practise for all of us PUAs together.

The reason why I'm posting this thread is:

To get to know Wingmen in sarging often,

Or build a community of PUAs with strong-ties
all ready to get out and have fun anytime we
want to.

You see, I visit Heritage Road almost every week
since the last 2 months, but it's only been a month
ago since I've learnt about the PUA teachings.

I want to improve my game with people
who're highly motivated to do the same.

So let's start, what you need to do is give a
brief introduction of yourself and make sure to
put your email down.

I was an AFC, like never talk to people kind.
But it's gotta be a whole new different world
I promised myself, so I'd put on my phone
number for you guys to contact me as well.

Here's where it begins:

Email: conviction.star@gmail.com
Cell phone: 012-2053345

mk80
07-2007-11, 06:10 AM
Since my office is off Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL. Passerbys can reach me at 012-3903589. Message me privately 4 my e-mail. I have to avoid spam :p

idyll
07-2007-21, 01:33 AM
just here to improve my game. can reach me at 012-3830180. cheers!

Mist
07-2007-31, 09:28 PM
hey..im mist, originally coming from saudi. just came back from gaming in india for a month..now in malaysia..i have winged with a few people in the past year and to be honest i really enjoyed being with a few, and didnot like a few.but i am expecting the better side here. by the way, conviction star are you malaysian..!?

boboness
08-2007-01, 01:52 AM
well i dont sarge that much lately; been busy with college and stuff.

anyways ... i went sarging with a couple of people ... formerly with a PUA from Australia a couple months back ...

if you happen to be in malaysia and wanna know where the hotspots are for sarging then i suggest the following places:

Heritage Row
- lots of clubs i.e cyna, loft, maison .. alot of HB's

The Curve
- nice place, laundry bar, sanctuary

well there's tons more .. just tell me what u want and ill get the info for you

RNW
08-2007-02, 11:29 AM
Sry, posted in wrong post.

Derekk
08-2007-07, 06:28 PM
i live in kl and i'm looking for friends/wings to go sarging with. send me a msg here for my contact details.. msn and hp would be the best options. I have average experience in the community and would rather have someone with a pretty solid background to hang out with rather then someone new.

KLwipeout
08-2007-10, 02:36 AM
Hey, I'm new to the community. I live in Bangsar and did not know if there was a PUA society going on here until i found this forum. I've read The Game by Neil Strauss and have been reading online materials from all the PUA gurus.

Thing is, I have not found anyone proper to sarge with as many of us know, Malaysian culture is the conservative sort so it gets kinda difficult.

I frequent Herritage Road a lot and Velvet on weekends. So if any of you guys wanna meet up for some sarging, I'm all game.

email me at KLwipeout@gmail.com

Cheers.

boboness
08-2007-12, 03:04 AM
LOL ... and to think this thread was dead ...

KLwipeout
08-2007-12, 11:26 AM
haha... I didn't know if i would have gotten a response either. More of a gamble than anything else.

Ohh yeah, one thing I have realized from frequenting clubs such as the loft, poppi, maison etc. Most of the chicks there don't speak english! Well, some very basic but still... it gets difficult...lol. Loft and Maison especially.

Velvet is alright but it gets kinda dull..

Anyone with a suggestion to where to go?

boboness
08-2007-12, 11:34 AM
hmmm ... the loft is a good place ... most of the girls there arent that fluent in english so gaming is quite hard ..

try going to the curve ...

or better yet

KLCC during the weekends ...

coffee houses are a good place mate .. trust me ;)

and do try places like bukit bintang where there are tons of HB's especially foreigner ... lol

my friend was pissed off at me because i turned down a HB8 Hot Blonde ... LOL

KLwipeout
08-2007-12, 11:43 AM
Tell me you turned down a HB 8 only because there was a HB 9 next to her...lol.

I've actually turned down several HB 7's and 8's on the basis that they spoke very minimal english...gets irritating after a while.

The curve is ok but its always an issue getting a table there... and the friends i hang with usually decide on a place 5 minutes before leaving..so we almost never make reservations.

Plus they're not really into the whole pick up thing, so we tend to chill among ourselves...I do try to break out of that habit once in a while but then I'll have to go in solo with an audience behind my back...

I reckon sarging with a bunch makes everything more interesting and less dull.

Oh yeah, was at the Loft yesterday... same ol'.

I heard places like Bangkok Jazz, Sky Bar and No Black Tie are pretty good places too..

tylerlee
08-2007-15, 04:19 AM
Hello fellow MPUA reporting in..the M is not master, it's Malaysian hahahaha :P

Anyway Bangkok Jazz is awesome, it's kind of a small venue but yea I've seen tons of hot chicks whenever I go.

