PDA

View Full Version : How to close it with girls at the club?

Big
12-22-2005, 08:39 AM
I'm 20 years old and I'm currently reading "The Game", that's how I got into all of this. I'm not afraid to say it, I'm a newbie to all of this. I wouldn't say that I have a problem with girls but I want to take it to the extreme and that's why I'm so interested in being a PUA.
So to my question. When I'm in the club, it's pretty packed and not a great pace for talking because of the loud music, how do I connect with a girl the smoothest way and more important, how do I close it all.
Example: I was out last weekend and this girl came up to me (she was pretty drunk), she started talking to me but I just couldn't keep her interest so she just wandered of. What should I have done?
Also I'm curently fucking this girl on the regular but I want her friend, she knows it but claims that she can't do anything because of her friend. This is BS and how do I prove it to her?

sync
12-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Clubs are a tough scene to pick up girls; not saying it can't be done, but harder than most, due to the fact that it is loud.
As for your example, do you remember the conversation? Maybe it was something you said? What topics did you bring up? Or maybe it could be due to the fact that she was "pretty drunk" - (I've had some bad experience with girls that are "pretty drunk" - they have the attention span of a moth).

No1Deamon
12-22-2005, 09:57 AM
I tend to agree about clubs being a bad venue, especially when the ones that restrict your movement, because of age limits. But I have found that drunk girls are pretty good to practice on, they tend to exaggerate the NLP, which makes it easier to pick up on.

i master
12-22-2005, 11:26 AM
My suggestion is to find better places. :cool:
I'm not sure where you live, but where I live there are plenty of clubs/bars that you can go to and actually hear the person next to you.
There are many pitfalls of meeting up with drunk chicks:
-short attention span
-them not remembering your name
-them thinking they are being taken advantage of
-vomit (unless your into that)
But it is a two way street. I am painting with a wide brush but as a general rule. I usually don't bother with really drunk girls (unless I am really drunk) because it just seems boring.
I find the best place to hook up with a drunk girl is at a house party. It is easier to show social proof, easier to isolate, easier to hold their attention since they can now hear you. I think of parties as one big set and just feel out the type of people to see if I can quickly become the alpha by telling funny stories. (Delivery is key.)

Fresno Smooth
12-22-2005, 12:24 PM
it is way eiesier to hook up at a house party
by far
but big if you can get her some where quite for 5 minutes DHV
then BOOM!
instant date
invite her to join you at a nother bar or pub
or go grab soemhtign to eat and then go to a different club
and if shes not down then fuck her go there anyways and game other chicks
some times a change of scenery is key
as for the friend thing
maybe try the dual induction massage or soemhtign!

Blinx
12-22-2005, 12:36 PM
as for the friend thing
maybe try the dual induction massage or soemhtign!
LOL
Im sure this was posted earlier 2day:confused:

Phoenix_mtl
12-22-2005, 12:51 PM
You can't go by just what "The Game" says . . . he leaves a lot out of the process. You have to isolate and change locations, for one. And he doesn't speak a lot about comfort stages. If anything, The Game just tells men to be assholes to pretty girls.

Fresno Smooth
12-22-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL
Im sure this was posted earlier 2day:confused:
im sure its in the forefront of most of our minds
im gonna try it out in fernie at new years!

Blinx
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Keep us posted on how that goes.
Good luck

Rodzilla
12-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Pheonix_mtl,
WTF? Drop that AFC mentality...
No where in "The Game", MM, RSD, Speed seduction, or any other PUA material does it say to be an asshole to pretty girls.
You have no ieda of the social dynamics at play in the attraction of women to men. Women like the cocky funny guys...Why? cause it's fun...would you rather go out on the town with your D&D pals who just stand against the wall and don't interact with anyone, or would you rather hang out with the guy that knows everybody, is telling funny stories, has HB's all over him and is full of exciting energy?
Women like the excitement.
If you don't learn the dynamics, you're always going to get tooled by the HB's...Welcome to the real world of women...You can learn or you can be a tool, the choice is yours.

polarize
12-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Also I'm curently fucking this girl on the regular but I want her friend, she knows it but claims that she can't do anything because of her friend. This is BS and how do I prove it to her?
Stop trying to 'convince' her rationally and start amping up her emotions.
1) Talk to her about all of the other girls you're seeing.
2) Invite her out for a late-afternoon errand run so you guys can 'catch up'.
3) Isolate to seduction location and kino escalate to the close.
If she's talking to you about why she can't do it, she's really trying to talk herself out of it. It's your job to change that tide.

Big
12-23-2005, 03:53 AM
Thanks for all your advice, appreciate it.
Ok so where I'm living right now, there's like one club where people go, including me and my teammates (I play basketball) (this is by the way what the drunk girl started talking to me about). So I really don't have any other choice as far as settings.
And the Dual Induction Massage thing that you guys were talking about, what the hell is that?? (Remember, I'm a newbie). Also, I'm trying to learn all the"codes" like PUA, HB etc. etc but damn it's hard, please do me a favor and write the whole name of something (including the "code" so that I can learn it).
As for the girl I'm trying to fuck, I can hardly get her to talk to me, lately I have been ignoring her (after making a fool of myself when I was really drunk, ended up fucking her other friend....:( ) So how do I get her to be alone with me, if I just get alone at my place, I think I'll be able to handle it, she's not exactly prude... She has a DVD that's mine and I have her watch at my place, how shall I proceed the best way... To not make it look desperate.
Peace

Administrator
12-23-2005, 04:04 AM
You would know what the Dual Induction Massage was if you had read the library section of this forum.

Big
12-23-2005, 04:19 AM
I've been looking, where do I find the library section???

Blinx
12-23-2005, 04:29 AM
Right Here
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6