PDA

View Full Version : This is what I plan on doing...

Aha
08-21-2007, 02:51 PM
I just started college and the first two days I chose to analyze and observe who was an HB or not. There's not a lot of HBs. There's a bunch of 7's. I have not talked with any girls yet. There's this girl in my math class who I think I have a chance. There was this guy sitting next to her asking AFC questions and being friendly to her. She is not a HB. This is what I am planning to do. I am planning to go sit next to her. Then I would say, "Is your name Sally?" She'll would say no. Should I say that she looks like a Sally or doesn't look like a Sally? Then I would introduce myself and she would do the same. Then I would neg her about her necklace or something. Then I would say, "What are you looking for?" Her: Huh? "Well everyone's looking for something...unless you've already found it." Then I would do the 4 seasons routine. Then I would ask about what classes she's taking. What do you guys think? What interesting thing would I say about myself or did I already do it? Do you think it would be too soon to ask for her number? Should I just try to hang out with her at school? Help me out here.

WannaBGee
08-21-2007, 05:52 PM
From Magic Bullets. Never introduce yourself - when she asks you for your name your doing good

Aha
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
From Magic Bullets. Never introduce yourself - when she asks you for your name your doing good

So other than this, is everything else okay?

Cult
08-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Ask her if she knows sally, then make something up (something that promotes you have high value friends) then start negging. best thing to do is to execute your plan and learn from it.

mediocore
08-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Your going to be in this class with her for a while and you don't want to blow it right out of the gate. You could tell her your going to miss a few classes because . . . [tell her some cool thing your doing DHV]. Then ask to get her number so you don't miss what's going on in class. Sometimes I've had teachers tell us to exchange numbers in class so it's not like it's unreasonable.

Really Old Pudding
08-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Why don't you just ask her what her name is? If you do this with alpha delivery, and of course never go afc, there's nothing wrong with some common conversation. You can still neg her after you ask her.