PDA

View Full Version : My new and improved rutine

porky
12-21-2005, 03:18 PM
hey guys! im actually getting the hang of things now and wanted to know what u guys would think of my rutine I have worked on...soo far im just strugeling with openers (need more) otherwise I think if I stick to my rutine I should easily get a kiss close.
well here it is!!!!
:
step 1:
Select Target
3 second rule.
Step 2)
Open:
Gelous gf
Fight outside(club)
Fat or thin elvis
negs
step 3
comfort building)
Gelous cat
Stories
Cube
step 4)
Isolate….
4 Questions game
1. Imagine yourself in a white room. Everything is white -- wall, ceiling, floor. Describe your experience.
2. What is you favourite colour ..describe it. What feeling does it have.
3. What is your favourite animal.. Why? Describe it.
4. Imagine yourself near a large body of water .. describe your experience? What do you do?
Answers
1. That is your perception of death and dying you feel at peace you feel calm & relaxed.
2. That is how you see yourself: passionate, fiery, you feel you stand out in the crowd.
3. People see you as free, smart cute, fun.
4. That is you view of sex, love, excitement, etc. When you are with that certain guy (SP) and you just know deep inside that this person knows you at a deeper and a much more intimate level. You just find yourself wanting to just let go to all the passion and excitement and the deep connection you can experience. Now, WITH ME, when I answered the questions I felt the same way....
Cube
Warmth builder (to get kinogoin)
3 smiles (4)
Trust test.
Tension test
Soal gazing…..
Phase shift
obviosly im not gonna do everything on the list....but just mainly what I think I will need to advance to the next 'step'
also wot u guys think if I use this as my 'cheat sheet'?
peace guys
Tauro-

Rodzilla
12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Tauro,
You're missing F2M Attraction(DHV, C&F) & M2F attraction.(you must find things about her to compliment her on other than looks.)
You can't go to comfortbuilding without atraction or your just friends.
You must have attraction before you can isolate or she won't go for it...
Get it Bro?

porky
12-21-2005, 04:28 PM
er....I never listed the F2M and M2F parts but I would say that that is 'included' in the story's that I will tell her , it is in comfort building but it also serves as F2M attraction?
also what should I complement her on? besides looks?
th m8
Tauro-

Blinx
12-21-2005, 04:43 PM
:) Dude u forget time constaints
u could compliment her on her confidence or how she leads the group...

Rusky
12-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Could someone quickly reiterate the cube material for me?
I dont have my copy of 'the game' handy...
Thanks,
Rusky

Lyric
12-21-2005, 06:08 PM
briefly...
There's you in a desert...
- Cube - describe
- Ladder - describe
- Horse - describe
Cube = your subconcious perception of yourself (e.g. big cube, big ego)
Ladder = your perception of your friends (e.g. # of rungs, # of closest friends, close to cube, close to you, blah blah blah)
Horse = your perception of love or lover (e.g. dead rotting carcas of horse, lol...)
There are more symbols, but these 3 are fast, quick, and easy.