PDA

View Full Version : Any tips?

macg1
08-12-2007, 02:44 PM
im going to a pool party tonight with a couple friends. I'm somewhat overweight and almost all my friends are very skinny and muscular. do i have any chance with women? how should i aproach the situation?

FrenchDude59
08-12-2007, 07:26 PM
When I used to be a little bit chunkier than I am now (about 40 pounds more) I'd either always try to wear a T-shirt (which always backfires in your face, because it sticks to your skin and actually make you fatter) or not go in at all... Today I realize probably the best solution is to just go in normally, but wear swim shorts not speedos, that'll at least minimize the problem...

The key is to act confident, which might not be easy, but try anyways... I don't think weight will wholly disqualify you in the eyes of a girl, but you definitely might have to work harder to get her :p

Vulture629
08-12-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm fat and hairy too, so what. Guess who else was fat and hairy? Brad Nowell, the lead singer of Sublime and when he was alive EVERY female I knew wanted him. Its all about presentation. If you believe being fat is a disadvantage guess what? It will be.

Mooks
08-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Everyone has their insecurities, so if you go out and flaunt what you see as yours, everyone else will take note and open up that much easier. The key here is to have fun.

HBforme
08-14-2007, 12:54 PM
To be honest i know plenty of guys that are overweight that go out on the lake with no shirt and still get the girls over the perfectly fit guys...it's all about the game ...confidence is the biggest factor. Make them pay attention to your humour instead of your body. good luck

Panzerhaust
08-15-2007, 07:16 PM
yeah, I know plenty of fat guys who get a lot of women. I think it's mainly because the women see them not as fat but as powerful. Look at sumo guys, if there wasn't power in weight the world sumo champion wouldn't weigh literally more than a TON! Just act powerful and not fat. And indirectly poke fun at your fatness a little bit. Not bringing yourself down, but for example if a woman asks what you do, say you're a male stripper then give a slight smile and wink.

Just view your cup as half full and not as half empty my friend.

GAME ON BROS!