PDA

View Full Version : Guess I f'ed up. What to do?

JRune
07-16-2007, 03:06 AM
Hi mPUAs!

I'm quite new in the game, and I started reading 'The Game' a few days ago. I really enjoy it.

Now.. yesterday I saw an HB9 in a one-set, so I went for it. It really went well, and we talked for a while. After half an hour, a friend of mine came to me and apparently, he knew the girl very well. So he took over the conversation with her. And I sat there like the bta-male. (the bastard!:mad::o)
After a while, she had to go play tennis. And so she left.

Now, I heard from another friend, that the HB9 was really digging the 'bastard' friend. So I have to act..

This morning, I wanted to send her a text-message. Not a one with a lot of questions, but a kind of negging one.

So I sent (keep in mind she told me yesterday that she worked at a baker):

"Hi there baker! One white bread and some croissants please. And do you have a pie or some kind?"

You're probably all laughing now with my f-ing stupid message. (I reallize that now)
And now, she won't send back. So I really f-ed up.

I know that she's a very shy person, so perhaps she doesn't know what to do with that kind of absurd message.

What do I have to do? Send another one, or send nothing and stay cool?

Please help me getting better at the game!?

Thanks already!

DeaK
07-16-2007, 03:36 AM
dont send her another message dude, it'll will come across as pestering/annoying, maybe shes just busy, thats why she hasnt responded, but if i were you id suggest to that other friend who amoged you that all of you should hang out, that way youll get to game her and return the amog favor , and dont be so hard on yourself, every set is a learning experience

JRune
07-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I feel like I've really made a fool out of myself. I don't know if I would dare to speak to her again. She must think that I'm some sort of freak or something.

So.. no more text-messages. Not even next week or so?

Thanks for helping out!
JRune

Little P
07-16-2007, 08:15 AM
In my opinion you made mistake as you said on first meeting. You didnt to anything when your friend comes. I wasnt there so I dont know how bad(or good) it was. Maybe you should call here but you have to wait. Then call in causal way(learn phone game). Btw when you meet her again dont think about that sms and stay cool in front of her! Good luck.