PDA

View Full Version : AMOG strategy (not tactics)

obie
12-20-2005, 12:59 AM
So I read TDs library posts on AMOGs and they are full of incredible tactics. However, I am not sure about the strategy of AMOG game. Is there some kind of overarching structure for AMOG game, like the M3 structure for HB game?
This is fascinating. Sometimes you play HB game only, sometimes you play AMOG game, and sometimes you are really playing both at once w/ spillovers from one to the other and back. TDs field report about his sarge w/ the dude whose girlfriend he stole is interesting on so many levels. I am totally in awe of the guy.
Any insights about the structure of the AMOG game?

OrNaMent
12-20-2005, 07:21 PM
extremely strong realities that are hard to break down

Masters
12-20-2005, 07:56 PM
So I read TDs library posts on AMOGs and they are full of incredible tactics. However, I am not sure about the strategy of AMOG game. Is there some kind of overarching structure for AMOG game, like the M3 structure for HB game?
This is fascinating. Sometimes you play HB game only, sometimes you play AMOG game, and sometimes you are really playing both at once w/ spillovers from one to the other and back. TDs field report about his sarge w/ the dude whose girlfriend he stole is interesting on so many levels. I am totally in awe of the guy.
Any insights about the structure of the AMOG game?
TD has some great articles. However, based on Style's book and what other community members have said it appears that TD doesn't quite live up to his stories. I'd take the info and use it and practice it. However, I wouldn't praise the guy as awe inspiring.
Regarding your question about whether or not there is a structured step by step system to AMOGing? I don't think there is one. Actually, to me this sounds groundbreaking. If you developed this type of system I think you could create a name for your self.