PDA

View Full Version : Starting from scratch. Almost.

The Ego
08-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Over this past summer I started working out and building muscle I also changed my style from Hip-Hop/Black to Vintage/Stoner and added a peacock which is a bandanna I also recently started reading TMM books. Now this year was supposed to be my junior year but because of how I treated school my first two years i was to be a freshman.

So now im in classes with people younger than me learning stuff I already know but as I think about it I start to see the upsides. Ill get to meet tons of new people who dont know me, I will be the only freshman with a license, and I dont have to worry about getting in fights cause I can take any freshman.

So on my first day I goto school rocking my bandanna and im pumped for the new year. Instantly in my first class I have a flock of girls around me asking me questions, giving me compliments. The thing is i dont know what to do cause theres a couple that i like but dont know how to single them out of the crowd. and once i do that then what? its like I know what not to say to girls but I dont know what to say.

Back2Back
08-25-2007, 03:48 PM
This is going to end up in Jive

but, you need to talk, keep them interested, but dont make it seem like you are trying to keep them interested...

just read MM you will get all you need to know in there

The Ego
08-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Ok sorry about that I just read the FAQ and i understand what i messed up on

TrueStory
08-25-2007, 04:25 PM
You 18 yet?

whatever doesn't matter.

High school chicks?

perfect.

Throw a party. Invite a bunch of freshmen and sophmore girls. Get them drunk. Done deal.

Keep it on DL. Don't make too much noise.

but in reality, these bitches prob. need help with their homeworks. You know all this stuff? Make it known. Girls in high school use "let's do our homework together" as an excuse to get close to boys they like.

Naturally, you're more mature and masculine than their peers. (what she's 14 going on 15 you're 16 going on 17?)