PDA

View Full Version : How Does One Approach A Bi*tch?

ZADL11
08-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Ok, I know the majority of you guys have encountered at least one very cute girl that was extremely uptight when it came to meeting guys she isn't already close with. My question is, how does one approach such a girl that feels she is better than everyone without getting her bi*ch treatment.

I'm in college and I tried meeting this particular girl on Facebook. After things started off well, we eventually started talking on AIM. We began to exchange information about it each other but it wasn't very long until she started sounding very arrogant and uptight. I then decided to end the conversation since it was pretty stale and because she is most likely use to getting a lot of attention. The problem is that she a very cute girl and I occasionally see her on the way to and from class. Because of Facebook, we recognize each other on the street but remain silent as we pass. I'm also aware that most girls that do come off as a bi*tchs are usually just very shy and easy to manipulate face to face. Also, I'm not a timid person at all and wouldn't hesitate to approach her in person if I knew I could get her number. However, I'm confused as to how I could outsmart her. Any thoughts? Thanks.

P.S. How do you delete older threads? I made this one twice on accident.

Smokey559
08-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Well bro i would say you dont have to "outsmart" her just remember your game. you say she got bitchy, she didnt you havent created enough attraction and havent been a challenge. when you say you were exchanging info were you busting her balls on bad behavior or doing any push pull. Normaly i wouldnt do it over the net but she is losing interest and testing you to see what u will do

My humble oppinion
Smokey

ZADL11
08-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Basically I asked her some questions about herself in high school and she mentioned she was the Prom Queen. Since she was being a little brat about herself online, I said "so you think you're so special now that you were prom queen?". She responded by saying "yes". She wasn't being sarcastic and was pretty upfront about her image.

Honestly, that was the first and last time I initiated a conversation with a cute girl I haven't met before online just cause I never thought I'd see her around campus. But yea, the thing is though since I'm going back to college soon I was wondering if I should ever approach this girl one on one.

Smokey559
08-17-2007, 01:30 AM
Why not just walk by like you didnt see her stop to tie your shoe, notice her and say something like "OMG, its the prom queen" give her an oh its you look she will say something and you can bust her on telling you something thats actually important try mysteries beauty is common speech. approach her or dont there are always more HB's in the sea.

good luck
Smokey

Legion5
08-17-2007, 01:40 AM
Ok, I know the majority of you guys have encountered at least one very cute girl that was extremely uptight when it came to meeting guys she isn't already close with.

This is called bullshit, it's just a rationalization for the fact you failed at some point.

"Oh I don't like you because I am a bitch, it's just how things are... really"

"Oh I don't like you because it's a full moon tonight and I am only attracted to werehumans... really"

Same thing.

My question is, how does one approach such a girl that feels she is better than everyone without getting her bi*ch treatment.

What you are describing which I would bet money you have actually not experienced with this girl or maybe all girls actually does exist. The fact though is it's just a style of female personality similar to a car being blue, green etc. This doesn't make the car slower or faster, it's just it's style.

Anywho to answer this part of your question the answer is that her personality will make up for how she acts by how she FEELS. Most people but unfortunately not all guys take words and emotions etc together. You should too, as this may be an issue if she is actually doing the above. Furthermore her bitch personality will quickly change it IS very fake if it is real.

If she actually seems like a bitch she is probably not and just doesn't like you, of course it could be a combination of both it being real and her not liking you.

but yeah that's what's up.

I'm in college and I tried meeting this particular girl on Facebook. After things started off well, we eventually started talking on AIM. We began to exchange information about it each other but it wasn't very long until she started sounding very arrogant and uptight. I then decided to end the conversation since it was pretty stale and because she is most likely use to getting a lot of attention.

Sounds like the first thing I said combined with her giving a false positive.

You need to start judging how well you are doing by how much compliance you get. Even Mystery says this.

The problem is that she a very cute girl and I occasionally see her on the way to and from class. Because of Facebook, we recognize each other on the street but remain silent as we pass. I'm also aware that most girls that do come off as a bi*tchs are usually just very shy and easy to manipulate face to face. Also, I'm not a timid person at all and wouldn't hesitate to approach her in person if I knew I could get her number. However, I'm confused as to how I could outsmart her. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Go back in time and use compliance to judge where you are. Then you will have a working situation where you can escalate.

Otherwise get another girl, right now.

Legion5
08-17-2007, 01:43 AM
Basically I asked her some questions about herself in high school and she mentioned she was the Prom Queen. Since she was being a little brat about herself online, I said "so you think you're so special now that you were prom queen?". She responded by saying "yes". She wasn't being sarcastic and was pretty upfront about her image.

Honestly, that was the first and last time I initiated a conversation with a cute girl I haven't met before online just cause I never thought I'd see her around campus. But yea, the thing is though since I'm going back to college soon I was wondering if I should ever approach this girl one on one.

Wow this girl is hard core with her act. Sad to see her go.

Smokey559
08-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Legion knows what hes saying and says it better than me. I just dont give in because i had problems(failure doesent exist) i stop trying because I had a learning experience, and i KNOW there are way BETTER, SEXIER, HOTTER, and SMARTER out there. i say try again if u want if not go get four more HB's Tonight.:)

Outlander
08-17-2007, 10:35 AM
The conversation went stale, your fault, she probably doesn't find you interesting. Why not go talk to her if you see her and know her, after seeing her a couple times and not talking it becomes awkward. Especially be the prize. How do you know she wasn't being sarcastic it was AIM so it's hard to tell. Or come back with something like (credit somewhat Mystery on The Pickup Artist)

You know everybody wants to think they are a different snowflake then they all want to be exactly the same. I hope your not like this what makes you special? Then beauty is common or whatever

nightflight7
08-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Because of Facebook, we recognize each other on the street but remain silent as we pass. I'm also aware that most girls that do come off as a bi*tchs are usually just very shy and easy to manipulate face to face.
You went to all the trouble of meeting her on facebook and couldn't even manage a "hi" when you run into her on the street? Are you serious?!

However, I'm confused as to how I could outsmart her.
"Outsmart her"? What are you on about?

Sounds like you're trying to cover up your shyness by portraying her as a unapproachable stuck-up bitch. Come on... The WHOLE POINT of learning TMM is to approach high-status women. Why do you think we have negs?

ZADL11
08-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Ok, I don't think you followed my post very well dude. What I was trying to say is that since she is stuck-up, it's not as easy to approach her. Clearly, every girl can be manipulated somehow. However, since I'm used to approaching girls who are very kind and open to discussion, I find it difficult to approach a girl who has high expectations. I am not a shy person, although I know it's not smart to just go in there as a confident idiot with no course of action.

In conclusion, I am willing to approach any girl no matter the situation, however, it's stuck-up girls like this that I find difficult to approach. Especially now since she knows who I am. I'm just wondering if I could somehow used that to my advantage as far as an opener or what not.

Really Old Pudding
08-17-2007, 11:10 PM
In a sense it is smart to just go in there as a confident idiot with no course of action.

You are defeating yourself by letting your mind think she's in control here, that its you who should be nervous.