PDA

View Full Version : transition from comfort to dating

intel
09-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi ive been very confused with this.. the last few sarges i got lost in this transition. So basicaly ill go through the most recent sarge

I was introduced to a friend of my ex, and basically randomly took her out to the movies a few days ago, because of some festival that was happening she invited me to come along with a few of her friends. They went home and we went to watch a movie 1v1. Did some DHV routines, built some comfort gave her some stupid nicknames, made sure she was laughing a lot etc etc was all done okay.
However, i had poor kino escalation and wasnt holding her hands or anything like that. Biggest leak in my game which i need to improve. I played the 5 question game and got her to take me to the best restaurant she knows in a few days time. At the end of the night gave her a hug and said goodbye.

Now i know the kino escalation is very important. But what im confused about here is when do you actually know ur dating etc. Is there some official way to go about it, do you basically have to say to the girl that we're dating?
I had troubles with this issue with my last gf too.

Cheers intel

holyskeleton
09-02-2007, 08:57 AM
you dont have to clarify that. you want to think as long as you are having fun then you can do whatever you are comfortable with.

Mr_Right
09-02-2007, 07:04 PM
i also have this problem. anything?