watch him seduce this woman
http://||||||||||||||/ss_cable.htm
hes great
look how he says ''will you just stop........''
and '' he designs attractions , and you know that blah blah blah etc ''
wonderful watch

Fader
12-21-2005, 06:30 PM
I am sorry but I was def not impressed with that. I do know he is a master and brings alot to the table. That, however, did not sell me.
Regardless thanks for the link

Lyric
12-21-2005, 06:35 PM
I never understood why everyone loves Ross Jefferies as a legitimate PUA. I've heard very little of his sarging success. Reading the Game didn't make him look that good either (Style said he wouldn't take him out with him anywhere EVER again!) and this video here doesn't impress me either.
Can someone explain why Ross is the man? Or does he just have everyone under one of his "hypnotic spells"

Fader
12-21-2005, 06:46 PM
I never understood why everyone loves Ross Jefferies as a legitimate PUA. I've heard very little of his sarging success. Reading the Game didn't make him look that good either (Style said he wouldn't take him out with him anywhere EVER again!) and this video here doesn't impress me either.
Can someone explain why Ross is the man? Or does he just have everyone under one of his "hypnotic spells"
Apparently he is very well respected and his method works. Dont just go by that video and what style said. He wouldnt be in business if he sucked.

Mayhem
12-21-2005, 07:21 PM
If you take the time to learn his material, his stuff works-very well. It's the most unique form of seduction.

DeVill
12-21-2005, 10:21 PM
He's a successful businessman, his work in NLP somewhat revolutionized psychology and seduction, and he helped pioneer this community, but I don't respect him.
The way he degrades women is pathetic.
He has an inferiority complex hidden behind narcissism.
You can respect women and STILL be a Master PUA.

Masters
12-22-2005, 02:04 AM
This isnt a review.

waxlrose
12-23-2005, 01:57 AM
He basically created asf, (alt.seduction.fast) which is where every PUA we know of came to prominence. Without asf, there wouldn't be a Mystery, TD, or Style. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me.

TaiChi
12-23-2005, 05:12 PM
The best I heard of Ross was on the Ron and Fez radio show several years back. I don't know if his methods work or not. I must admit he sounded very impressive when he was able to convince a bunch of angry women radio callers that his methods might work and that he isn't some creep. Has any one used his methods, and if so what do you think of them?

shweeny666
12-24-2005, 02:08 PM
i use him very famous story telling method
btw - he invented the word sarge

Fader
12-24-2005, 07:06 PM
This isnt a review.
Agreed again (great minds) I have moved it back to the main forum.

Kingtriton
12-24-2005, 07:24 PM
I am thankful that he got the industry ball rolling but I think his reformed students like David DeAngelo have far surpassed him. I dislike the idea of tricking women (see the definition of seduction) into likeing you or resorting to tech to get the job done. There is somthing distrubing about the idea of rolling over to look at your sleeping wife someday and thinking, how much longer can I keep her hypnotized? Slimey.
Cheers,
King

waxlrose
12-25-2005, 01:25 AM
Check out posts on asf by IN10SE or Swinggcat, thoses guys are Speed Seduction legends.

Switch
12-25-2005, 01:03 PM
I think RJ needs some praise for forming the seduction community, I have read styles book and from that it seems he's a bit of a wierdo, though I wouldn't just go on what style says(although he is a living legend!:)) (that is just 1 persons opinion) and what we have just watched! From what I have heard his method works like most others(which I am yet to try!), and that is wat u should be focusing on!

shweeny666
12-25-2005, 01:24 PM
hes not manipulative
people dont say perfume and make up etc are manipulative even though they are

Sentinel
12-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Apparently, as stated by Thundercat, Ross was invited by Style on the first night of Style's most recent seminar/class to have dinner with him and his students, which did take place. So it's not wise to take what was said in "The Game" so literally.
And agreed, Speed Seduction is the most Unique form of Seduction ever created.

Smoove
01-03-2006, 08:31 PM
I have to agree with Sentinel. Ross Jeffries has a unique way to seduce women. Everybody has thier own unique way of seducing & attracting women. Everybody is different. David DeAngelo methods focus on the inner game, Ross Jeffries method focus on the imagination, Mystery Methods focus on getting the women seduced right then & there :) . But what I am really trying to say is that everybody methods are different. We just have to find the dating guru that works for us. Holla back at yo boy:) .

Masters
01-03-2006, 11:09 PM
This is a great point.

I am thankful that he got the industry ball rolling but I think his reformed students like David DeAngelo have far surpassed him. I dislike the idea of tricking women (see the definition of seduction) into likeing you or resorting to tech to get the job done. There is somthing distrubing about the idea of rolling over to look at your sleeping wife someday and thinking, how much longer can I keep her hypnotized? Slimey.
Cheers,
King