Well hit me up on MSN @ sengyip[at]gmail[dot]com and we can talk more.

Kingsize
09-2007-01, 09:49 PM
Hey guys is the base big in Msia? I've read the game before i came to australia and practiced a little of it (but not hardcore) here. Been doing fairly alright compared to AFCs. I have two selfless and dedicated wingmen in melbourne right now and I'm coming back to Msia early 2008 so I'm thinking of a post-melbourne-wingmen future. :)

nahuk82
09-2007-18, 07:50 AM
Hi guys, i just read the GAME, and its awesome....but Malaysian gals needs some minor adjustment...n i am also thinking of sarging at libraries, colleges and also mall....not exclusively at clubs only...contact me at nahuk82@hotmail.com

i am still learning btw....so if there is any mPUA ( i mean master) or any estblished PUA.....i ah here to learn...

adrian2020my
09-2007-19, 07:32 AM
I m Adrian. Places with LOTS of HOT chicks in Malaysia are hard to find...I've read many

works of many PUA which include David Deangelo, Ross Jefferies, Mystery, Savoy, Sinn,

Badboy lifestyle...I wanna kick start my PUA activities..hope to have people to guide me..

Still have a little bit of Approach anxiety...

My msn: winternsummer@hotmail.com
gmail: adrian2020my@gmail.com

backjack
10-2007-23, 10:41 PM
how long have you guys been at it eh?...we are gona need some good leaders to guide us. are there any experienced players?...

sea_orbit99
10-2007-26, 06:46 AM
hey
add me at sea_orbit99@hotmail.com
i am sure theres lots to share

backjack
10-2007-30, 11:37 PM
how long have you been sarging dude?.....too tell you da truth man...i'm actaully in new zealand right now...friend of mine here introduced the game to me...and..wow...awesome eh...
anyway..i'll be back in december, looking for sum good fun guys to go hit up sum chicks wit. we should get a crew togetha bro

ahmadfad
11-2007-15, 11:30 AM
Hello all!
My name is ahmadfad...a 24 years old aspiring pickup artist...I was introduced to this community after reading the game by Neil Strauss...Currently residing in Penang and looking forward to know more people interested to go sarging...I made friend with 1 bookstore staff who is interested to know more about this world and polishing our game..So thoose interested can text me at 0125393740

alphapunk
11-2007-15, 11:55 AM
i came to USA when i was 12 from malaysia :) apa khabar kawan kawan? lol.... anyway im curious as to what the club scene is like in malaysia considering the 3 different races and all; do you see a variety of people? do the same game rules apply to women there?

ahmadfad
11-2007-15, 11:58 AM
well i guess the same rules applied to all the three races...this is because those girls that frequent the club mostly share the same demographic....In a simpler terms share the same personality...;)

Boxer15
11-2007-24, 05:16 PM
Yeah heard it from the grapevine that a PUA named LOKI is here in KL and is planning to set up a workshop next year. I'm takin this with a grain of salt....

You guys heard of him? Anyone here actually went out with him?

ThinWhiteDuke
01-2008-07, 12:47 PM
hello everyone,
i'm a student of the mystery method & i'm looking for fellow members to roll with. if there's any of you who's interested, just post a reply or send me a PM. kinda of a let down to not see any new postings this year, was hoping to make contact.

Mister Cupid
01-2008-07, 09:41 PM
My New Video ,

http://www.youtube.com/Enticers

Malaysia

PUA ChuKang
01-2008-20, 09:28 AM
Hey all!

I'm rolling in Malaysia currently. I might or might not be back in Singapore at a later date. PM me if you want a semi-profficient wing in the KL area.

IMHO M'sian girls have better natural looks but don't dress as well as their Singaporean counterparts. Anyone else notice this?

Oh and do read my blog linked below - it's geared towards PU in Malaysia and Singapore.

I swear, if I could slug every idiot who "knows" PU and tells me that it doesn't work in our culture I would be a very happy man with a very bad criminal
record... :p

Yes you n00bs PU does work in Asian countries.

The essential structure is exactly the same. Your routines and openers may have to be slightly modified for the local conditions (US popular culture drives some standard openers - it'll just get you the 'huh 0__o' response) but anyone with half a brain can easily do that.

Language is the only barrier - I can run Malay and English sets only so bye bye ah lians... unless you're horny and I can hook you purely through body language :D

MarcoPolo
01-2008-24, 03:50 AM
Any serious people here?

regards,

Marco

Koolman
01-2008-24, 05:52 AM
Guys,

Ahmadfad in PG really serious & good.

acidic
01-2008-24, 07:03 AM
hey guys, just a new entry. would like to know more about this scene.

