PDA

View Full Version : How does a person get purposely dilated pupils

shweeny666
12-22-2005, 05:39 AM
This is a powerful weapon and there is a method of purposely making your eyes dilated
Its a ay of training your eyes to react in a certain way to make them dilate
Its easier to make them dilate in the dark but how do i in the middle of the day

Psycho
12-22-2005, 07:14 AM
I've thought about this myself. I've read in several books that dilating pupils is the subconscious trying to make someone that you are attracted to more attracted to you. With that in mind, I've tried experimenting with trying to imagine the hottest actress/model/musician woman I could think of siting in from of me to see if I could invoke a response. Give it a try... let me know if you have any luck.
It IS possible, just gotta find the key!

TrueStory
12-22-2005, 07:21 AM
It's not good for your eyes... but, anytime you get excited you pupils should be dilated ... you probably have to be really into the girl you are talking to... like 3 minute one-itis? lol

Sy
12-22-2005, 07:33 AM
There are eye drops you can get that do it, but they make them like saucer plates and makes everything look like its rendered in HDR (for you 3D geeks out there...). Basically its like someone turned up the hue really bright, and its not safe for driving, and bright lights can kinda hurt. If you really want wider pupils though...

shweeny666
12-22-2005, 07:36 AM
you can naturally train with a tapping method but i cant find it anywhere

Psycho
12-22-2005, 07:40 AM
There are eye drops you can get that do it, but they make them like saucer plates and makes everything look like its rendered in HDR (for you 3D geeks out there...). Basically its like someone turned up the hue really bright, and its not safe for driving, and bright lights can kinda hurt. If you really want wider pupils though...
Defiantly bad for the eyes! Besides, too permanent... Eventually, the target will start questioning it.

TrueStory
12-22-2005, 07:41 AM
lol or you can just improve on your game....
I wonder if dilated pupil will give you even 10% f-close ratio increase?
let me know if it worked...

Sy
12-22-2005, 07:43 AM
Defiantly bad for the eyes! Besides, too permanent... Eventually, the target will start questioning it.
People didnt seem to notice when I had it done (they do it when checking if you are suitable for laser eye surgery which apperentley I'm not since my right eye SUCKS)... but I digress...
I defintely don't reccomend it is a pickup technique or aid.

Gypsy
12-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Leave your contact lenses out (if you wear them obviously). It's a trade-off if you can still see enough signals from her of course.

Masters
12-22-2005, 11:05 AM
There are eye drops for this. Actually, I've thought about getting them. I think it'd be considered more along the lines of peacocking. While I was still in High School my eye doctor did that to me and when I went to a school event that night I had literally ten girls coming up to me asking to see my eyes. I guess it also kind of matter on your social situation too though. I'd try it out at a night club that doesn’t have neon lights and I bet you get the same type of response as though you were peacocking something, except with an added subconscious benefit of humans being naturally more attracted to persons with dilated pupils.

This is a powerful weapon and there is a method of purposely making your eyes dilated
Its a ay of training your eyes to react in a certain way to make them dilate
Its easier to make them dilate in the dark but how do i in the middle of the day

cold
12-22-2005, 11:11 AM
lol woo I have them naturally but it's not really good when you see star-bursts on everything driving at night :P

Sy
12-22-2005, 11:32 AM
lol woo I have them naturally but it's not really good when you see star-bursts on everything driving at night :P
Exactly, it makes a lot of things dangerous, and is no substitute for solid game.

Mayhem
12-22-2005, 11:37 AM
What exactly is the purpose of dilating your own eyes?

Sy
12-22-2005, 11:44 AM
I think the idea would be a combination of peacocking and its supposed to be an intriguing/attractive look to women since it naturally occurs during attraction.

Rodzilla
12-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Guys, when I see people out with dilated pupils the 1st thing I think is that they are on Ecstacy...
Is that the message you want to be sending?

shweeny666
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
no - people are more attarcted to you when you have dilated pupils
it happens naturally in the dark anyway

Cedar
12-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Your time would be better spent improving your game. And not trying to poison yourself into dialated eyes.

