PDA

View Full Version : How do they know???!

ohsteve
08-16-2007, 11:17 PM
ok, i am 20 years old and still a virgin. i have a girl i am dating that has been gone for the summer but is going to be coming back in less than a week. she thinks i am not a virgin and is really excited to have sex. this girl is 25 years old and is really experienced so i know there will be no hiding the fact that i am a virgin when the time comes so i decided to try and lose my virginity before she came down.

Experience number 1. i got another virgin girl back to my place and started making out. i started taking her shirt off and then fingered her and ate her out. i then took my pants off and was going to have sex with her when i realized my penis wouldnt go in past the head! i was so pissed, she then called me out as well saying "are u a virgin?" i said "yes" and she said that she couldnt go through with it. BLAST!

Experience number 2. a couple days later i got an experienced girl back to my place. we started making out and i plopped her on the bed and started fingering her and licking her clit. automatically she said "are you a virgin?". i am like "why do you say that?" and shes like "you just dont seem to know what you are doing". lol. wow. ego killer. needless to say i am 0 for 2 and running out of time and ego is at an all time low. how can a girl know that im a virgin just by fingering?? is there a certain time limit in which girls expect you to thrust your penis inside of them?

krypos
08-17-2007, 01:40 AM
HAHAHA. no. there is not a time limit. its all about experience. its the same for ANYTHING- not just sex.

lets say we're playing basketball. and this guy comes out, hes dressed to play, hes all ready to start, and when he gets the ball, he runs in the wrong direction and shoots at the wrong hoop. hes a bit fumbly with the ball, he doesnt know any real moves yet, and he gets owned every time a real ball player comes along.

you are the new ball player. the girls start to sense it... since you are new, you dont know the techniques as well yet. its all in practice really.

with enough practice, you will start to get a groove, you will learn how to dribble the ball really well, you will start making shots from further away, and you wont ever go in the wrong direction. its all just practice man.

ps- im not coming at this with sexual experience either. (once) but i have been really good at things where newbies came in and we all knew they were newbies despite the fact that they seemed pro.

if you want some good tips on sex, check out askmen.com and check out the sexuality and tips sections..... there is a lot to be learned there for the beginner.

and oh, your dick wouldnt go in past the head, because she was a virgin. there is a thing called a hymen. it has to be torn. (thus popping cherries...) it can be painful for women.... only happens once.... but it can be.... you should read up on it somewhere online.... sounds like you might have missed out on sex ed back in the day. =)

Legion5
08-17-2007, 01:47 AM
ok, i am 20 years old and still a virgin. i have a girl i am dating that has been gone for the summer but is going to be coming back in less than a week. she thinks i am not a virgin and is really excited to have sex. this girl is 25 years old and is really experienced so i know there will be no hiding the fact that i am a virgin when the time comes so i decided to try and lose my virginity before she came down.

Experience number 1. i got another virgin girl back to my place and started making out. i started taking her shirt off and then fingered her and ate her out. i then took my pants off and was going to have sex with her when i realized my penis wouldnt go in past the head! i was so pissed, she then called me out as well saying "are u a virgin?" i said "yes" and she said that she couldnt go through with it. BLAST! Reframe then blow out.

Experience number 2. a couple days later i got an experienced girl back to my place. we started making out and i plopped her on the bed and started fingering her and licking her clit. automatically she said "are you a virgin?". i am like "why do you say that?" and shes like "you just dont seem to know what you are doing". lol. wow. ego killer. needless to say i am 0 for 2 and running out of time and ego is at an all time low. how can a girl know that im a virgin just by fingering?? is there a certain time limit in which girls expect you to thrust your penis inside of them?

To answer your question, it's a combination of lack of sexual skill and hesitation. There is no time limit but there is a vibe.

I would read up on sexual skills and then go 1 for 3. Relax too.

ohsteve
08-22-2007, 06:27 AM
so i took you guys' advice and can now finally take that v card title off my resume. 1 for 3 baby!

truelies
08-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Just because you're not a virgin does not mean you will be any good or seem more experienced. Case and point. I took my ex's virginity and it kind of sucked the first 3-4 times and then he got the hang of it and well... you get the point lol.

Im CraCcCraC
08-22-2007, 08:19 AM
go download vin dicarlo's esclation ladder, its free, maybe that will help

swingdude007
08-22-2007, 08:54 AM
You are probably going for the gold without warming her up any and she is shaking her head in amazement. You need to spend at least 20 minutes warming her up and getting her hot. I sometimes try to get her so hot she is stripping me. Do the Hair pull, sniffing her neck, lightly touch her on spots that are close but not on target. LIGHT TOUCH to turn her on not just grabbing her tits, etc.... Read the OAP on seducing Heather it may help some.

EDIT Two Steps Forward - One step back The light touch thing is to Tease Her and build the sexual tension. Then you back off by moving away from the erogenous zone that you are near. Go to a different area (neck, ear, shoulder) whatever. then work up her passion by escalation. (nibbling, breathing into and kissing her ear perhaps). The Clit should be done after several minutes of Two Steps Forward - One Step Back. You should do a little Two Steps Forward - One step back with the Clit also. Build the tension and Tease... Women love it. Men just want to do the deed.

TrueLies - did you kiss loverboy goodbye? If so, I hope that you are enjoying the company of some smooth dude that is treating you well.

OneItis sux.

Good Luck,

SwingDude:cool:

truelies
08-22-2007, 10:45 AM
TrueLies - did you kiss loverboy goodbye? If so, I hope that you are enjoying the company of some smooth dude that is treating you well.

No, but I am working on myself and no longer putting him first in my life. So I guess that's good in it's own way :)