PDA

View Full Version : Didn't make a move

studmuffin
08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Just about 45 minutes ago, I was heading over to the bookstore in the city to pick up a couple body language books. And while I was walking in, these 3 girls, and their mom walk past the door, so i headed in the general area they were walking in so if they broke the group from their mom in front of me I would have been in. But no I didnt do anything, I just walked past, through a smile at them, and walked past and didnt look back.

What do you do in terms of approaching them, and disarming the fact that the mom knows pretty much what you want?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm kicking myself now and even told myself I would if I didnt, so any imput would be great.

--Stud

FrenchDude59
08-12-2007, 07:27 PM
I'd like an answer to this too... Around where I live it seems pretty much every hot chick is clinging to their mom's arm, especially at the places I go to, namely the mall, starbucks and the beach...

I guess if it was a single mom the best solution might still be to have an older PUA disarm the obstacle for you... :D

Natural Spartan
08-12-2007, 10:12 PM
I've encountered this many times at the mall, the best thing I've found that works for me is to treat the mom like just another girl. Vibe and be a fun person, then number close on the daughter or whatever. You can then txt her into hopefully breakig off and meeting you, depending on how well you did with the mom around that is.