PDA

View Full Version : phone closed, ok to facebook?

princeoftennis
08-24-2007, 02:06 PM
I number closed some freshman I chatted up at school today. she gave me her first name and number. I easily found her on facebook. i'm not too good on the phone. could I message her on the net or would that just weird her out? when would be a good time to do this?

nightflight7
08-24-2007, 02:12 PM
This is just me, but I think speaking on the phone is a MUCH better form of communication then via facebook.

1) It's a two-way conversation (not one person saying something, and the other responding 15 minutes later)
2) Your emotions and tonality can come through much clearer
3) Online, it's very easy for someone to simply ignore your message; on the phone you have a better chance of grabbing her attention

Online game should come before phone game, not after. If you're not too good speaking on the phone (:confused:) then work on it.

TrueStory
08-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Ideally game progresses from most formal to less formal.

Faceboook is more formal than phone.

Send her a goddamn text message if you can't talk, but you need to learn.

You're not going to get any better by avoiding your problem. Besides, if you're so worrying about NOT fucking this up, you will.

Who cares? she is just one of the froshies (freshman girl). You'll find another one tomorrow.

princeoftennis
08-24-2007, 02:52 PM
what is the ideal time to wait?

TrueStory
08-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Call her tomorrow.

Make plans on tue or wed. (NEVER WEEKEND for day2)

sigma
08-24-2007, 04:08 PM
what is the ideal time to wait?

there is no ideal time to wait... call right away while its fresh, but not to make plans..

just call to say hi !

do you want me to tell you exactly what to do... or why

the first way will get you this girl, the 2nd way will get you LOTS of them

BigJayC
08-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Calling girls isn't as big a deal as you think it is. Call them, say hi, ask how there day went, run some routine about something that happened to you that day, tell them you're in a hurry and you're kind of busy this week but she should tag along for X event on day X. Come on bro, don't be a pussy. this is your life and your reality.