Anyone from jb?

MarcoPolo
01-2008-24, 08:20 AM
I am in the neighbourhood for a while. I am interested in getting together with serious PHD/PUA types, a group that really is into the detail, guys that score.

I am very busy doing other things aswell, but I can make a bit of time if I meet up with the right bunch of guys.

I am European and I cant say that the Asian market is challenging, and at times it is way too easy, really, just silly. Therefore I am interested in going for European or Australian etc women that might be in the area.

I am also into discussing academical issues and different styles of game.

I dont know how long I am staying here, but while I am here I am ready to do some research.

Regards,

Marco

onrefni
02-2008-26, 06:48 AM
I've been trying several shopping centres in kl including bintang walk/bukit bintang, all I can say is you can't hardly found one hb, not even hb5, as hb7 and above always with their boyfriends. Some quick tips for my beloved community:

1) klcc: go during lunch time between 12-3pm. full of hb7 above.
2) bb : look for coffeeshop, ex: cofeebean. don't waste time in sg.wang
plaza or low yat
3)midvalley: dead place(even the bookstores!)
4)timesquare: worse!
5)pyramid: full of chinese chicks and arabics
6)OU/thecurve: restaurant line in front of cineleisure.
7)my apartment: full of hb7-10 all the time, especially at 7am and
7pm..and guess what?no PUA here!

the last one is an added bonus, pls im me if u feel like sarging here at infernology@yahoo.com :cool:

freezze
02-2008-26, 07:03 AM
wowww, thanx for the info...actually i'm agree with your statement as i'm the same as u, hav been sarging at all the places that u've mentioned...and the results are similar to u...neway, let's go sarging together sometimes.
we both lived in KL right?

freezze
02-2008-26, 07:22 AM
I've been trying several shopping centres in kl including bintang walk/bukit bintang, all I can say is you can't hardly found one hb, not even hb5, as hb7 and above always with their boyfriends. Some quick tips for my beloved community:

1) klcc: go during lunch time between 12-3pm. full of hb7 above.
2) bb : look for coffeeshop, ex: cofeebean. don't waste time in sg.wang
plaza or low yat
3)midvalley: dead place(even the bookstores!)
4)timesquare: worse!
5)pyramid: full of chinese chicks and arabics
6)OU/thecurve: restaurant line in front of cineleisure.
7)my apartment: full of hb7-10 all the time, especially at 7am and
7pm..and guess what?no PUA here!

the last one is an added bonus, pls im me if u feel like sarging here at infernology@yahoo.com :cool:

wowww, thanx for the info...actually i'm agree with your statement as i'm the same as u, hav been sarging at all the places that u've mentioned...and the results are similar to u...neway, let's go sarging together sometimes.
we both lived in KL right?

lala8
03-2008-09, 07:37 AM
I just sarged to SCARLET, the curve (cineleisure) at 11pm 6 march, a newbie in PU. I'm looking for a wingman to sarge around KL.. anywhere also can. I'm half MM and half natural....

Alot of chinese chicks don't speak english. i open with simple english with chinese chicks.

freezze
04-2008-21, 08:45 AM
I just sarged to SCARLET, the curve (cineleisure) at 11pm 6 march, a newbie in PU. I'm looking for a wingman to sarge around KL.. anywhere also can. I'm half MM and half natural....

Alot of chinese chicks don't speak english. i open with simple english with chinese chicks.

MM is whut?

btw, did your opener work perfectly? whut opener did u use?

Asasione
04-2008-21, 09:49 AM
I'm from the david. d branch and recently found this forum, been groping in the dark for years and this place put some things in perspective. I wanna improve my game. Anybody wanna meet up and sarge. mail me venom_dg@yahoo.com

Asasione
04-2008-21, 10:00 AM
MM is whut?

btw, did your opener work perfectly? whut opener did u use?
Read the forum faq or go to the newbie forum they have a glossary of terms but not all of em

shame126
04-2008-21, 10:48 PM
Just wondering whether anyone in Malaysia who does boot camps and stuff?

I just recently read about "the game" and field tested a couple things.

This lifestyle is totally different than what my usual friends do so I am hoping to chat/discuss/ask questions to those that have similar interest!

timekeeper
05-2008-29, 01:05 AM
Hey folks. Picked up Neil Strauss' The Game at the bookstore at the HK Airport, and I'm going through the Mystery Method, the book. I think I've seen a show in Canada about Mystery and his boot camps, so I've heard of it before, but only recently started taking a closer interest in it.

I was raised in Vancouver, now I'm back in KK, Sabah, until August, looking for some fun, and some wings to go out with to the local scene. Hit me up by forum message and I'll give you my cell number.

