PDA

View Full Version : Help with being interesting.

Aha
08-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Do the routines make me interesting? What else would make me interesting?

TheBlackGuy
08-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Routunes make you look like a stiff puppet. Dude just be yourself, you don't need routines.

Really Old Pudding
08-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Learning only routines is like going on a trip to China and only knowing how to say phrases you've memorized like "Hello" and "Where can I find shrimp?" in Chinese.

You need to speak the whole language. You need to talk the talk. But before you talk the talk, you must walk the walk.

Thus, work on inner game :D

etude
08-25-2007, 03:03 AM
Make sure you have a broad life outside of sarging. Go out there and do things, get a hobby or two, read a lot, try and learn new things... You need to try and have a rich life with plenty happening in it.

You need to have things to talk about, if you have a full life you will have more experience to draw on and more things to discuss.

GilBelford
08-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Exactly, your stories don't need to be the wildest in the world, an interesting person is just that, interesting.

You can't learn or buy that. You have to convey that your life is something fun and exciting, and something she would greatly benefit from being part of.

You ain't gonna get interesting sitting around on these forums ;)

Taint
08-25-2007, 05:21 AM
It depends, maybe tell us a bit of how your life it at this moment ?

I would say, in first instance, get a hobby that is interesting, and get some interesting stories.

nightflight7
08-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Hmm, getting a life would probably make you interesting.

That wasn't mean to be an insult, I'm actually serious. :)

All the previous posters have it spot on. Never let a single thing define your life.