Mayhem
12-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Oh my god... I usually try not to insult others ideas, but this is the most RIDICULOUS thread.

I think the idea would be a combination of peacocking and its supposed to be an intriguing/attractive look to women since it naturally occurs during attraction.

no - people are more attarcted to you when you have dilated pupils
it happens naturally in the dark anyway
This is so fucking ridiculous. Both of these quotes. It's very hard to get me annoyed, but this advice is just DUMB.
Why are people looking for the magic fix? This isn't magic, go out in the field and fucking approach girls. "Should I dilate my eyes?" "Will wearing this necklace get me layed?" "Do dogs help my sarging skillzorz?"
When your eyes dilate, it's a sign of attraction. So I question you, why the hell are you even on these forums? Mystery Method is about indirect game. Now don't get me wrong, I think if your eyes are dilated it won't matter if you are playing direct game or indirect game because I believe it has nothing to do with anything. Yet you guys are argueing it shows attraction. That contradicts indirect game.
You guys should go out and buy phermones also. That will sooo help your game!
So ridiculous...
Having your eyes dilated and running shit game isn't going to get you laid.
Having your eyes dilated and running A+ game is the same thing as running A+ game without your eyes dilated.

Masters
12-22-2005, 01:44 PM
It's just another dumb way to peacock. No one was speculating this was some new way to seduce women.

Oh my god... I usually try not to insult others ideas, but this is the most RIDICULOUS thread.
This is so fucking ridiculous. Both of these quotes. It's very hard to get me annoyed, but this advice is just DUMB.
Why are people looking for the magic fix? This isn't magic, go out in the field and fucking approach girls. "Should I dilate my eyes?" "Will wearing this necklace get me layed?" "Do dogs help my sarging skillzorz?"
When your eyes dilate, it's a sign of attraction. So I question you, why the hell are you even on these forums? Mystery Method is about indirect game. Now don't get me wrong, I think if your eyes are dilated it won't matter if you are playing direct game or indirect game because I believe it has nothing to do with anything. Yet you guys are argueing it shows attraction. That contradicts indirect game.
You guys should go out and buy phermones also. That will sooo help your game!
So ridiculous...
Having your eyes dilated and running shit game isn't going to get you laid.
Having your eyes dilated and running A+ game is the same thing as running A+ game without your eyes dilated.

Fader
12-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Mushrooms and / or E :rolleyes:
Sorry couldnt resist that one.

Sy
12-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Kinetic, I guess you missed me suggesting NOT to do it in about three posts on the first page of this thread?

TrueStory
12-23-2005, 02:41 AM
Dude, reverse psychology! come on. you tell someone not to do it....they will do it!
" don't let me smell your perfume. / Don't show me that / Dont xxxxxxxxxxxxx" ....lol

Kinetic, I guess you missed me suggesting NOT to do it in about three posts on the first page of this thread?

Sy
12-23-2005, 06:25 AM
My powers are too strong already :p

SOAG
12-23-2005, 06:36 AM
Haha I've actually pulled off getting dilated eyes during the first comfort stage, she said I looked stoned.

DeVill
12-23-2005, 08:12 PM
This whole dilated eyes thing is retarded.
If you run good game, dilated eyes are not necessary.
If you run bad game, you should be thinking about how to run it well instead of thinking about how to dilate your damn eyes.
But if you MUST try it, buy the contact lenses that make you just LOOK like your eyes are dilated.

Maverick
12-23-2005, 08:20 PM
I can do it... it's hard and it's taken a while to learn but basically look at yourself in the mirror and practice looking into your own eyes. Maybe i'm conceited but my eyes dialite when i stare into them. You can feel the muscles contracting and releasing and eventually you can control it with enough practice.

Strokes
12-24-2005, 01:23 AM
I wouldn't do it because whenever I see people with super dialated pupils I think they are coked up. Now this could be a way to attract coke head girls, but I don't highly recommend them.