PDA

View Full Version : Think I'm being asked to jump a hoop. Tips?

cHeCksUm
12-20-2005, 09:52 AM
Hello,
I've been chatting this babe up on the net and all of a sudden I get these three questions to answer. Kinda like
"Hey...blah, blah, blah... oh yeah can you answer these three quick questions?"
Here are the questions:
1. What do you want for X-mas
2. Describe yourself with one word
3. How would you court a woman
Now I'm sencing a serious hoop here. How do I handle this little problem!? Do I say sure I'll answer them if you do it first. Should I not answer them at all or should I give some funny answers!? I am a bit stumped here. Any ideas guys?
My other options would be to reply something like so:
"Instead of you asking me three questions that really only you know the right answers to and then deciding if I fit your mold, how about we tell each other three secret truths about ourselves that no one else knows, that we think are a significant part of ourselves. One at a time, turn by turn. You start :D !"
If she says no I respond:
"Well know I know at least on thing about you. You don't compromise easily ;)?"
My idea being (after reading mysteries book) that:
1. I turn her hoop jumping scheme around on her and test for compliance
2. I don't just answer the questions like any old AFC would and show her I'm needy. Which I'm NOT :]!
3. I establish a commonality between us and strengthen the bond as I know things about her no one else knows.
Just a few points. I haven't yet met the girl IRL. Yesterday I did ask for a photo of her (she has seen mine and complimented me on it) and I think that may have prompted this and it's really, as Mystery would say, it' no big deal if she stops writing me. The reason I ask is to improve my game. One more thing. I am not sure what stage we are at though. Online dating lacks many of the signals of real life dating and most people I presume are more willing to flirt (send IOI's) when they don't really risk anything.
// cHeCksUm

Rodzilla
12-20-2005, 09:59 AM
A few comments...
Bro, Why are you chatting up chicks when you don't know what they look like? You better say, "pratice". There's a reason she hasn't posted a picture. (and it's not cause she's so F'ing hot that her email will get flooded.)
It seems to me, these are the best questions this girl could come up with...such is the give and take on on-line dating...
Go C&F with your answers.
1) A naughty naughty bad girl who's not afraid to go caveman on me.
2) Trouble
3) Take her over my knee and spank her for the bad little girl that she is.
Respect.

Severin_
12-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I'd say drop her with a neg.. like..
wow.. so many questions.. how nosey are you? (notice the presup in that question - better than saying: you're nosey aren't you?)
then go cocky funny:
I want a Russian Mail Order Bride for christmas who's into S&M so I can train her to be my personal bitch (pitch this congruently and calibrate your energy tho as it could come off as weird / psycho)
then force your frame with some F.D.s:
How about you?
her: blah blah blah
you: OMG, that's too boring for me.. i don't think this is going to work out
(if she asks to explain, cut the thread and shift into a DHV)
Severin
p.s. i dont have much experience in the field, so take this with a pinch of salt!

cHeCksUm
12-20-2005, 10:15 AM
You better say, "pratice".

:D your right. I meant I'm practicing. However I will soon know if she is hot or not.

1) A naughty naughty bad girl who's not afraid to go caveman on me.
2) Trouble
3) Take her over my knee and spank her for the bad little girl that she is.

Haha. I like those.

I want a Russian Mail Order Bride for christmas who's into S&M so I can train her to be my personal bitch (pitch this congruently and calibrate your energy tho as it could come off as weird / psycho)

:D like that one too. Ok I have an idea now of the direction to go. Now I'll try to apply these recommendations and come up with a good C&F reply myself. Thanks!
// cHeCksUm

cHeCksUm
12-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Just an update. I went with C&F and tore in to her with a mild neg as well... something along the lines of:
"Oh great, another three questions game. How very fun."
Then I proceeded to answer the questions in a similar manner as you guys posted. And summed it up with a:
"Hurry tell me. Did I win!?"
Then I continued building value by telling her some stuff about me as though nothing had happened. I think it went well because I got a "hahaha...blah blah blah" mail message right back. I'll see tomorrow if I get the picture she promised me and see if this practice run is worth closing.
Again thanks.
// cHeCksUm