PDA

View Full Version : When do I delete the number?

ocin
07-05-2007, 11:38 AM
How do you know when it is time to delete a phone number/msn contact and give up? I've read different ideas on how long you should persist. What are yours?

I have got many numbers from before (1-2 years ago when I was very AFC and young) which I still have on my phone. Can I use these as if they just were newly acquired or just delete them and get new fresh ones?
What I mean is: Can I re-initiate contact with girls from the past with the "new" personality I have today and just go about them as any other new person in my life because so long time has passed?

When should I definitely "next" them?

Bobby Dazzler
07-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Dude,
Use those numbers to try things.

Just dont expect anything.

Call up like you were curious about what they were doing.

You wont seem needy that's for sure.

Run game and seewhat happens.Remember champions take chances.
Peace.

pyrobot
07-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Ain't got nothing to lose.

If you throw it away though you might later think "what would have happened if I called that number"

Midman
07-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Agreed. Use those numbers to experiment and run game. The main thing is, if you still want something to happen youre going to probably need to follow the MM and run A1A2A3 and especially build comfort with these girls that hardly know/remember you. Even if you fail with these girls, remember "there's no such thing as failures, only learning experiences". Have that in your mind when you call. - Don't put any pressure on the phone call. They are just girls. Best of luck.

.Cadmus.
07-08-2007, 07:23 PM
If everytime you pass by the numbers and it gives you a bad vibe (some girls like ex's and what not can do that, its rare,) delete it. But honestly the more female numbers you have the better. If it's really bothering you, anyone's number being in there, delete it.

NickHJ
07-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Call up like you were curious about what they were doing.

You wont seem needy that's for sure.

Is this sarcasm?....I am confused. Because this comes off very needy.

I would give up on screen names, they are going to be too much work. And just go for number close from now on.

With these types of numbers I do one of two things about 1 month or so after the close....

Either, I call them up, and act like I think I called someone else and I just jump into a killer DHV story. Then bring the back into convo...BUT don't ask "What are you doing?" or try to get a meet up on the first call.

Or I send a text inviting them to some killer party at my place or someone elses. They never seem to go, but it looks high value. But what you do get is them text messaging you back and forth. You know have something to work with, and you can now escalate from there.

Bobby Dazzler
07-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Dude,

He said those numbers are from 1 or 2 year's ago.You cant be needy calling someone after that amount of time and asking what there doing.Its a legitimate question.

If your calling after a month,i wouldnt ask what there doing.Different situations will require different tactics.Be adaptable.Calibrate.

I wouldnt say i thought it was someone else.A girl did this to me and as i told her,you look at your phone before dialling so dont say you didnt know it was me.

She felt foolish but agreed.Might work.Might not.

But yeah dont ask her out on the first call.
Peace.

NickHJ
07-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Interesting man....Have you used that a lot? You seem confident in it, what is your success rate with it? Do you have any other parts to the plan? Or do you just kind of wing it? How old are these women? I just picture calling a girl after a year and asking her "What are you doing?" would be kind of odd/creepy, and putting the ball in her court too much after very little rapport, and interest built in you. I will try it out sometime.

Bobby Dazzler
07-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Jc,

Personally,im of the beleive if you have good conversation and dont act weird,
she'll be happy you called.First 10 seconds might be tuff but that's all.

I wouldnt spend alot of time talking about what she's been doing.More an ice breaker.Then move on and run game.

I wing most of my interactions as im a fairly diverse person and have alot of stuff to say.Dont really use much material ,just what i think will work at the time.

Girls age's vary,but it still works for me.

Just remember girl's want a cool guy so dont be afraid she dosent want to talk to you.She does.

If i get a girl on the phone,she'll want to see me.I know that.
Peace.

NickHJ
07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
But have you done this with girls you haven't talked to in over a year? And what is the success rate? Not trying to sound like I am challenging you, but I don't really care about what people think will work...I am more interested in what is working for them and what is tested. Because if you get day twos with girls from over a year or two ago that is amazing. When ever I go direct like that by saying "What is up?" to a girl from over a year or two ago, she is like "ahhh huh? Who are you?" and gets creeped out by the assumed rapport by someone she doesn't/barely remembers. It just comes off as creepy. So I usually run indirect phone game in long term cases. But for girls from a week ago...Sure I can "What are you up?" and go direct with it, and assume rapport. I am just looking for some new long term phone game ideas, if it is working.

Bobby Dazzler
07-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Guy,

No problems jc were all here to learn.

If i havent talked to a girl for over a year or two years.There's a reason for that.

Ive waited a few months and my style has worked for me.Alot depends on how your interactions were.If you havent had more than a phone chat and no day 2.I doubt sinn could pull that off.

Did she blow you off?

Did you blow her off?

Did she have a day 2 with you?

Of course if a girl dosent remember you your in damage control.
But they do remember me.So if they didnt i would laugh it off and say man that's cold.Then run game.I wouldnt assume rapport.Your in a2 after that amount of time.Be playful and fun.

Read icedragons post on this same situation.People will differ.What i do might'nt work for you.What you do might'nt work for me.
Peace.

GreenEyeDragon
07-17-2007, 08:29 PM
I just went through my phone and texted 10 girls:

"I'm dumping stale numbers this weekend to make room for new friends. Nothing personal - feel free to call anytime..."

DHV, and one girl called who had lost her phone and all numbers.

It felt good just to put out that vibe - some of the girls were even worth calling back, but it just felt like time to move on. The universe has ways of filling those voids we create when we let go of stuff. I'm in a different place now and ready for new opportunities - the old numbers just dragged me back to who I was when I got them.

Maybe next time I'll let them get stale and call them back out of the blue to run game, or invite them to a party...