PDA

View Full Version : Question about needy girls

Logic
12-20-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm not a PUG or something, i'm definitely far from it. But, I do have this problem with women. especially women I've had sex with, before I found out about this community.
Almost all of the women I've had sex with, turned into these desperate-relationship-seekers. I still have some girls calling me and telling me that they miss me. If I tell them that I miss them too, they say 'no you don't' (which is the truth). either way, I can't find the right answer.
what do you do with clingy, needy girls?

Mayhem
12-20-2005, 07:27 PM
You screw them and run far far away.

Masters
12-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Don't leave any hope what so ever of them getting back with you.
Define as though you were programming a robot step by step that they will never get back with you and you have moved on. You have no desire to be with them.

I'm not a PUG or something, i'm definitely far from it. But, I do have this problem with women. especially women I've had sex with, before I found out about this community.
Almost all of the women I've had sex with, turned into these desperate-relationship-seekers. I still have some girls calling me and telling me that they miss me. If I tell them that I miss them too, they say 'no you don't' (which is the truth). either way, I can't find the right answer.
what do you do with clingy, needy girls?

Rodzilla
12-20-2005, 09:25 PM
Gentleman, before you throw these poor girls away...get two of them over to your place and run the dual induction message routine on them....

cassian
12-20-2005, 09:53 PM
DUAL INDUCTION MASSAGE - !!!ABSOLUTELY!!!
All these girls still want you...FANTASTIC...share you love with all of them..YOU MUST DO THIS.....I wish I had that problem..
Good Luck!!
:cool: CASSIAN

ranma187
12-20-2005, 09:58 PM
next time they call up just invite em over. make a meal with her. throw the peelings at her. have fun and lay her. then run far far away lol

TrueStory
12-20-2005, 10:08 PM
For every great power there are consequences and responsibilities...
:D :cool:

Logic
12-20-2005, 11:41 PM
I wish i could have a massage with a few of them.... the problem is that they want to be exclusive GFs! so I doubt that this would work. but fuck it, i'm still gonna try, for the love of the game.

Waltradomous
12-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Tell them that when they act that way it turns you off, so they pretend to not be as needy out of needyness.

cassian
12-21-2005, 05:04 AM
Gentleman, before you throw these poor girls away...get two of them over to your place and run the dual induction message routine on them....
YOU MUST LETS US KNOW WHAT YOU DO.....THE DUAL INDUCTION MASSAGE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.........."SO I AM TOLD"
Fuck if I was in your position, this weekend!....I would clear my Calender,
piss off of the folks, flat mate whatever - invite them (THE GIRLS) over for a nice dinner.........................THEN.........WOOHOO !!!!
-------------------FUCK THIS, NOW I WANT TO TRY IT FOR MYSELF!!!!
CASSIAN
(GOOD LUCK YOUR GOING TO NEED IT)

Unique
12-21-2005, 05:48 AM
What have you got to lose, try the dual induction massage, best scenario- it works, worst come to worst they both get pissed and they fuck off, sorry is that the worst situation, no because essentially its what you want them to do anyway...
Try it out, you can't get hurt out of this because you don't care, therefore i feel this plan is a win win situation.
Your confidence will sky rocket if it works.
Want to become a respected PUA, here's a fucking good way of getting there.
Respect,
Unique

Lothario
12-21-2005, 07:23 AM
Dual Induction. Right on.
If they don't go for it, make them aware that the kind of girl you're looking for is one who's free-spirited enough to be bisexual, and open-minded enough to enjoy 3somes with you. If she doesn't respect and appreciate you enough to fulfill your needs, then she can leave and you'll move on quickly and easily.
~DeVill

polarize
12-21-2005, 10:07 AM
You need to manage expectations before and right after the lay. If you really want to avoid this, you should be sub-communicating that you don't do monogamous relationships and that you're going to be seeing other women. If you only want a FB in them sub-communicate that instead. Some women have a problem with this...a lot of them do not. Filter for the ones who are high potential and develop MLTR's, that's easier in the long run anyway.

Malibu
12-21-2005, 01:31 PM
number one rule...a PUA is an exception to the rule!...so do what every other guy would NOT normally do....
Running away is what every other guy WOULD do..thats where guys get their bad name from (in womens eyes anyway)...
what you should do, is be totally honest. befriend them. Tell them you dont want a relationship with them.
Tell them you are sexually attracted to them but not emotionally attracted to them. Even if they get up set..this will put the ball in their court. They can decide if they wanna hang around or not and if they do they know its not going anywhere.
plus they will have more respect for you when your totally honest.
Try it out. Works for me everytime.
:cool:
malibu

Kip
12-23-2005, 03:29 AM
Can I just ask, how often do you see a girl after you've sarged her? How soon do you set up the day 2 and what kind of frequency are you supposed to follow after that ? Do you think girls get needy cause you see them too little ?

DeVill
12-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Kip,
This is another situation where you have to keep calibrating.
I only see the girl as often as it feels good. I want to keep that sexual tension going. I don't fuck her unless I know she wants and has earned it. If I'M the one who's in the mood, but I don't think she is or she hasn't earned it, I go fuck somebody else instead. 'Cause if I sleep with her at the wrong time, it'll seem like I'm pursuing her instead of her pursuing me.
The day you first sarge her is when you should set up the day 2.
Sarge her, do a timebridge (set up a day 2), then close the deal.
The day 2 should happen as soon as you have some free time to take her out.
After the day 2, recalibrate depending on how you ended the night with her (F-Close, K-Close, Crash&Burn, whatever), how much she wants you, how you're feeling about the whole situation, etc..
Then see her as frequently as you want to, as long as you remain in control, and keep her chasing you.
But the more frequently you see her, the higher chance of her starting to consider it a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Girls CAN get more needy because you see them too little.
Either she'll want you more and do what she thinks will please you so that you'll see her more often.
Or else she'll start bugging you to spend more quality time with her so she can make you her boyfriend.
Calibration is one of the most important skills you need to learn to become a PUA.
It's a major part of your internal game.
And it takes fieldtime in order to get it right.

Kip
12-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Very good advice !