PDA

View Full Version : opinions desperately needed!

newbieguy
08-21-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd like some experienced opinions on my situation--but I'll be brief since I'm in a hurry.
I'm new to this whole seduction scene, but thrilled at the idea of it. I'm also very inexperienced- I've only went all the way with one girl and although she was a 9, it was a fluke and 2 years ago. Iím completely comfortable talking to girls, however hot, and Iím quite convincing. I just usually am not sure of how to control the conversation.
Quick background: I started a light relationship about 6 mo. ago with a girl I work with at the university I attend. A few dates later I kinda lose interest for someone else and stop calling her, she didn't fight it. I haven't heard from her for like 2 months then out of the blue she calls me and tells me she got evicted for fighting with her landlord. I offer to let her stay at my apartment until she can find a new one for herself. she moves in. (she is a 7.5) she is always walking around my apt. in front of me wearing next to nothing and I always make her laugh and smile and we go out and do things together/have fun/blah blah blah. so last night is the first night we have been home together, she tells me to come to bed. I get down to my boxers and she puts on a pair of my boxers also (it was hot and she only had sweatpants). we're in bed, I put my arm on her waist, she looks into my eyes, and we talk about everything. I keep my cool and am giving all the right answers and she opens up to me. she moves right next to me and I lean in closer to kiss her. she practically jumps half way across the bed. I ask her whats wrong and she says nothing. she gets closer again and I say to her with my arm around her "would you hate me forever if I kissed you right now?" and she says NO!, no don't kiss me right now, there is only one guy who can see me naked right now (some dick named bill who she doesnít know but he is a failure at life, 28 with no education, living with his parents..so on. // she says she has no future with him) so she rolls over away from me...I make a few gentle negs about, "is the lighting bad in here or is that hair on your back?" and recover the situation and get her laughing again...but I don't know what to do to get her. I've tried all I can think of and she stays close to me, but won't go all the way. she likes wine, but I'm not the kind of person to get her drunk to get in her pants. and I DO want in her pants but I found her an apt and she is moving out in 1 week. HELP!! any ideas of what to do/say would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
newbieguy

Kiddo77
08-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Find a thread and read up on the boyfriend destroyer technique. I don't know it all that well or else I would tell you but it seems that it should help you in this situation. I think it should be in one of these threads, just search for it. Good luck.