Don't know how easy it will be to apply the mainly 'westernized' techniques, opens and negs to Malaysian culture, but worth a try right?

ravenglade2004
02-2009-14, 04:33 AM
to timekeeper,

im from kota kinabalu as well, maybe we can go sarging at shenny or raz ma taz together. i've waiting to show my skills to someone that know this kind of things in kk. holla me at my email aight, awgfaisal@yahoo.com.

p/s: add me if u have facebook.

JerryT
02-2009-22, 07:36 PM
Hey guys,

I'm new to this community and hope that someone can guide me through.

Looking forward to sarge with you guys soon.

Contact me at 0162330391

huaiyuan88
04-2009-20, 06:59 AM
can i know more on ur comunity and ur experience?i am huai yuan,huaiyuan88@hotmail.com
i am fairly better den afc...i am tarcian at setapak...hope to hear from u soon

sea_orbit99
05-2009-25, 07:03 AM
There is this site selling affordable pick-up books to be used in Malaysia.
check this out
Quality Ebooks for all your needs: How to Approach girls on the street directly and naturally (http://malaysiaebooks.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-approach-girls-on-street.html)

Flowilson
07-2009-24, 11:45 PM
hi, I'm new here. I live in Kajang, I hope we can build a community of PUAs in Malaysia/KL . then we can gather in one place share experiences and skills .... and go sarging together.

If community of PUAs in Malaysia/KL exists . pls contact me : 012-3326121
E-mail : hyaku_lee@hotmail.com

saffuani
07-2009-27, 06:26 AM
Hi guys, building a PUA community in Malaysia (KL), im interested, how do i join? i live in Bukit Jalil, im not malaysian as im foreign student from brunei. is there any meeting or something where we can get together? or sud i call everyone of you who post ur phone number?

auto540
08-2009-03, 08:47 PM
I live in Damansara Utama area, i go sarging with a few other guys weekly, we go to 1u, curve, pyramid etc. Looking for other puas to learn from each other, or If anyone interested in jump starting on their game, feel free to contact me or msn: automating@hotmail.com.

DONofKB
08-2009-17, 01:31 AM
@Saffuani,

Ur a Bruneian dude??

I just registered to this forum few minutes ago. I thought I am the only Bruneian who knows about this "community",Thought I was the only Bruneian to have been exposed in this community back in April 2007. Been grabing my hands on evry stuff i could find. Still having some serious sticking points in my game.. I think it's due to the "poor target environment" in our nation.

Few minutes ago I decided to search for lairs in hopes of finding one in Brunei.. and found ur post.. Ur last post was at the end of last month.. e-mail me at kiss_1st@hotmail.com..
and let's talk about game..

Reply ASAP.. :-) we might be the 1st local wingman of each other.. :-)

Stillen
08-2009-28, 11:31 AM
Hey guys,

I realized that there isn't a proper forum for the pick up community here in Malaysia. I've made a new forum which would be moderated strictly, where newbies as well as PUGs would be able to share and connect. Here's the link:

PUA Malaysia (http://puamalaysia.forumotion.com/index.htm)

See you guys there :)

Winky.

hello winky,

i recently picked up on this subject and have read quite a lot. however, i still need to learn a lot from u guys.

am a college student in subang. resides in cheras, kl.

just registered myself as 'Stillen' in the puamalaysia forum moments ago.

keep in touch!

anand_neo
08-2009-30, 02:36 AM
My fellow artists, im from south india taking a trip to malaysia for a week this 26th ,where can i find pua meetups

winky
10-2009-30, 11:03 AM
The 2-4 guys who were sarging at octoberfest last Friday night at One Utama, join the forum (yes you guys opened me and my group of friends, I didn't want to burst your bubble just then) at puamalaysia.forumotion.com.

Mark_W
11-2009-02, 07:19 AM
Hi guys, I'm currently in Malaysia (KL) for a few months. Looking for cool guys to head out with. Have had great fun at Zouk and Changkit Bukit Bintang before. PM me if anyone wants to go out.

Mark

shezzay
12-2009-12, 06:31 AM
hey guys
im 21 y/o dude just came back from studying in melbourne..im a fairly new to game stuff but got abit of natural skills but still would like to improve my all round game..if anyone's up for sarging let me know.email is mattvieira27@gmail.com...cheers

Ace Elmiraz
01-2010-14, 10:58 PM
Hey fellow pua dude im Ace i do lots of covert & stealth game mostly very
below radar...any one on the same page are welcome 2 sarge with me...
i want to improve game on overall with this invite...
sarge zones...sunway, bangsar & kl

Gr3yl
06-2010-17, 07:41 AM
Hi, I'm new here, even though I'm aware of the community existed since a few years ago but I didn't manage to muster my courage to do all the things you guys did.

