PDA

View Full Version : Kiss close sticking point

EffortlessJD
08-09-2007, 06:26 PM
alright, so ive been on a few dates in ther last little while, but my sticking point remains to be the kiss.

I know ive heard alot of stuff about kissing early on in the date to prevent the end of the night kiss from happening

whats happened the last couple times, is ive had an opportunity to do ti at the end of the night, but both times i didnt, and id like any ideas or methods that youve used and had success with, aswell as any easy ways to escalate kino early on to make it easier

id also love to hear any early kiss methods that people have, to help eliminate the whole tension of the end of the night kiss, making everything more casual

thanks

Bulletproof
08-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Have you tried using the kiss close method from Magic Bullets?

EffortlessJD
08-09-2007, 06:57 PM
no, i dont know what magic bullets is?

Bulletproof
08-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Look to the right, under recommended products.;)

EffortlessJD
08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
i dont have that kind of money, im looking for actual suggestions, not ones trying to get my to buy stuff

thanks anyways

Amarantus
08-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Isolate:

EY.. close your eyes.. i want to give you a gift.. but not open.. if you open.. lose.. and if you lose.. now no longer you fished in your new boat.. hahaha (she laugh) now.. close... and you.. kiss ("< >")

Try it.. can help..

Greetings

Amarantus

EffortlessJD
08-11-2007, 06:34 PM
huh? i dont follow?

Amarantus
08-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Only.. kiss.. if you begin to feel.. these energy.. that was raising by your chest.. its the moment.. she equal it feels it..

Only.. see our eyes.. and.. make a silent.. if she equal see you... kiss..

Greetings..

Amarantus

Natural Spartan
08-12-2007, 10:39 AM
I don't reccomend making her close her eye to kiss you.
It shouldn't be like you tricked her into it, you should just stare into her eyes. If She doesn't look away after 3 seconds (mississippi seconds) lean in,
smile rakishly,
lean in,
keep eye contact,
stop (as confidently as possible, its hard to describe but just don't look scared)
lean in again, and kiss her.
Also, try acting like she tricked you into it haha the response from her is usually pretty cute. :)

If you're not quite confident enough to just plain do it then just ask if she wants to kiss you. If she says no, the say "haha I didn't say you could" she say maybe then say "lets find out" and kiss her. if she says *yes* then... uh you're on your own bud :)

EffortlessJD
08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
haha alright thanks

like its just alot of the kino escalation up until that point, im not sure of, which makes the kiss les casual than it should be

on a first date/time out, does anyone have any suggestions on hwo to start kino i.e what to do, and how to escalate?

thanks

Natural Spartan
08-12-2007, 05:31 PM
To get some easy kino going, just touch her outter arm when talking about something that matters to you so it becomes like a genuine thing. touch her ears and say "did you get new earings?"
for a neg if shes crazy hot try grabbing her chin and saying "wow for a second there, i thought you had a glass eye! It wasn't following me like the other!" (this will make sure that she'll keep steady eye contact from that point on.)

have fun

EffortlessJD
08-12-2007, 05:38 PM
haha i like the neg

thanks. Ive just found it hard to get the kiss going if theres been no real kino established.

danielcooper
08-19-2007, 01:17 AM
alright, so ive been on a few dates in ther last little while, but my sticking point remains to be the kiss.

I know ive heard alot of stuff about kissing early on in the date to prevent the end of the night kiss from happening

whats happened the last couple times, is ive had an opportunity to do ti at the end of the night, but both times i didnt, and id like any ideas or methods that youve used and had success with, aswell as any easy ways to escalate kino early on to make it easier

id also love to hear any early kiss methods that people have, to help eliminate the whole tension of the end of the night kiss, making everything more casual

thanks

Yeah, this is tough. THe way I look at kissing is that it's the by-product of good Kino escalation. If it becomes the goal, then you end up losing focus on everything else you are supposed to be doing... plus it becomes obvious to the girl. You can make kissing A GOAL but not THE GOAL. I know that sounds weird BUT good kino escalation, and enough of it (with patience) means that you WILL KNOW that the KISS is coming. You'll feel so at ease with her, that you can easily use one of many mysterymethod techniques to get that first kiss. I used the 'near kiss' tonite with GREAT success. And it was easy because we had been holding hands for a few hours, playing thumb war games, and doing palm readings. Kissing her seemed simple, comfortable, natural, after all those other things. It felt like habit kissing her. Anyhow, that's my 2 cents. Don't make the end of the night the time to kiss her. Wait until you are alone, or have 'some' privacy, and see if you feel comfortable doing it. The more comfortable you feel, then more likely then not the more successful your kino escalation was.

EffortlessJD
08-19-2007, 06:22 PM
yeah makes sense

whats the near kiss?