PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton alberta wings

Dagger inheart
07-16-2007, 01:20 PM
hey boys whats up? im looking for anyone from edmonton who want work on their game together. ive a;ways been able to attract women but have always had afc beliefs. if anyone is interested reply please

Back2Back
07-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Im from E-Town New to the game live in the west end next to the mall

Dibendetto
08-12-2007, 05:15 PM
new to edmonton, just moved here in july

I went out sarging alone last night on whyte ave.

Best game was to step outside club and ask for a light (since all the smokers have to exit the club and have their smoke)

I didnt number close, I chose to just take it all in considering last night was my first night on whyte.

I got alot of compliments on my clothing (versace t shirt), black suede blazer, Pointy black dress shoes - from a H9 and turned it around on her and told her her clothes looked like crap and asked if she got them out of a vending machine.

She laughed and lapped it all up, until her friend saw what i was doing and pulled her away.

anyways, im looking to work on my game, so if anyone is out in the edmonton area, PM me and we should go sarging!

kcp
08-15-2007, 08:08 PM
hows it going new to the whole game and looking for some one to sarg with and work on our games so any one in edmonton looking for a wing drop me a line

>Q<
08-18-2007, 01:08 PM
I'll be in Edmonton in a couple of weeks and am looking for some guys with solid alpha beliefs to join me in meeting new people.

Ecko
08-20-2007, 11:01 PM
hey fellas, what places do you guys frequent?
iI was on whyte ave for a little bit outside barwild. Unfortunalty my breakdance buddy "junior" didn't fit the dress code so we changed course.
if anyone has any plans on hitting a club this weekend we'll try to stop by to meet and greet.
btw seen some dude at globe last saturday with a purple jl hat like mine, it was pretty tight, nice peacocking if your in the community.

Ecko

Back2Back
08-21-2007, 07:47 AM
How can your friend call himself Junior unless he really is BBoy Junior????

Me I normally frequent The Y (No im not an E tard),The One or The Ranch (shudders....) and few smaller bars just to play pool or hang out, i cant ever seem to get my friends to go out to night club anymore.....drives me nuts

JohnDorian
08-23-2007, 01:27 PM
hey
i'm from edmonton, i'm some what new to the game...i've read a lot and watched a lot of tapes, really let the material sink in......but i haven't been out practicing nearly enough, (i've done a couple of sarges, and played the social circle game, but i'd still say i'm starting from scratch)

i've never been too much of an afc but i used to get a lot of AA and i'm looking to plow through it, so if anyone is looking to practice sarging drop me a line

ninesixone
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
im from edmonton. im as new as they come to the game. would be nice to meet up with some people who have experience so i can gain some pointers

nakama
08-30-2007, 12:44 AM
Hey guys, send me a PM or let me know if anyone wants to meet up to trade some ideas, advice, or whatever. Cheers.

Dibendetto
09-02-2007, 09:27 AM
alright gentleman, lets plan for next weekend (Sept. 7/8)

Like I said, I am 2 months new to edmonton, but I have done a bit of scouting and I am impressed by the amount of beautiful single women in this city.
Its a whole different game than in Calgary.

I think we can all learn from eachother, and being on the same page (sarging) and DHV'ing for one another will pay dividends in the end

Back2Back
09-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I get back on the 7/8, so i wont be able to join you guys on the first meet here, but as said before, im up after that

nakama
09-05-2007, 02:49 AM
i'd be interested in coming out. do we have anything confirmed?

Dibendetto
09-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I suggest we meet up this friday (7th) some time before the bars get packed, so we can introduce ourselves, discuss where we are at individually and what our individual goals are for advancing and developing into bonafide PUA's.

Then come up with a game plan for the night that is conducive to learning, number closing, and just plain old having a blast.

nakama
09-05-2007, 11:03 PM
That sounds good. It would work well for me to meet somewhere on Whyte, since I'm at the U of A for most of the day anyway.

Back2Back
09-06-2007, 06:09 AM
i arrive back in edmonton on the 7th at midnight, so ill tag you up for the next sarg

ninesixone
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
its my bd on friday the 7th but id be willing to meet up with some of you guys just post a time and place.

Dibendetto
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Friday (seventh) doesnt work well for a couple of people, so how about saturday (eighth)?

We should meet for at a small lounge on Whyte (Devlin? or something along those lines) for a round of drinks and introductions and then we can go from there.

Whyte avenue is a good central location, because we could stay on the strip and sarge any bar, or hop in a cab and sarge Jasper Avenue clubs or even go to the Ranch.

Primarily, what it all comes down to is coming up with a gameplan and choosing an ideal bar that would be easy to open sets up on.