I'm your typical AFC that's suffered from onenitis and would like to learn from you guys in order to restore my confidence as a human being.

Please point me towards the best direction in order to get some help, thanks. Maybe we should meet up someday.

You could reach me at gr3yl3gion@live.com. Thanks.

Zorander
09-2010-20, 08:20 AM
Hey guys im an AFC, this is actually my first post, i live in Shah Alam, Looking for a PUA to show me the ropes and get me started for some constant sarging. I have some natural skills with girls but nothing solid or constant, im 22, hit me up at 0196614751.

DemonAd>D
09-2010-21, 08:39 AM
Hey guys~

I'm a Malaysian living in Sunway who has just joined and am new at this. Looking up for some guys to meet up, learn and game together. PM me

FunFreeze
12-2010-10, 06:14 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm on hholidays in Malaysia right now for 2 months. Will be moving between Penang, KL, singapore over these next 2 months. Was hoping to get an introduction in PUA game in malaysia. I've read through theories, done a bit of practice here and there and would love a mentor / wing to really guide me :)

I believe I have natural talent, but need to fine-tune as always =)

keith_van
11-2011-09, 06:43 AM
Hi guys, i just read the GAME, and its awesome....but Malaysian gals needs some minor adjustment...n i am also thinking of sarging at libraries, colleges and also mall....not exclusively at clubs only...contact me by PM

i am still learning btw....so if there is any mPUA ( i mean master) or any estblished PUA.....i ah here to learn...

i am in pick up game for 2 years, but always go field alone. but i an more better in social circle and day game, or shopping centre hired gun, since a lot of pretty in malaysia love to go shopping centre.
so if anyone here love to sarging for daygame please find me instead.
i am currently staying in johor, batu pahat for study.

shivan7
11-2011-14, 02:02 AM
hi mates,

I'll be back in KL early January & would love to get the ball rolling.....Pls feel free to get ahold of me----
premshivan7@gmail.com

cheers,
Prem

salohcin
02-2012-13, 05:31 AM
i'm living in Penang, Malaysia and looking for someone to teach me this fine art..
i am an AFC and wanting to change. i have no experience but willing to learn.

shivan7
02-2012-13, 05:40 AM
i'm living in Penang, Malaysia and looking for someone to teach me this fine art..
i am an AFC and wanting to change. i have no experience but willing to learn.

Sorry buddy, I'm in KL & just started my new job. Won't be going to Pinang anytime soon but heard there is a scene there.
I to am pretty average but I'm in KL....lol. Let me know when you get down to KL.....

Sterling
02-2012-13, 04:04 PM
Fun fact, I was born in Penang. Keep it up guys!

keith_van
03-2012-05, 12:20 AM
Hello all!
My name is ahmadfad...a 24 years old aspiring pickup artist...I was introduced to this community after reading the game by Neil Strauss...Currently residing in Penang and looking forward to know more people interested to go sarging...I made friend with 1 bookstore staff who is interested to know more about this world and polishing our game..So thoose interested can text me at 0125393740

hey, ahmad u are malay? haha, good one, penang got lotsa pretty malay gal, u are lucky.
i'm new work here in penang. before study in johor. now truly ned someone who familiar here to get me inside those hottie social circle.
please add me from my hotmail.

012-4353897
keith_van@hotmail.com

FrenchRome
03-2012-17, 06:50 AM
Hey guys,

I am new in town and I am looking for wingmen in Kuala Lumpur.
I am a beginner on the field, but i know the basics.
I just arrived in KL, so I will have a lot of free time.

So, when do we start ?
rome.martineau@gmail.com

chriistney
04-2012-06, 04:29 AM
Hey guys i am new to this Pick up Artist stuff but have a bit of success beforehand with women, been with malays, indonesians, srilankan and swedish women, just so you know. ;)Am coming back to ma hometown soon, very into PUA. need a wingman !! loves malay pussies, am a chinese boy thou,

i will just give my email address here,

chokchunhung89@hotmail.com

May we succeed in the world of PUA

Burningscarlet
05-2012-17, 10:03 PM
Hey guys, my name is Fusion and I'm an AFC - PUA in training looking for sargers of a similar skill level to encourage and motivate each other to become better at this game. My goal is to become the first mPUA dominating the Malaysian scene (since asian pick-up seems to be it's own form of pick-up entirely.)

