PDA

View Full Version : How to kiss close...

shonuff
08-19-2007, 12:58 AM
I'll make this quick~

Basically I started going out 3 weeks ago and trying out some of the PUA techniques in bars/clubs and what not. My dance game is ok, for instance, last night I had a hb8 grind on me but she was with 2 friends who were ready to CB, who eventually pulled her away. My window of time to kiss close was about 5 minutes while we were dancing, but I don't know how to initiate it. Half the time I'm doing too much thinking, "shes only doing this because shes drunk", "What if she slaps me if I try".

All I really got around to doing was kissing the base of her shoulder to her ear, but she didn't give a response that would motivate me to keep progressing. I could use some feed back on how to finish with a solid make out.

ZADL11
08-19-2007, 01:27 AM
If you're going to make the first move, which you ended up doing, don't half ass it. Don't kiss her shoulder or her ear. You have to take full control of the situation. I've been in this type of scenario many times. Start by gently grabbing her chin and directing it towards your lips. Leave enough room for her to respond. Look her in the eyes and it this point you can tell whether or not she is interested in kissing you. She'll either giggle or have a confused look. If she rejects, then she rejects, keep dancing/talking. Look at it this way, the main goal is to get the girl right? So if you're getting enough IOIs and you make a move and she rejects you, who gives a shit! You never had the girl to begin with! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Your life hasn't gotten any worse, at all. It's a win-win situation because if she rejects, you can critique your mistakes and learn from your experiences. Just go on to the next one or look forward to the next night. If you have this mentality when ever you go out, I will bet money that you will perform much better. Lastly, if you pass up on opportunities, you'll end up regretting them, and regretting your inability to make a move is worse than getting rejected on what you thought was a sure chance. Trust me.

Respec'

GilBelford
08-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Or if you see she doesn't want to kiss you, or asks what you are doing when you grab her chin, just say something like: "I was just looking at your eyes, they're pretty cute...I know this sounds really corny but I like them!"

And you'll be safe. :)

It's pretty important to never feel like you've been rejected (Even though it's impossible not to get rejected), because it hurts your confidence, and thus, your game.

It's granted that some girls will reject you, but it doesn't matter, their loss.

Honestly, this last weekend I was going out in a club in Austria and I was opening all the hot girls no problem and talking to them a little bit and then just moving to the next set, and I remember a girl just basicly ran away from me, she was this UG3-4 that I was going to introduce to my friend for fun, it's funny to think the one I least wanted was the one that rejected me, but it just goes to show that it will always happen and it shouldn't get you down, you're not trying to get the girl, you're practicing. :)

confused16
08-21-2007, 02:34 PM
what about when ur dancing and shes infront of you hella grinding on your WeeWee, is it rude to twist her around and move in for the kiss?

shonuff
08-21-2007, 08:37 PM
I was just thinking about this as well. That type of scenario you just described is usually the one I'm in - does anyone have input on this?

ZADL11
08-22-2007, 03:42 AM
No it is not. Of course it depends on your situation. Assuming she is giving you enough IOI's then you can go for it. Just don't hesitate once you've decided.

Gintonic
08-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Well when you think that "kissing time" has come, don hesitate, as ZADL11 says

While dancing? Keep moving until the song you are dancing...ends, and while dj changes to another, imo its the best instant to approach.

Hold her chin, softly, look directly to her eyes, and:
-If she doesn't resist in any way, kiss
-If she isnt any relaxed at all, smile, ask her if she wants to kiss you. She agrees? gr8... She says "huh?" "dunno" , straight to her lips. If not, continue dancing, wait for more IOI. Also if not, you can say "It seemed to...you've lost your chance *;)*"

I would say "good luck" but you don`t need it, you can do it

Display MOB
01-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Bon courage is what they taught us grade 10 french.
Not Bon Chance. You don't have to have luck. Your the fucking man.

Ok if you think about it if the girl is a little shorter than you it is easy to k-close..just slow down the dance, turn her head up and around (so she's looking up at you) bam. Works if ioi's are there..

If it becomes an awkward thing for you to do just do a little twirl and continue the grind face to face. If she grabs your chest in any way major ioi out of experience and you should make out at least.

Nat3r
01-25-2008, 11:17 PM
i would just be like

"oh no."
girl stops
*kiss*
*smile*
"all better"

m rule of thumb is, the minute you start thinking, you lose

let loose!

Canuck
01-26-2008, 01:04 AM
It's not at all awkward to move her so she's facing you. When I'm grinding with a girl I'm constantly spinning them back and forth. Sometimes I want their ass grinding into me and sometimes I want to grab it.

Just hold her hand up and spin her around.

Soft touch to the chin gets the kiss point across.

street_soldier
01-26-2008, 10:38 AM
you could get her alone when the music dies (DJ changes track, etc.), this is usually the best scenario for me. because the girls are more open when no ones watching xD.