PDA

View Full Version : more confused than before from a text

IntrigueKJ
06-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm very new to this site and I'm hoping to find someone that can help me. I recently met a girl who works as a substitute teacher. I talked with her Monday and the conversation went really well. I called her on Wednesday left a message on her voicemail. I didnt hear back from her until tonight around 9:15, and it was a text message. it said "hey, I got your message- but I dont think it's a good idea to go out. I'm really sorry, but maybe we can hang out as friends sometime"

Does that seem confusing to anyone else? Here shes say she doesnt want to hang out, yet then she says she does?

How am I supposed to respond to something like that? Should I even try to? What should I write back? Please someone help me.

IntrigueKJ

stasis
06-08-2007, 08:05 PM
You're LJBFed. Sorry.

Mastermind1
06-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Nothing confusing about it. She's saying "Let's Just Be Friends"' Hence the LJBF'ed. Tell her "Cool, that sounds good". Don't call her, don't even think about her, just keep it moving. If you (legitmately) bump into her and she asks what happened to you, tell her you've been so busy with _____.

MM1