PDA

View Full Version : How to close it with girls at the club?

Big
12-22-2005, 04:33 AM
I'm 20 years old and I'm currently reading "The Game", that's how I got into all of this. I'm not ashamed to say it! I'm a newbie to all of this. I mean I don't really have a problem with girls but I want a new girl everyday... I want to take it to the extremes. So therefore my question.
When I'm out at the club, it's usually packed and not really a good oppertunity to talk because of the loud music. How do I connect with a girl the best way and even more important, how do I close it with her?
I have a good example: I was out last weekend and a girl (pretty drunk) came up to me and started talking, blah, blah, blah... Didn't really listen. I tried to keep her there and get her interested in me but she got bored and wondered of, what should I have done?
I appreciate all the response I get, all the tips you have. I want to learn everything!!!!
Peace

TrueStory
12-22-2005, 04:39 AM
...well there are few choices:
1) go to clubs that has launge (quiet room) where you can socialize
2) try bars, it's not as loud
3) try somethign else, like coffee shops
4) do you have girls in your classes?
it is very difficult to talk to a girl over loud bass...in clubs. goodluck

Blinx
12-22-2005, 04:41 AM
If she was drunk she might not have even remembered u if u did get her number, but then it depends oon how drunk she was.
If u wanna learn everythin sign up for the online apprenticship program, at the mysterymethod.com homepage (its quite useful) its on the left side of the page.
U could also have a read though this stuff. http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

flipz1234
12-22-2005, 04:46 AM
I like clubs because I probably have ADD lol. Clubs are about short quick interactions. Multiple times. In loud clubs with no real smeiquite spots. Their is too much going on every where to ussually keep attention span. The next big shiny thing can draw her attention quick. That is why you use time constrants and follow threw and come back later. Tell the girls next time that they see you you expect some type of warm reception. I say thing like next time I see you I expect Jeremy and the rock thrown. If not we're through. Most of the time girls will see me and start yelling my name. Then you know they want to get to know you better. This is just my game it may or may not work for you. They way I come across it works for my style.

IceDragon
12-22-2005, 06:19 AM
You can try this opener, I read it on one of the archives. If you're in a club, sitting next to or standing next to a bored looking hb, take out your cellphone, and type in the following message 'You look underwhelmed, what are you looking for?', and give your cellphone to the hb.
I've tried this a few times, and it gets a good response. You get into a text conversation, ideal for loud clubs!
IceDragon :)

TrueStory
12-22-2005, 06:19 AM
more on that....
get 3-4 cool finger rings, preferably with flashy lights. when you are about to let her loose in the club, give her one of your cool rings (actually, take her hand put it on her finger) and tell her: "hey, this is something to remember me by, and you can wear this ring and you can be cool like me, but i do want it back....so before you leave, give it back to me! " ...blow her an air kiss and let go...
9 out of 10 they will come back... make sure rings are cheap, and you don't care if girl steals it from you :)
thanks Style.

legonz
12-22-2005, 06:22 AM
You've gotta listen. You've gotta be aware. It's a problem that I tend to have too.
I think that situation is a key to motion for her to go someplace more quiet, like near the couches. SHE came up to talk to YOU, so I think she'd immediately jive with you isolating her.