PDA

View Full Version : She says: "You're so hot"

mr737
08-24-2007, 02:13 PM
lets say a girl that I somewhat know through little chit chats here and there sees me one day, and is like wow ur so hot and so tanned! what would be a good response to that. And another question, if i know her (5hrs of convo total) and i meet her at school, how can i get her to like me more. Do i just apply the same rules and routines, or is there something different.

nightflight7
08-24-2007, 02:20 PM
- "Hey, I'm not just a sex object. I'm more than a piece of meat you know. I have feelings, and stuff." (said with a straight face and semi-serious manner) <--- field-tested

And another question, if i know her (5hrs of convo total) and i meet her at school, how can i get her to like me more. Do i just apply the same rules and routines, or is there something different.

You have to be more specific.

TrueStory
08-24-2007, 02:35 PM
HB: "you're so hot!!!" *drool*
ME: I know :rolleyes:

That simple.

Game as normal.

BigPapaSmurf
08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
"My mother always told me I was the most handsome-est boy in school"

***Make sure they don't' think you're serious and you don't look like the type who's mom would actually say that

Miclo
08-26-2007, 01:40 AM
I would just go with Style's respons...

ME: Thank you

plain and simple. The trick is to use your body language along with the "thank you" Style describes it in "the Game."

TrueStory
08-26-2007, 01:44 AM
I would just go with Style's respons...

ME: Thank you

plain and simple. The trick is to use your body language along with the "thank you" Style describes it in "the Game."

Huh! thought that was my "original patented material" :rolleyes: go figure lol

Listed Accessory
08-26-2007, 02:07 AM
ME: I know :rolleyes:

That simple.

Game as normal.

Hahahaha....I just pictured Han Solo saying that right now....:D

GilBelford
08-26-2007, 02:45 AM
Hahahaha....I just pictured Han Solo saying that right now....:D

I'm sorry, but that's about the point when you know you're a nerd. :p

But yeah, that would be the best reply, or just say: "Thank you" like it's just something you hear everyday and it doesn't phase you at all.

Listed Accessory
08-26-2007, 02:51 AM
There's no need for your apologies GilBelford....I am fully aware of that....

I'll accept it anyway just because I choose to view that as a compliment....hehehehehehe

I've come across something like this before....but I'll try to fit it to your particular situation (Actual Thread Contribution about to come up)

HB: Wow! ur so hot and so tanned!
Me: Thanks....you're kinda cute too, i guess (With c&f attitude and confident BL)