PDA

View Full Version : What is your Game goal (version 2)

TrueStory
12-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Yeah, i hear you..there was a post on this before. But this one is slightly different. In fact it's totally different subject.
I was reading an article by Gunwitch and he brought up a good point. The question is, what is your true reason for doing pickup and game?
Do you really enjoy creative sex with beautiful girls
or
Are you just trying to impress your friends by fucking hot babes???
really? are you trying to make your buddies jealous? show everyone that you are the 'pimp' by scoring some nice trim? Do you feel that your status among your peers is measured by quality and quantity of HB's you take home?
Are you motivated by the wrong thing? What moves you to become better?
Because, you'll never get 'good' enough girl(s) to impress your friends They will just hate you. They will call you 'sneaky selfish asshole who tricks girls into sleeping with you by telling sweet lies' ....

Most men see PUA's in two ways:
a) He is shady, his game is shady, he could never get quality girl like i could blah blah blah... he is a lier.

b) "Hey, dude, i admit that i suck at this, can you please teach me?? You are the master...."
How many guys will choose b)?

SOAG
12-21-2005, 06:35 AM
Point taken, but that's not why I'm here.
I believe that if I can get good at something, I'd better damn well get good at it.

Lynx
12-21-2005, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=TrueStory]Yeah, i hear you..there was a post on this before. But this one is slightly different. In fact it's totally different subject.
I was reading an article by Gunwitch and he brought up a good point. The question is, what is your true reason for doing pickup and game?
or
really? are you trying to make your buddies jealous? show everyone that you are the 'pimp' by scoring some nice trim? Do you feel that your status among your peers is measured by quality and quantity of HB's you take home?
Are you motivated by the wrong thing? What moves you to become better?
I'm gonna choose the first option, there is nothing sweeter then waking in the morning and remembering the previous nights interludes, the hair, the sweet smells and the curves rarely seen by most mere mortal men. People are destined to love beautiful, and there is nothing more beautiful in the world than a HB10 wearing next to nothing in bed with me!
PeAcE

TrueStory
12-21-2005, 07:06 AM
^ DUDE..... ...picturing the HB10....(trying not to picture your ass next to her...)
yeah... you are right, it's beautiful, the curves of the hot babe and the smell of sex in your bedroom, and the morning you spend together and the relaxed feeling in your muscles, and the warm body laying next to you...is definately something to die for....
thanks ..thanks for putting these images in my head.... now i gotta a boner lol:rolleyes: and there is a company meeting in five min... :eek:

Lothario
12-21-2005, 07:48 AM
The question is, what is your true reason for doing pickup and game?
or

I choose both.
I'll get it, enjoy, AND sometimes show it off (which is a DHV and raises my social status, leading to even more beautiful girls giving me creative sex).
~DeVill

Lynx
12-21-2005, 08:46 AM
I choose both.
I'll get it, enjoy, AND sometimes show it off (which is a DHV and raises my social status, leading to even more beautiful girls giving me creative sex).
~DeVill
Forget showing her off she is there to show you off!
PeAcE

MinDFreeZ
12-21-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm a little of everything I guess... but I'm really just enjoying learning things that I use every day. I'm completely confident with some areas, when it comes to something like.. dancing, I'm not.. so all of my studying (although not to help me dance) helps me overcome my own fears.
When I wake up I think of how much better the day will be because I can communicate with people better because of all this, it makes it worth it.