PDA

View Full Version : Age is my barrier

Nertyle
08-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Ok, I'm 14 and alot of my game goes on at beach partys, i have a good time, but there is this one girl i am gunna game.
So far my results have been mostly good, but it gets worse if they are 16, and the girl i want is 16, i need tips dudes!!

macg1
08-12-2007, 02:50 PM
im in the same situation, but i look older. im 14 but look 17-18 alot of the times if your game is good, girls dont notice your young and consider u older. dont slouch look muscular and use words like women instead of girls etc. i hope i helped

Nertyle
08-12-2007, 02:52 PM
yeah, i'm very tall and look about 17 anyways, i don't think she knows my age, but i want to start a relationship with her, so i will have to avoid her finding out my age...

Alius
08-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Personaly (not to offend!) I think that 14 is a lil young to consider 'gaming' I mean like you havent even experianced trying to be 'natural'.
Even if you are 14 it will show. From a psychological point of view your minds are still developing, not to mention your body and looks, and unless your 'game' is REALLY tight, you will still come off as 14? or 15? Personaly I say just be more 'social' then trying to game ppl.

But I maybe wrong and this is only an opinnion.

Natural Spartan
08-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I think you're over shooting it if you call girls, "women" all the time.
Most alphas call girls chicks or babe or just plain girls.
Basically, just learn to vibe with people and make them think you're older. This way, when they ask if you're 14 or whatever, you can just be like "ha, I wish! Everything was so simple back then."

Really Old Pudding
08-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Wow. 14?

Gaming, seduction community, mystery method, .etc, this stuff was written to work on women. The kinds that go to clubs and bars on occasion (or every night lol). The kinds of women where you need all the technique to get their attraction because they are so bored of being hit on. Guess what? Girls in your age group don't get hit on everyday. They aren't used to guys talking to them just to get in their pants. Just act confident, and show interest and it will just flow naturally. You're too young to need this stuff.

Really though, stuff like negs might even have a reverse effect since they may not be on a pedaetal (not yet anyways, maybe in 2-3 years). Just be confident, funny, outgoing, and forget techniques.

Nertyle
08-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah, you would be surprised how well Game works on our age group, just cause you're adults you think we can't handle anything, well, it ain't true, things have obviously changed since you were 14, if you have kids, you don't wanna know what they're doing at the weekend.

By the by, i am a strong fighter against 'age limits' most people who are 14 can handle whatever you do. I have whole speaches i could say to you all, but i can't be bothered right now. Although one thing i hate is people saying 'you're still going through puberty' some people don't hit puberty till 17, occasionally 18. So what ever you say to me about being to young or not being able to handle things, i have alot to say back to you.

macg1
08-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you would be surprised how well Game works on our age group, just cause you're adults you think we can't handle anything, well, it ain't true, things have obviously changed since you were 14, if you have kids, you don't wanna know what they're doing at the weekend.

By the by, i am a strong fighter against 'age limits' most people who are 14 can handle whatever you do. I have whole speaches i could say to you all, but i can't be bothered right now. Although one thing i hate is people saying 'you're still going through puberty' some people don't hit puberty till 17, occasionally 18. So what ever you say to me about being to young or not being able to handle things, i have alot to say back to you.

amen

GilBelford
08-13-2007, 01:35 PM

Hey there Mr. Defensive :rolleyes:

Maybe this is what they meant, your hormones are too wild. :p

I kid...I kid...

I thought what they were trying to say is that most of the things written in the VAH and The Game etc, are somewhat more appropriate and directed towards older girls, nothing against you.

It's just that a 23 year old girl will have ALOT more social experience, then for instance a 15 year old girl, you see?

For instance, I don't think any 15 year old girls will have bitch shields etc.

Simple, as for the gaming and shit, forget about it, I remember I picked up girls when I was your age, things just worked a little bit differently, and yeah you're right when you say that things have changed, all my older friends are saying that all the girls are completely different than when they were my age, it's funny.

Archer07
08-14-2007, 12:45 AM
16 here, Sort of the same with him, Im 16 but i look 14. haha =D Anywho, I find that toning down on the cockiness depending on her social ranking always works. (Like be less cocky on babes that are below 8 and extra cocky on 10's)

Anywho, Dont sweat, Read Material and VARY it. be original and try out some Shit. keep Venusian when you're 18 and is able to hit clubs =]

Panzerhaust
08-15-2007, 08:24 AM
ya ditto on the 16. This shit does work on chicks our age, fuck it works on guys our age. Do you know how many more friends I have since I picked up MM!!

Nertyle, sounds like you have a serious case of one-itis going on my friend. My best advice is just to learn to be a good conversationalist. Like Mystery says don't turn into the stage monkey standing there preforming but learn to be the interesting, funny centre of attention. Oh and work on your beach-bod. You don't have to be huge but definitely get cut. Low weight high reps when you're working out, like Bruce Lee.

Also make some (good at gaming or pretty cool preferably) older friends and just try to assume a few of their good habits.

GAME ON BROS!

bigslickmage
08-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Ive had the same problem before but with girls that are 18+. the trick is to not reveal how old you are (in your case, how young you are) if you act like your 16 or older she'll asume that thats how old you are, unless she asks and you tell her the truth. Just remember that when your with an older girl your as old as you want to be as long as you act like it.

Rip
08-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Alright.
Time to put my foot down, and administer tough love.

...Yeah, you would be surprised how well Game works on our age group, just cause you're adults you think we can't handle anything, well, it ain't true, things have obviously changed since you were 14...

...By the by, i am a strong fighter against 'age limits' most people who are 14 can handle whatever you do. I have whole speaches i could say to you all, but i can't be bothered right now. Although one thing i hate is people saying 'you're still going through puberty' some people don't hit puberty till 17, occasionally 18. So what ever you say to me about being to young or not being able to handle things, i have alot to say back to you....

Do you realize how immature this sounds?
You sound like a little whining kid. This will get you nowhere, so don't do it.

I think you're over shooting it if you call girls, "women" all the time.
Most alphas call girls chicks or babe or just plain girls.
Basically, just learn to vibe with people and make them think you're older
Completely agreed. You get much farther not trying then you do by trying to act like you're older.
So what if you're young? Screw them! You should be completely comfortable with who you are.

I date much older women, too.

If she asks your age, simply say
"Does it really matter?"

My words to you are:

Quit getting so worked up about everything. I've gotten much farther being a mature, laid back guy then being an aggressive kid. Being an aggressive punk is a MAJOR dlv, as is fighting.

Your hormones are raging. Period. Keep that in mind, so you don't make rash decisions. We've all been there, so don't get defensive.

She is 16, and she doesn't see you on the same maturity level, so I think she's going to moved on. You should too.

That said, you don't need to prove yourself to us.
I don't even show my age here unless it's neccessary, because people believe I'm [I]much older until they find out.
[I am 16]

And I assume you're going to be a freshman next year?
Good. That'll be a great lesson in humility. Everybody gets a big head when they're at the top of their school.

Because girls are so socially inexperienced until college or so, game should be much easier. You shouldn't have to NLP a girl or use more advanced techniques. Confidence, dressing well, and being alpha will be the best tools.

Take it easy man, and good luck.
Rip