PDA

View Full Version : Who uses the three second rule

shweeny666
12-20-2005, 02:53 PM
and how do you follow it up
you start with 'hi' then where do you go
and how do you make her notice that it was a spontaneous approach rather than you were hesitiating even if you werent ?

Hysteria
12-20-2005, 03:04 PM
With three seconds, you don't even have TIME for hesitation... and it works absolute wonders. By the time hesitation would normally arise, I am already in the set and talking, so my mind is focused there.
Spontaneous approach - Approach at an angle, although I've personally had some success saddling up to a girl sitting and facing the bar.

Mayhem
12-20-2005, 03:33 PM
You need to have some openers in the can so you can have them ready to go at any moment.

jonnysmooth
12-20-2005, 03:41 PM
id like to say yes... but probably not... i know i have to, and it'll probably improve my game somewhat, i think its just a practice thing, which i deffinetly need more of...

Hysteria
12-20-2005, 03:50 PM
It will TREMENDOUSLY improve your game, Jonnysmooth. The sarging buddies I went out with last Friday night failed to approach any sets on their own, and instead followed ME into sets I was trying to warm up myself. They didn't even wing properly, dammit. I hadn't even crossed the social hook point and signaled for them to come over yet, and they still came over to mess up my set. I did ten sets that night on my own, while they did none. They stood around playing pool and talking with each other all night while I was off talking to various sets and enjoying myself. And these guys were trying to tool me on how I was the newbie in their group the previous week.
One of the sarging buddies in particular knows about the 3-second rule, and I told him to approach a very receptive-looking set of three girls for approach practice. He kept procrastinating, in effect mounting his hesitation. And when he finally did walk over, he just sort of stood behind the group for a long time, trying to figure out how to enter. It was like watching a trainwreck happen.
As soon as I step into the bar, I'll usually break off from my sarging buddies and say, "Alright, I'm going to work the room, see you guys later". And I see them playing pool from afar while I'm talking to sets.

SunnyD
12-20-2005, 04:07 PM
3's rule is your best friend!

Rodzilla
12-20-2005, 04:15 PM
Shweeny WTF man? What do you do next? Seriously! I'm busting your balls cause somebody has to...Are you kidding? You have 70 posts and now you come up with "What do I say after HI? lol.
Open
DHV(neg if required)
F2M attraction builders(Kino)
M2F attraction (bait, hook, reel, release)(Kino)
isolate (move to private area so you can game her)
Kino escalation
build comfort, kino
EV Phase shift, KINO
CLOSE!!!!!
O.K. bro...I'm done busting on you...Good job asking the questions...we're all here to learn.
Let me know if you have any questions on this...