PDA

View Full Version : Juggler Method vs. MM method in college

Bluesky09
08-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi,

I was curious from people who have tried both methods what there experience has been at college with them? That is at parties, day game, etc. on campus.

I am picking between one or the other (leaning towards Juggler), sticking with one, and learning it before incorporating anything else.

What are your guys thoughts who have done both?

Amarantus
08-09-2007, 01:08 PM
MM in the school was god.. its indirect.. secondary..
Thats a god point to MM.. because.. its less obvious the approach.. its more casual..

Juggler was more direct game.. its god use it.. in discos.. bar.. pubs.. etc..
because proyect autority.. self esteem.. security.. and not forget.. use alpha BL..

Greetings

Amarantus

Defguy
08-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I saw some of the videos for Juggler on Youtube and I researched his website Charisma Arts. To my understanding, the difference is that MM is a more complex art with a lot of science behind every aspect from beginning to end. Everything must happen in the exact order given or else you screw up. Charisma Arts is more natural and very spontaneous, no scripts are memorised. To answer your question, The Juggler himself said on his website that ALL methods work, however, what method best suits your personality is entirely up to you to decide.

Jremi
08-09-2007, 05:05 PM
I use a bit of both. David D is a big influence as well. I find using negs is HUGE, but natural game can be very effective too.

Amarantus
08-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I think that.. NAtural game its for personalities throwns.. or how say.. extroverting people.. not timid..

Indirect game (MM) its for the majority of people..

The answer is.. try the majority methods that you can..

U need experience.. first try one method.. after think if works for you..

Greetings

Amarantus

southernstunna
08-12-2007, 07:12 PM
I think David D is by far the best for college. I'll probably get flamed for this, but opinion openers DO NOT work with most college girls from what I've seen. They don't have the attention span and most of these issues are not relevant to 17 and 18 year old girls.

Cocky funny works amazingly, and from what I've seen, most drunk girls can take negs pretty well.

Natural Spartan
08-12-2007, 07:21 PM
I'd say that Juggler's method is scores better. People can only say an opener so many times before it gets old. I've even encountered a girl who knew the revolving door opener. It was quite sad.
Juggler on the other hand just vibes and has a good time without trying to be manipulative.