PDA

View Full Version : Back in High School

Jose Lee
08-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Back in high school i used a lot of canned openers on my friends...

now that vh1 has mystery on it i just need people to set me on the right frame..

i dont care about the show or how itll spawn more social robots or how the secret of the game is out..

the only thing i care about is my social circle.. can any body help me?

FEAR: they will not treat me the same becuz they think im using some kind of "tricks" to manipulate them like b4 (ex. negging them etc...)

Thanks

MrBlack
08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
the game is on vh1?

just fuckin great.

its gonna be hard for us cuz theyll prolly be all like "you got that from tv" or some silly shit

this fuckin guy is seriously airing us out mainstreaming underground shit holy fuck.

Rip
08-14-2007, 07:10 PM
*sigh*

The sky is NOT falling!

Only if you used the most canned shit every created will your game be effected.

Use your own material, and run some tight game!!!

nightflight7
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM
One question: has this "fear" actually materialized?

And even if it has, there's nothing to be gained crying over spilled milk.

You worry too much bro, people don't remember every single fucking thing you said to them back in high school. Chill out.

Really Old Pudding
08-15-2007, 04:37 PM
IF they do recall some of the thing you say and recognize it as MM, you can just humbly admit that you are a pick-up artist, and are deeply sorry for not informing them of your secret identity.

Panzerhaust
08-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Yes pudding. I'm duna-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN!

Just modify the material to keep the same structure and usage. For example I use a modified version of Style's C & U Shaped Smiles routine when asking a woman what kind of drinks she likes. See http://wwv.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45094