I live in KL next to Mid Valley so drop me a message if you want to talk. :) Dress casual.

burningscarlet@hotmail.com

themassive
05-2012-18, 04:23 AM
Wassup players, I'm living in Subang Jaya and would love to sarge with same minded people. Let's have a night out if we have enough people.

whoiskenneth@gmail.com

kitco
07-2012-04, 04:45 AM
Hello peeps.

I am an experienced PUA who has slept with multiple women

and I have been studying this stuff and applying it for years.

Feel free to PM me or add me on Facebook.

I would love to exchange views and new tactics with everyone.

Cheers.

kitco
07-2012-04, 04:52 AM
OK. So here it goes:

I met HB 6 while on my marketing work.
I am kinda attracted to her when I first saw her: slender body, petite and slightly mature look.
I keep on thinking to myself, how to get her number in front of all her colleagues?

The next time I go to her office again to deliver some paperwork, I intentionally left the CD in my car. So I tell her, "Oh, follow me downstairs to get the CD, I left it in the car"

Easily number closed.

So the next time I asked her out for a drink, we went for lunch. We hook up and I start some light kino and winking to her. We bonded and she told me, on our next date she would give me some sales books for me to read up. To be continued....

Part 2:

After this girl (We call her S6) hand me over the books, I kinda forgot her for a while, because I was caught up in daily commitments and work.

Then after 2 weeks, she SMSed me out of the blue, telling me that she has left the workplace where we met. So I called her, asking her out on a date but she is quite reluctant, I have no idea why.

Fast forward another week, I messaged her again, and this time she agrees.

On this date, she seems kinda haughty and stuck-up, with her bitch shield up.
She insist that since she is older than me, we should not see each other again. I didn't fall into her trap, instead I switch to other topics.

After lunch, I told her to walk around the mall for a while. I tried to hold her hand but she resist.

Soon, we reached a dessert stall and eat desserts. Here, I told her a couple of DHV stories accompanied by some neat card magic tricks.

She seemed really impressed and keep on bugging me to teach her.

Later, we go into the cinema for a movie and this time, she did not resist....

To be continued.

Sinned
07-2012-04, 06:04 AM
Hey Kitco. Good stuff. Thanks for posting man. It's good to see that this thread is still alive. Been lookin at the past posts and perhaps due to low volume in the past, thread is barely alive.

Have been wanting to get to know more people in this area. Anyone out there in KL/PJ area with the intention of sarging or improving their game, let's do it together. Drop me a sms/email. (Dennis: 0192130702) Cheers!

kitco
07-2012-04, 06:31 AM
Just sent u a SMS Dennis. Let's see if we can meet up for some drinks in KL

kitco
07-2012-04, 06:39 AM
Part 3:

This time, she did not resist me holding her hand as I led her down the cinema.
While watching movie, there's a couple sitting next to us and I think she got quite frustrated and alone when she see the couple getting lovey-dovey.

So, she lean over to my chest and start sleeping on it, with me stroking her hair.

This time, after our date we go our separate ways.

Part 4:

So now, another date between me and S6.
She drives us to a pasar malam in selangor where she owns a few lots and she wants to go and collect rental (rich MILF ;)

during the drive, I put my arm around her shoulder and we chit chat along the way, At the pasar malam, we hold hands while walking
and she even fed me some fried chicken we bought at the pasar malam.

During drive back, I drive her car and I put my hand on her lap, near her pussy. She seems touched, as she says, "how nice"
she holds my arm, and leans on my shoulder.

Need I say more? I hate to go into details but long story short, we went back to her house, kiss close and fuck close.

Sinned
07-2012-04, 07:23 AM
Sounds great Kitco. Well done on your recent close with the rich milf. Good stuff! Now there's 2 of us. Am hopin that the other forum members are still around... lol

gnomefan
07-2012-06, 09:51 AM
wow. didn't know that sargers in malaysia are still active.. how are you guys? let's all get together and discuss about the future of PUA in msia.

contact me at gnomefan[at]gmail.com

peace!

Sinned
07-2012-06, 09:51 PM
Great to see more guys are still active on here :D

Sinned
07-2012-07, 02:28 AM
Guys, Nova and I are headed to Zouk tonight at ard 10:30. Anyone up for it, do join in!

gnomefan
07-2012-07, 10:07 AM
hello Sinned, looks like you're still actively sarging. how bout your email so we can keep in touch? :)

Sinned
07-2012-07, 10:34 PM
hey gnome, thought u already have my email? Lol. Anyway, it's denlimsc@gmail.com

Guys, Nova and I are planning a small gathering this upcomin week on Fri/Sat night. Location KL/PJ. Who wants in?

kitco
07-2012-08, 05:06 AM
If I am in KL I would definately join

kitco
07-2012-08, 05:07 AM
Last Minute Resistance- Just a simple move to remove any further resistance to sex. It's so easy I think just a sentence would be enough to describe it.

vamp_1220
07-2012-08, 07:15 AM
Hey Man,

I'm a AFC-PUA and found this forum after i finish books of Mystery Method. Wanna start the game playing around in Malaysia.