I like the Ranch for a number of reasons, It's big, and it has a large patio that is relatively quiet and good for opening up sets.

Oil City roadhouse has a decent smoking area, which would also make it easier to open sets up on.

so, This Saturday, lets say 7:30 PM, Meet in front of Devlin's Lounge on Whyte Ave.

Back2Back
09-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Got a welcome back party on the 8th so, ill catch you guys on the next round...
But i do look forward to meet you all

Ecko
09-07-2007, 11:19 PM
we tryed doing a meeting from the pua's Edmonton group on facebook but it didnt end up going down. </3

kinda short notice but since i don't frequent to many clubs/pubs.bars. ect
what would be a good place to lounge at? maybe a place where one of us has some good connections for a private/quit room

Ecko

nakama
09-07-2007, 11:31 PM
i'd still be up for tomorrow (today I guess it would be now). so are we meeting at 7:30?

Dibendetto
09-08-2007, 08:43 AM
yah 7:30, in front of devlin's on whyte ave
I'll be there either way as I was planning on trying a sarge on my own

Ecko
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
couldnt make it out because of a shift change at work.
how did it go?

Ecko

BrooklynZoo
09-12-2007, 12:01 PM
hey guys, i'm not from edmonton, but i make it down there quiet a bit. I will be there sept 14,15,16 if anyone is interested in wingin. I'm kind of a noob, atleast with my approach anxiety lol after that I think I do alright.

Fire off a message this way if you're interested

motoswap
09-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Just moved to Edmonton and I'm Killer interested in this whole thing. I want to do this for more thatn taking down chicks. I want to gain the ability not only to have the ability to market myself to women but to be able
to market myself in general. (ie get better jobs, be able to sell stuff if I have my own business one day etc.) But taking down the ladies well be a hella good side bonus. Have you guys been going out? How has
it been going? Club sarging? Any day sarging? Write me a line on what's been going down.

Back2Back
09-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Last weekend i was out and about, im not sure how many of the other PUAs go out often or if there is any structure, but im sure most of us are always looking for wings

ninesixone
09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
im still down if anyone wants to meet up. anyone wana meet up this weekend real quick?

Ecko
10-03-2007, 10:20 PM
honestly, any of your guys wanna meet up and sarge with me and my former wing just come down to the globe on jasper ave on the weekend, im usually always there. and you can tell which one is me.
just ask for ecko ;)

Ecko

Back2Back
10-11-2007, 06:52 PM
i'll have to do that someday ecko

Night Shift
10-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I've only been to the globe twice. it was before learning about the game but it did not seem like a good place to sarge. most of the people seemed to be there to dance and the music was really loud. am i remembering right?

Ecko
10-23-2007, 07:55 PM
mostly every friday i at the globe because its close to my buddies pads.
thing is everyone knows i go there so i have a few spies from my ex's....
im thinking about changing to a new location to frequent but im not sure, prob going to be hunting down a more sargable joint.

im loving empire because its right next to the mall... but the girls and guys there are mostly sketchy because gangs frequent that place and drink collectors. plus the cover is $10

the fox is nice, great for dhving if your a dancer. but its pretty loud, might need some more opinions on it. no cover :D

i cant go to the bank yet due to my age but i would love to check out that place.

union has a nice atmosphere with the events going on (like saturday T&A) but its way to loud to grab the attention of a great girl.

the ranch... well its just way to packed and cant build any comfort there.

any more ideas would be appreciated.

Ecko

Laujik
10-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Well its good to hear.

The druid I dont think would be too bad. But Edmontons clubs/bars aren't my favorite. I think we should sarge a few places with a small group and see how it goes. Places like O Burns and Elephant Castle are not too bad. But I havent never seen many hb8+.

But if anyone is interested, lay down some times in the next 2 months you'd be able to sarge. I cant go out much during the week until after new years. But then im going to be going 4-5 times a week.

Cheers

Ecko
10-23-2007, 10:21 PM
wed (tonight) my break dance crew will be going to the fox.
anyone interested, instant dhv because were suppose to be doing a bit of preforming.
i have one wing there that is learning the game but the others are not familiar with it so it would be appreciated if no one said anything if they come.

Ecko

Laujik
10-24-2007, 04:01 PM
I wont be up for tonight, im down in Red Deer for a few months, always in Edmonton on the weekends though. This weekend too, Im not sure how crazy Halloween is going to be though. Haha.

We should plan a meet friday night if people are availible. My wing and I are heading out and pregaming.

