PDA

View Full Version : sticking point

Chillout
12-20-2005, 01:43 AM
Hey fellow venusian artists ;)
I'm experiencing a bit of a sticking point - most of my openers tend to drag out, take to long, and I always have trouble transfering from my opener to my next routine/pattern, whatever that may be.
Any nice short openers you can offer? And any tips on 'changing the phase'?
-Chillout

Blinx
12-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Try the jealous girlfriend opener (http://www.theattractionforums.com/general-discussion/10928-jealous-girlfriend-opener.html) or the esp opener (dont like that 1 personally)

Rodzilla
12-20-2005, 02:00 AM
Chillout,
Don't worry about the length of your opener...Watch to target and obsticles. If they are paying attention...you're good...if your losing them, then your opener isn't interesting...The whole idea is to interact with them...your going to be doing most of the talking...you just need to be interesting and stimualte their emotions.
here's an example from www.bristol|||||||||
TATOO OPENER (unknown) Hey guys, would you ever get a Tattoo?
Here’s the deal…my nineteen-year-old sister wants to get her boyfriends name tattooed on her shoulder.
(no, no don't let her do it)
See that’s the problem she's really strong headed and when I tell her not to get the tattoo it just makes her want to get it even more. How do I deal with that and let her really know its mistake?

TooMuch
12-20-2005, 02:02 AM
WOW dude!
I'm in THAT PLACE TOO, I'm learning how to get from openers to next routines.
the funny thing is, it's raining today, that's why i'm not there using it in day-game :D
Anyway, To YOUR question, use jealous girlfriend, or " David Bowie " opener,
Spells opener... Do you know these?

Rusky
12-20-2005, 02:11 AM
Chillout and I used the jealous girlfriend opener (http://www.theattractionforums.com/general-discussion/10928-jealous-girlfriend-opener.html) today, and it was too long.
Personally, I like to use the "who lies more, men or women" opener, because it is short and can then lead into Style's "two kisses" opener or C vs U smiles. If you dont know these openers, let me or Chillout know and we can reiterate it for you.
Keep the advice coming, :)
Rusky

Blinx
12-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Could some1 give me like a quick explaination of C's vs U's, when i read it i kinda didnt get it, so a quick explaination would be cool.

Rusky
12-20-2005, 02:24 AM
No worries Blinx,
I'll write it as a conversation, actually one Chillout had earlier today. Before I begin, I should tell you that I think this is best used as material, rather than an opener.
Chillout, following on from opener such as the "nose wiggle": "My cousin is a model and she has this theory about different shaped smiles. Smile again for me"
Girl: 'smiles'
Chillout: "You have a 'C' shaped (or 'U' shaped) smile. 'C' is when your teeth kind of make a flat line at the front, a wide row of teeth. 'U' is when your teeth slope backwards a lot into your mouth, so not as many teeth can be seen. If you look at the cover of magazines, all the models have 'C' shaped smiles. It makes them seem more friendly. My cousin had her mouth surgically changed to make it into a 'C' just to be more friendly."
From here, add further comments about her smile, or move into new material.
Good luck,
Rusky

Blinx
12-20-2005, 02:29 AM
Yea thats cool, doubt i'll use that 1 though..probably only if i run out of shit to say. But thanx dude.

Rusky
12-20-2005, 02:33 AM
Yeh, it's not for everyone.
Each to their own I guess. Personal material is usually the best.
Good luck,
Rusky

Unique
12-20-2005, 02:47 AM
Hey Blinx, to be honest if you wana know CvsU's try Bristol|||||||||, however so many ppl are complaining about that routine, i'd just try another one, plenty around.
U

Chillout
12-20-2005, 02:50 AM
WOW dude!
I'm in THAT PLACE TOO, I'm learning how to get from openers to next routines.
the funny thing is, it's raining today, that's why i'm not there using it in day-game :D
Anyway, To YOUR question, use jealous girlfriend, or " David Bowie " opener,
Spells opener... Do you know these?
Yeah i use the jealous gf, but I dont know if it is too long... Do you really reckon that if the girls are still attentive then its ok? Cos at the moment they are, i guess, but it just seems as if i ramble a bit. The best thing i can think of atm is jsut to practice...

OrNaMent
12-20-2005, 08:54 AM
K you said your problem was that it took too long and you wanted to move onto other stuff i think....well you need to be in CONTROL of the conversation
So, if your opinion opener is going forever, just interrupt and say
"so how do you guys know each other"
or
do the best friends test....thats what i do following my opener and they love it...it gives a great opportunity to neg also.
goodluck, and dont let them control the conversation

Rodzilla
12-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Guys, the C's and V's is great neg...The HB is giving you attitudeor shit tests you...you blow it off and stare at her mouth...then say, "Smile again" with this concerned look on your face...She smiles and you say, "oh"...pause...she's like "WTF?" You say you've got a U shape smile...She'll be all, "????" So now you go into the routine...my ex girlfriend had this theory....
Here's the routine:
This one is AWESOME if you're sarging strippers and models. It's also completely true.
Style: Smile again for me.
HB: um, okay.
Style (to wing): See, she's a U.
HB: ????
Style: I dated a girl who wanted to be a pop star. And she had a theory that people with U-shaped smiles were perceived as unfriendly. And people with C-shaped smiles were perceived as friendly.
HB: So what's a U then?
Style: A U is when your teeth go straight back in your mouth (can add "kind of like a horse" if she's a SHB). A C is when there's a big row of pearly whites in the front. And to my ex, it was more than a theory. She actually got her teeth surgically reshaped from a U to a C.
HB: No way.
Style: And she had me go look at pictures of like Christina Aguilera, who is a U, and Britney Spears, who is a C. Look at the cover of Us or any magazine, and you'll see that it's always a C smile on the cover.
From here, me and the target start inspecting the teeth of random strangers looking for the perfect C or U. It's fun.
Style
The Chistina A. comment is key cause everyone thinks she's a ho...
This is a great neg...and a fun game of looking around the room with your target...