Let me introduce myself. I'm staying at PJ now and will go to Penang once a month because im Penang guy and work in Selangor. Pls email me any function, actibity, party etc. vamp_1220[at]hotmail.com

gnomefan
07-2012-08, 07:53 AM
sorry sinned, i thought you were another person, since i PMed a couple of people on here also.

kitco
07-2012-08, 08:25 PM
Lay Report:

Just went to one of my fuck buddy's house last week.

This is the second fuck we are gonna do.

For some reasons, she had some regrets that she fucked with me previously,

She kept on telling me,

"Don't just come for me for sex"

"If you truly treasure me as a woman and girlfriend, I would naturally give sex to u"

So how do I get laid that night? She only planned to spend some minutes with me before going to another room to sleep.

I tried to kiss her but she resist.

So, I just turn away from her, ignoring her and pretend that I didn't listen to her talking.

After that, she tried to get my attention.

I tried to kiss her again some time after that, and she didn't resist. Game On.

After that, it happens naturally.

So the lesson I learn from here is don't make it so obvious that u are desperate for sex when u are meeting a woman up,

even though she is already considered ur girlfriend.

Be subtle, and treasure her more as ur companion, the sex would come naturally.

Of course knowing a few PUA moves wouldn't hurt, as it might come handy in some situations such as mine

Sinned
07-2012-09, 01:22 AM
Vamp: Thanks for posting here man. Look forward to getting together this Fri/Sat.
Gnome: No prob.

Guys, so far confirmed there is 3 of us. Nova, Vamp n myself. Targeting Friday night, maybe around 9:30/10. Location: PJ (Sunway pyramid area, Kota D'sara - sunway giza/The Curve). If KL, need some suggestions. Not so familiar with KL. Was havin in mind to go someplace where there's various pubs/clubs....

For those that yet to confirm, please do so soonest so we can plan better. Thanks!

vamp_1220
07-2012-09, 06:43 AM
Sinned: No problem... Just let me know which location you all are choosing...
Kitco: since you are active on this.. Will you come to join us?

kitco
07-2012-09, 07:38 AM
I would love to join.

FYI, I am working full time in Johor.

If I am in KL I would definately join

vamp_1220
07-2012-09, 09:45 PM
Oic... No problem dude... Let's have fun anywhere...

gnomefan
07-2012-14, 12:33 PM
zzzz.... i contacted both of you guys but you just ignored... how to create a lair here then? zzzzz

kitco
07-2012-16, 04:18 AM
Yo Wassup !!

I may be coming up to KL this weekend, will give u guys a buzz if I am free to meet up !

gnomefan
07-2012-16, 09:28 AM
Kitco,

just get in touch with the right person, maybe Sinned or me. The other guys are just flakes.

kitco
07-2012-18, 01:20 AM
who want to meet up this friday?

can PM me or whatapps me.

PM me for my whatsapp number

jimbeam87
09-2012-03, 03:45 AM
Hey guys, I've just got in to KL, Bangsar area to be precise. Would love to make new friends. So anyone interested in going out coffee, let me know.

Take it easy
Jim

blankfile
09-2012-17, 07:51 AM
Hi, guys
i've always been working on getting girls one way or the other, but i'm not too familiar with the pua scene. anyone want to go sarging this week? wednesday thru saturday would be fine. the areas i'm looking at are subang, damansara and maybe PJ. i'd love to observe and learn how you guys go about it. PM me if you're interested. thanks and take care!

keith_van
10-2012-04, 06:38 AM
hi, guys,

i am keith Van, currently based in penang.

so u all know, i can open a new circle anytime through pick up. but i will sure enjoy to sarging with more PUA. since i can't pick up all the hottie inside the circle.

I need some wingman to help me isolate the block, and same time i would intro new circle to you. two player is better than one. trust me, by my help, we could get at least 10 num close in a day. because that is what i can get for every field test.

please add my hotmail.

keith_van@hotmail.com

richiebritinkl
10-2012-22, 09:16 PM
sorry mods, please delete this one

richiebritinkl
10-2012-22, 09:22 PM
british guy, been here for 4 months but have had my head solidly buried in a laptop the whole time sorting out my online business, now its pretty much sorted

ready to get out there and try some of the PUA stuff Ive been listening to on youtube whilst working... looking for some cool guys to "sarge" with

experience level : ZERO

well Ive always been good with girls that I already know, but I want to learn how to just cold approach...and the only way to learn is to do right?

