the Spy Museum in DC, prob is she has some sort of appointment at 3 P.M. and that day i'm taking her, this tuesday, last admission is at 4 P.M., so my choice is either taking her earlier and then having her bail later for her appointment, or finding something after her appointment to do....it needs to be in the DC area and my brain is really being racked for idea's....tried maybe salsa lessons, nothing good on tuesday....she originally wanted to have me tag along to shop for a book I mentioned about to her, but if we went that route i'm not sure how to best continue after simply that....need some input guys, definatly appreciated...

-JohnnyBoy

Dongeroman
09-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Ok all, need some help here, i've got a date set up with a amazing lil 19yr old asian HB 9.5 and am having probs as far as a good date...

For a lil background, the HB is obviously gorgeous, but is also highly intelligent, is studying goverment via Harvard, and has aspirations of joining the CIA.....now, with that, I had the excellent idea of taking her to the Spy Museum in DC, prob is she has some sort of appointment at 3 P.M. and that day i'm taking her, this tuesday, last admission is at 4 P.M., so my choice is either taking her earlier and then having her bail later for her appointment, or finding something after her appointment to do....it needs to be in the DC area and my brain is really being racked for idea's....tried maybe salsa lessons, nothing good on tuesday....she originally wanted to have me tag along to shop for a book I mentioned about to her, but if we went that route i'm not sure how to best continue after simply that....need some input guys, definatly appreciated...

-JohnnyBoy

Well I probably wouldn't take her to the spy museum. Sure it's a nice gesture because she's into the CIA etc. ,but wouldn't it be better to expose her to something different that she's never been exposed to?

JohnnyFIVE
09-03-2007, 09:34 AM
see thats the prob, it is something new she's not been exposed to really, and she seemed really excited about the idea....I had the idea of maybe a comedy club but i'm not sure...

-JohnnyBoy