PDA

View Full Version : I Need All the Help I Can Get!!!!

guardianangel3289
08-25-2007, 12:38 AM
I know its long but please read!! i hate to say it but i dont know what to do... i really want to try to save this

What up guys, I've been a member for about a day now and this is my first post, i'm pretty new to MM and really just got into it for a little more ammo.
I've never had trouble getting pretty much any girl i set my sights on except this one. I need help knowing if its even salvagable, and what i should do if it is.
Ok about 3 months ago i ran into an old friend whom i had gone too school with from 1st to 9th grade but havent seen since. (I had had the biggest crush on her the entire time so you can see how its gonna get bad haha). After going out to dinner that same night I found out she felt the same way i did when we were kids. We talked for a long time and of course exchanged numbers and ended it with a hug.
The next day she left to new york for 2 weeks. We talked for about an hour a day and texted rapid fire every day. (i went through about 4000 txts in that 2 week span) The escalation was enormous, we went from old friends to total infatuation like that, which is extremely uncommon for me.
By the time she got back the anticipation was so great it was unbearable. When i pulled up to her house she ran out and we kissed right off the bat, it was like something out of a very bad romance movie haha.
We spent the entire day together just fully enjoying each others company. We made out for about a half hour that night and then unwillingly said goodnight as i dropped her off and sealed it with another kiss. That night we talked on the phone untill we went to sleep. Perfect..

The next day EVERYTHING changed.
I sent her a text at about noon and got a one word response a couple hours later, we had made plans to see each other the previous day so when i asked about it she said she couldnt go.
Things went like this for a few days, i asked her what was up and she would just say "nothing".
I would try to call and she wouldnt answer or txt
i went into damage control mode and just let loose with the compliments just hoping to get her back somehow ya know (the stupidest thing i couldve ever done)
i stopped talking to her for a couple days and things got much better
2 weeks went by and thaing were great again.
her birthday came up so i did something special and completely unique to ask her to be my gf ( i know that sounds retarded but so what) she went crazy and said yes.
that night she changed her mind and said it was too soon and we didnt talk for a month
She messaged me about a week ago and said how much she misses me and wants to try it again, i didnt reply for another day and asked her to come out with me and some frinds to the local hooka lounge. she didnt go and since its been nothing but single word replies from her.

( in the months time that went after her saying its too soon a got another girlfriend and she knew, she also knows that ive been hanging out with other girls so she knows shes not the only thing i have going on)

i need help!!!! Please! any advice?

GilBelford
08-25-2007, 04:27 AM
One-Itis. Pure and simple.

I'm sure you think she is, but she isn't special, and it seems like she is just tooling you around, believe me, you will get hurt.

So pull out now and on your terms, or it will be much worse.

And I would greatly advise you to read this thread, it has great help for your situation:
http://wwv.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3761

Hope this helps.

nightflight7
08-25-2007, 06:48 AM
Don't be a tool.

Check out GilBelford's link and read the FAQ before posting more "i really want to save this" threads.

rekkless
08-25-2007, 07:01 AM
sounds like she's outside her head.

i wouldn't waste my time with it anymore. you're doing the right thing by dating other girls. it's really the only fix for one-itis

guardianangel3289
08-25-2007, 09:10 AM
ok, yea i checked out that link and unfortunately it sounds kinda true haha
thanks alot guys

GilBelford
08-25-2007, 09:27 AM
I know it's a fucked up situation, but unfortunately it happens, and the outcome is most likely going to be you getting hurt.

And even though I don't know you from anywhere, I'm willing to bet that you don't deserve it.

Girls do that shit, without even realizing it, so just get the hell out of there now, while you still can and on your own terms.

No girl is worth it.

Taint
08-25-2007, 10:19 AM
I have personally been in this situation. (a girl flocking onto me, and the next day freezing me out)
I tried every trick in the book to save it. In the end I found the only way to solve this problem.

Delete her email,phone number(this is the big one,make sure you can not contact her) and really stop caring. Go out , meet new girls.

If you have friends who you are talking to about this, stop doing that.
Stop remembering good times with her.

Crazy Serb
08-26-2007, 06:31 AM
you made one mistake in your dealing with her, and I can see it so clearly like summer skies...

you.

did.

NOT.

fuck her.

when you had a chance... after making out for whatever amount of time.

you could've had her then and there, just by blowing her mind and making love with her for hours (if you could've pulled that off, and you really, ideally should work on that)...

after that, she would be just stupid to push you away and whatnot... as you didn't provide her with the "deal breaker", and after only the makeout and some emotional connection, she rationalized it's not a good idea to get together with you for whatever fucked up reason she might have had, and that was it...

game over.

next time - push for sex as soon as you can - that is your signature on the damn contract... otherwise, you're just delaying her putting the signature on the paper, and the deal might never happen if you give them much time.

but now that you've made that mistake, learn from it, and yes, now you must follow the dreaded standard one-itis advice - DELETE HER NUMBER. Forget about her.

Autoace
08-26-2007, 06:43 AM
This post actually helped me to. Deleting the number and all forms of contact is the best thing to do. Lets just say I was dealing w/ a 'Lisa'.

Autoace