What is a PUA lair? sounds scary. I want one. Lets make one in KL, would be good to start creating a network of guys here with similar interest to go sarging with, give each other support, get feedback and all that other good bro support stuff.

Anyone interested?

I created a private facebook group, I think you have to ask to join it

http://www.facebook.com/groups/469657326412471/ (http://www.facebook.com/groups/469657326412471/)

no one sees youve joined it or the posts, only members - I called it PUAnetworkKL as "lair" sounds a bit too "rapey" for me :cool:

berliner
11-2012-07, 05:36 AM
I'm an advanced day-gamer, recently moved back to KL. Would be great to meet up with guys in the local community. Happy to do a bit of night game too, seems like that's the thing to do here.

magictalk
12-2012-05, 06:51 AM
Hi guys,

I'm from singapore and I will be dropping by KL this coming 14 dec to 16 dec with a couple guys who are into the game. It'll be awesome if we could arrange a meet up and hit the clubs. Feel free to pm me so we can meet up real soon and have a blast together.

bdeo22
01-2013-24, 10:59 PM
Hi guys, Please message me back; if you like to practice together on weekend around KL area.
My level is beginner.

aspacothr
01-2013-25, 01:00 AM
Hi guys, Please message me back; if you like to practice together on weekend around KL area.
My level is beginner.

Let's do it. I've PM u.

Anybody who want to practice together pls leave a msg and also contact me at aspacothr@gmail.com

Runway
02-2013-22, 06:02 PM
Hi guys,

Didn't know this thread existed! I'm a PUA with four years experience in game - and have three LS Bootcamps under my belt. I'll be in KL next week (24 Feb to 2 March).

Would be great to hang out with anyone on here either on Wed, Thurs or Fri night. PM me if you're interested.

Happy to provide plenty of coaching to turbo charge your game as long as you take me to places that have KL's hottest women. :)

Runway.

DS47
03-2014-06, 07:11 AM
hey guys.. Im new to this forum and Im really keen to do some sarging. Any of you guys are still active? :cool:

Hono
06-2014-02, 07:33 PM
Hello everyone.

I am a 26 yo KL-ite who has only ever had 2 girls in his life. Currently I have been in a stable relationship for 5 years.

The time for marriage is up and I feel that I've let my days go by too quickly without having enough fun. I was a nerd all throughout primary and high school, and only got a bit of my confidence back through college by playing music in a band.

I'm looking for a great tutor/wing to sarge with, day or nightgame, in KL/PJ. Hit me up: puasarge at gmail dot com.

GinolaTT
06-2014-09, 10:25 AM
hey guys, I'm hitting up KL this friday and saturday and wanna sarge as much as I can. Anyone wanna meet up?

Also, anyone knows where's the best places to game? times sq? pavilion?

Also, is there any online game in KL?

Thanks for the help guys! The girls are waiting!

GinolaTT
06-2014-09, 10:30 AM
Oh and Im 27/chinese from singapore and I love ramly burger and neslo :D

romail
07-2014-12, 03:20 PM
yoo are any of you still active and pimpin it in KL.

aa75
08-2014-20, 06:43 PM
Hello Gents,

I will be in KL from 22nd - 31st August, I have been doing daygame for over 1 year in Aust and am keen to apply my experience during my KL visit. I don't mind helping newbies as such. Who is interested in doing daygame in downtown KL??

ckillz
12-2014-29, 08:47 AM
Hey guys.... I'm new to this forum. Wondering any young msian here? I'm 17 nxt year n staying in PJ. I really wanna start my pickup skills as I'm a beginner. Nice meeting you guys, Msia Boleh!

ckillz
01-2015-05, 07:50 PM
Anybody interested, send me a pm

Ryurox2020
01-2015-25, 07:52 PM
Hey i just cant believe there is a sarging community here in malaysia, i have been looking for it a long time but it turns out i was looking at the wrong place.

I am 26 y/o chinese male and is really into this pickup thingy as part of my personal growth and life goal. I have few relationship back then and most of the relationship turns out to be great but the problem is cold approach.

I would like to really have a few buddies that could sarge together and learn from each other, other than that being a lonewolf is sometimes depressing and probably progress is not as fast as a team.

So far i have no problem with having a conversation with a girl but i cant cold approach due to my mind (stopping me by rationalizing all those negative stuff). i need to get rid of my cold approach anxiety and i believe things would turn out much better.

If anyone of you are interested in sarging with me, please leave a message on my email. selfactualizedforever at gmail dot com. I would leave my contact there(privacy reason).

Thanks and have a great day!