PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Seduction Place

Attacker
08-2007-08, 04:40 AM
Hey, have you ever faced this situation?

I met this very cute girl online before even knowing TMM
After writing to each other for some months I was totally sure she is the one because not only is she sweet as candy, we also have so many things in common. By the time I made my first experiences with Mystery Method, I invited her to get to know each other in real life. She was even more impressing and best, she totally fell for my new skills.
Now we have a problem going on. I wanted to go and visit her, but she is living with her parents and seems quite unexperienced somehow. She wrote me she wants to meet me again but not yet at her place. She doesn't want to get me into trouble with her parents whom she has not even told anything about us.

Summed up:
+ cute girl
+ loving each other
- 300 miles distance
- can't hang out at her place

What should we do? Should I invite her to come over again? Does not seem so good... She might think I only want to fuck her. Should we meet at her place and how should i convince her it is a good idea ???
Or somewhere else, and where?

steves2kool
08-2007-08, 07:03 AM
Whats wrong with your place? Unless you have a rat infestation, just invite her over. What happens happens.

-steves2kool

Rip
08-2007-08, 07:10 AM
Yeah, invite her to your place, or go somewhere fun.
If not, move on.

-Ripper

deadeyeflint99
08-2007-08, 05:01 PM
300 mile distance is rough. If you can get her over your house go for it, you got ZERO chance of closing at her place and absolutely no ability to plan dates cuz you probobly don't know her area. Not only that but if she comes to your place she only knows you and she won't have friends coming over and parents interrupting.

GilBelford
08-2007-09, 08:41 AM
Well you can invite her to come and meet you, but instead of trying to close her immediatly, to which she might feel a little aprehensive, thinking that you "only wanted to get her into bed", plan out a fun day for you guys, go out and do cool shit all day and then at the end of the day you should be able to close her out much better than you would have.

Amarantus
08-2007-09, 01:58 PM
You willd can invite her to see movies.. see buildings.. to take a walk in the park.. to the movies .. to the pubs.. etc.. but dont hurry.. do it leaves natural.. that he is spontaneous.. not force it..

THe Close come alone...

Greetings

Amarantus