Grease
11-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey boys,
I am somewhat familiar with Edmonton's nightlife scene, and am in need of bouncing back from bad one-itis with a blood thirsty succubus, so my motivation is high. Any night I can make it out I will if anyone is down. Having another person with the same intentions as yourself can really motivate you to take things to the next level so any of you boys in E-town let me know, and I will wing it up.

Laujik
11-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Sat night (10th), let me know.

Ecko
11-05-2007, 02:11 PM
i would go out with you guys but my old wing is coming back from Vancouver with some new stuff this week so ill be spending time with him.
looking forward to meeting you guys soon.

Ecko

Night Shift
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
i'm still really new but pretty much free for whenever, would b nice to see some stuff in action

BrooklynZoo
11-15-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm in Edmonton Friday night if anyone wants to go sarging. PM me with your cell #, a couple of you guys got my cell #, but it's my old one

And I third the motion for getting a Laiir setup. I been out with Laujik and his wing (Drake?) once in Red Deer and it was great. 3 of us pushed eachother, and since I'm new to this, I picked up alot of good tips from these guys. It definatly helps the learnin curve when you're sarging with people that share the same goals.

Maybe we can create a list of all the PUA's in training in Edmonton+area. have them list off ways they wanna be contacted (email, phone, etc). What days they prefer to go out, what bars they like to hit up and so on. And also have 2 set days a month where we all try to meet up.
sounds like we might need to set up our own edmonton area forum lol

_Drake_
11-18-2007, 03:19 AM
Hey guys,

I just stumbled on this forum post from over 1yr ago reviewing Edmonton clubs for sarging. Im sure some of you may have seen it but im sure some of you have not, so here it is.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=183684#post183684

Like i said its over 1yr old so im sure some of the places might to even be around now but it still has lots of good info. The only think i noticed is he seemed to rate things a little on the high side and he forgot to review Ezmeralda's the country bar on the north end, which is a great place to sarge. Check it out.

4Wheeler
11-25-2007, 02:29 PM
I've never been out Sarging before, but I would definitly like to meet up with some others and see it done/ get some advice. I'm not too bad with girls, but haven't had much opportunity to practice game on my own. Wouldn't mind reading some field reports in the Edmonton section either.

_Drake_
11-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Yea thats a good idea. Maybe starting a new fourm on edmonton field reports or just posting them here. I plan to go sarging on wensday with a couple of friends who do not know the game or MM. Ill post some field reports if anything good happens and anyone here should do the same. And if anyone wants to get together to sarg just post a date.

Grease
11-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Saturday, December 1st. Not sure on the place, but I will be with a buddy who is a natural like nothing I have ever seen before. If anyone has suggestions throw them out there as to where to go, because I am in. Thinking possibly The Ranch, somewhere big like that. Big bars = more girls, and "the place to be on a saturday night" also means more Hot girls, which is what we are all in it for anyways. My buddy will be bartending at Globe as well, so that may be a good option. If any of you guys are heading out let me know where you are going Im sure it will be sweet times.
PS. I will post a field report or 2 on here shortly, including a first night lay an asian HB9 with fake boobs, and a Def HB8. ..YES you read correctly, she was Def haha. Anyways hope to hear from some boys lookin to get out and find the kind of girls dreams are made of

omghi2u
12-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I live in St. Albert myself, but I'd definately like to get out sarging and see how more experienced pua's run their game.

Who should PM for an invite the next time you guys go out?

BTW: Getting a list of contacts going sounds like a pretty good idea in my books.

_Drake_
12-03-2007, 02:20 AM
Hey guys yea im looking forward to some field reports from edmonton. Also getting some contacts would be good. I think maybe for January we should plan a big sarge night to all get together and see what we all can do.

I got a bit of a field report here.

I went out to the union last Thursday (the best place to sarge on a Thursday). I was with to of my good friends who don't know a lot about PUA. We arrived a little late and it was a pretty stressful week so i wanted like 15-20min to chill have a beer or two before i started to sarge. Ive been doing a lot of reading on alpha male body language and try to apply it all the time. So i started to have a lot of fun with my friends we were joking around and goofing off while still displaying good body language. Before i new it sets were opening me and my friends. Over the course of the night we were open by 3 sets each lasting over 20min, one group was going to go home with us but they were drunk and consisted of HB6 and HB8. I tried running game on a hired gun HB9.5 i was pulling out the stops but i came short next time though.

I guess the point of this post is to emphasize the idea that when sarging with a couple people you have to be the fun not the girls. People will be attracted to that, never walll flower. Also always open sets you cant wait for stuff to come to you, this night just really brought into light the importance of having fun as a 1st priority. Im sure you guys know this already and im beating a dead horse but i thought id post my thoughts anyways.

