PDA

View Full Version : A non-needy way to call her out

Scorpiono
08-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Let's say I get a great feedback.. great IOIs and stuff, laughing at all my non-funny jokes and stuff, she things I'm quite cool and cute.

The point is, I'd like to know an original non-needy way to get her out of the house, doesn't matter with her friends or not, I can isolate a 3+ set. If she's with a friend, fine I got my way.

I'm just curious for a non-needy way to ask her out, showing that you like her might screw up things and she puts up a bitch guard sometimes.

Thanks
- Scorpiono

GilBelford
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
If you say that the girl likes you and that has given you IOI's, maybe revealing some interest in her is not such a bad idea, otherwise she might start to think that you don't like her, because she has given you IOI's and you've done nothing. Off course you can still turn it around.

If you're not worried about that, then I would suggest that you do something with her that doesn't sound like a date, something that you would genuinely do with your friends.

Choose something to do and then ask yourself this question: "Is this something I would do with a friend, or a date?"

For instance, you don't usually go for dinner and a movie with your friends do you?

But you might go out to starbucks or something like that.

If you don't want to telegraph interest to her and still be with her, you can tell her: "You seem like a pretty cool person (You can add a neg here if you want: "...too bad you're not my type."), we should hangout sometime." and then suggest you two go have coffee together, or even better, say you're going shopping tommorrow and you could use her advice because: "Girls know what other girls like". (This way you're throwing in another small neg, making her think that you want her help to get other girls)

Hope this helps. :)

Scorpiono
08-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Indeed a great reply, thanks

Amarantus
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Hey.. you are very cool.. i think.. we must leave and know us better.. can be best friends... (you change the frame here)

Can help.. try it..

Amarantus

zine
08-10-2007, 02:15 PM
one tip is to use the word want instead of can.
You: Can I dance with you?
Her: No

You: I want to dance with you
Her: ummm
You: Alright don't dirty dance with me too much though :p
then just start dancing with her

as far using this for dates
I want to go get some coffee at this new coffee shop they just opened it's called starbucks.. you ever heard of it? I need help working on that poetry we were talking about, and we both know that if I did the poetry just by myself it would lower my manliness.. we just can't be having that now can we?

want=she gets the chance to be part of your reality
can=you get to be a part of hers

Amarantus
08-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Thats right.!! the word want.. its a powerful a-c&b word..

I try it today... OMG thats a fantastic life ;)

Amarantus

zine
08-11-2007, 11:57 AM
what's a-c&b?
thanks for the positive input amarentus, I like that.

Amarantus
08-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Anti Crash and Burn..

This night the ladies dont play baseball anymore with me..

Thanks man!!

USe the word "I want....." and she finish wanting with you..

Greetings...

Amarantus

Jremi
08-12-2007, 06:35 AM
She's giving you IOI's and she thinks you're cool, then all you have to do is give her the option of coming out. Like others have said, don't ask, suggest.

"I'm in the mood for ice cream, let's go get some, I'll pick you up"

That simple.

Scorpiono
08-16-2007, 07:34 AM
True Jremi, thanks

Optimisticlyrics
08-16-2007, 11:58 AM
after u guys have a good laugh at some point in the conversation just say "haha youre kinda cool. we need to kick it sometime"

every time ive used that i always get a response like "O YEA TOTALLY!" or "hahaha for sure" but sometimes they take a lil offense to being "kinda" cool which is a lot of fun to play with:D