PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Nsm
08-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Hey there,

I've been browsing these forums for a while, I'm still new to the game and basicly a complete amature but i love reading stuff and learning new things.

So tonight my friend(sortr of my one-itis :o) calls me if i wanna go have a drink with her and her best friend. Me and my friend hang around quite often and often have a good time, i've been with her best friend sometime too but we don't get along to well because she has some personality disorder or some shit, sometimes she's real nice and other times i can't even talk to her it's insane.

So i picked them up with my car and we drove about 30 miles to some place to get some drinks. I kept them entertained for a little but after a while the conversation just went dead and i wasn't feeling well anymore and basicly wanted to go home. But the 2 girls were having fun together and hitting on some other guys too. The thing is if i leave, they have to go with me since they have no way to get home without me.

After a while i told them to just go home because im not feeling well anymore and they had to come with me or i'll just leave them behind. So i left and they went with me, but the whole mood was fucked and we basicly didn't speak a single word anymore.

I'm just wondering how i could've handled the situation better. I know i probably shouldnt have gone there in the first place.

Thanks

TrueStory
08-13-2007, 07:25 PM
WTF?

Make them drive

Why didn't you hit on other girls? Were you just sitting there?

I am sure if Angelina Jolie walked up to you and started talking to you, boy! where did that 'not feeling good' go!

lol

you sound like you were 'boooooooring' to these girls so they went hittin on other guys.