I look forward to more f-reports!

omghi2u
12-03-2007, 10:24 PM
I suppose I'll also post an FR, although it's from a couple weeks back so it's not so fresh in my mind.

Anyways, my friends girlfriend was having a birthday so we all went out to some dive St. Albert bar and lets just say the pickings were pretty slim. I nearly didn't make it because I wound up working some long days and was just exhausted but around 11:30 I got to the bar. The only promising girl there was a friends new roommate, about hb 7.5-8 but since I could get introduced I wasn't rushing into running game right off the bat.

Me and some friends I've known for a few years sat around shootin the shit, the entire time I was making sure I was pulling out as much alpha as possible to control the group. At about 12 I was sitting closer to her and a drink got spilled on her leg and she said "Great, now I'm gonna stink" so I jumped on it and said "Oh get over yourself, you already stink" (I know this wouldn't always work but I was getting looks from her when I first walked in) but I kept the conversation going with "No I'm just kidding, I'm sure you smelt very nice before". The look on her face went from wow I can't believe this guy just said that to one of interest. She asked what my name was(IOI) and conversation ensued, the whole time I was body rocking as I've seen mystery do in some clips on youtube and she seemed to be getting more and more interested.

I didn't do very much along the lines of routines just casual conversation with a bit of kino when I would neg. End of the night rolled around and I tried to bounce her back to my friends house that I was crashing at but no dice she had to leave with the group she came with but I got a facebook.

The next time we hung out I was having friends over for playing some Guitar Hero 3 and drinks and told her she should come by because "I was gonna be there and that I'm the life of the party". The evening ended in an F-close and since then we've had a few more encounters.

All in all a pretty good experience with MM and C&F

Ecko
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
got her face book then f closed on day two?
nice job man.
got any pics or her face book to show your success story?

Ecko

omghi2u
12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
hah unfortunately not, currently am dating the girl so i wanna keep it semi annonymous

BrooklynZoo
12-13-2007, 11:41 PM
gonna be in edm friday and saturday, lookin to go sarging if anyone's interested. i'm not 100% on saturday night, but friday forsure
PM me and i'll get back to ya

furious_george
12-22-2007, 01:02 AM
Hey guys...New to the game. Living in the edmonton area (Northwest edmonton). Done a bit of reading. Ha, friend who introduced me to this brought me to Banff last weekend. Had my first couple approaches. Coupe crash and burns, but it was fun. Looking to get out sarging around town and learn from eachother. Im a pretty decent wing. PM me whenever people head out.

piranha
01-10-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm from Edmonton as well, well St. Albert. The more people I know to go out with, the better!

Thorick
01-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey guys, I'm from a farm outside leduc, but willing to travel to edmonton, preferabbly the southside, but may venture a little north. New to the game, pm if you want to meet. I'm wanting to game friday night, and saturday to about 5:00 pm if I get work off, or 3:00 pm if I have to work. And if your in Leduc, lol even better.

4Wheeler
01-13-2008, 12:23 AM
I went out last night in Leduc with a couple of my friends. Only went to Yotes and it was about midnight. Everyone, except us, was real hammered. The place was pretty much everyone I hoped to never see again after highschool. Got talking to a couple girls so it was alright, but nothing worth mentioning happened.

Yotes is a crap place though, and with the stabbings last week I want to hang out there even less, I think maybe next week I'll check out the southside of Edmonton for a few locations a little more target-rich.

Ecko
01-13-2008, 03:12 PM
places i would suggest to avoid in the edmonton area are "fluid ultra lounge" and "the Fox"
the fox was good, i knew most the staff on a good basis but i just discovered these places are frequented by an Asian gang.
almost got beat up the other night for working the room.
empire i heard has changed to not allowing some gangs in because one of the owners knows those leaders so it has become a little more friendly.

Ecko

MrMasala
01-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Fellas.

I think this is awesome. All of us want to become better, and I think we can all help each other out.

Why don't we just meet up, grab a few beers and talk about how to become great at this.

Message me, or just put up a post, and lets justset up a time aand a date, and we can brainstorm, and try stuff right there on the waitresses or some fo the hot chicks in the place.

This is gonna be great!

4real
05-05-2008, 08:53 PM
whats good guys? if anyone from the edmonton area is still checking on this thread, holler.

ryan

SplitTheSkyline
05-09-2008, 08:18 AM
ANYONE who's interested in sarging, PM mr if you into it

dominicano
08-20-2009, 08:10 PM
whats good guys? if anyone from the edmonton area is still checking on this thread, holler.

ryan

anyone still working on their game and up for getting better and sarging? im in north edmonton....

email me at thai_legacy@hotmail.com

sucks that the edmonton social club is over... but we can still make another one when were good enough