PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh

The Don of Beaver
04-2007-01, 02:53 PM
Hey, I'm looking for mentors/wings around the pittsburgh area.

DonFelice
06-2007-24, 03:30 PM
Hi!
Somebody from Pittsburgh here who wants to go clubbing and sarging?
I'm 23 and an international student - most of the other students are either under 21 or already married and I not a big fan of going to clubs on my own :)
Felix

Plasma
08-2007-16, 08:11 AM
Hello,
I will be back to the University of Pittsburgh to attend the fall and spring semesters. I've been in "the game" for a couple of months now and sarging is always alot more fun with other people. If any of you would like to go out and practice game. Let me know: dansisson07@yahoo.com

Materials:

Neil Strauss's "the game"
Mystery and lovedrop's "The Mystery Method: How to get beautiful women into bed"
The 5 dvd encylclopedia set (Mystery Method)

Peace and goodluck in your gaming
-Dan

cazz
08-2007-25, 11:19 AM
Hey, guys!

I'm from the Pitt area, and I'm looking to sarge with some guys who know what they're doing. Sounds like this may be good. I've been working alone for awhile, but I think it's time to "team it up."

I'm familiar with the VA Handbook, MM book, the 5 DVD encyclopedia, Magic Bullets, Mehow's new book, and Style's THE GAME.

Let's roll!

Cazz

Cazz2000@gmail.com

The_Slip
08-2007-29, 12:52 PM
i wouldn't mind sarging in Oakland. Pitt's campus is pretty target rich, and not just at the bars. could we possibly get a sarging group together? i live in the dormont area, but i love sarging in new places so i'm willing to go pretty much anywhere in the city and around. let me know!

macsareback
08-2007-31, 07:33 PM
Hey my bro goes to Pitt, his cell is 4128055780. He has read some of the stuff but he'll need to be an apprentice and be shown some stuff. Besides it'd be good for him to practice. If I didn't have a gf I'd be a wing.

Plasma
08-2007-31, 10:02 PM
alright cool. I'll get ahold of him. Just went to a house party tonight to practice pick-up but the music was way to fuckin loud. Trying to find good venues but all the frat parties basically have the same setting. Its difficult to run solid game over the dance music. Fun nonetheless :p. Anyone else interested? Message me.

macsareback
09-2007-02, 10:39 AM
If you go to frat parties go to Kappa Sig, he's a brother there and he can get you into some sets since he knows some of the women that are there, builds comfort, trust etc. Plus if you guys go over the material ahead of time he can use DHV stuff about accomplishments and bs like that for you.

Plasma
09-2007-02, 12:27 PM
Thanks were probably going to hit his frat tonight. Gonna watch the 5 disk encyclopedia ed. of the mystery method first. Should be fun tonight :p

Bro Rob
09-2007-03, 06:52 PM
Count me in, I live like 40 minutes north of pgh but I'm almost always up for gaming and in robinson everyday. I'm just about done with the mystery method and I for sure need some practise.

SwordJunkie
09-2007-07, 11:56 AM
Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to pick up, but I'm learning quick. I need some guys to roll with who know what they're doing (tired of going out alone or getting DLVed by my AFC friends). I'm up for going out just about any Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights, and I'll be 21 tomorrow, so bars/clubs are another option. Hit me up.

macsareback
09-2007-08, 06:52 AM
just give my bro a call and the dude who made this thread, they're wings at the moment but I'm sure they'll help . his number is in the first page

Plasma
09-2007-08, 09:53 AM
For those of you still interested in winging Pittsburgh. Email me at dansisson07@yahoo.com. We will primarily be sarging around University of Pittsburgh. I do have the 5 encylclopedia dvds on the mystery method, "magic bullets", "The venusian Arts handbook" and "the game"; so for those of you interested in improving your game you can use the material I have.

TheUnknown
10-2007-19, 02:07 PM
Hey, I sent ya an email to your yahoo account. I live in Robinson and have a few ideas to take the game to a whole new level in our area, hit me up and lets do this...

Versailles
12-2007-04, 09:42 PM
DJ-in-training needs some new buds in the big city. I am very outgoing and love picking-up women.

Moving there soon, and would like to correspond before I get over there.

-V

www.myspace.com/the_real_deal7 (http://www.myspace.com/the_real_deal7)

Plasma
02-2008-05, 11:57 AM
We are looking for a 3rd person to live with. With that said, we want someone who is involved in pick-up for obvious reasons (no cockblocking etc.).

Description of place: 2 streets down from the biggest party street on Pitt campus, full basement (great for the occasional party), hardwood floors, kitchen, living room, 3 approx. equal-sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom, parking lot, etc. With a 3rd roommate it would be $333 + utilities.
Lease is for September 08/September 09.

The place is such a great place for pick-up that we decided to sign without a 3rd roommate because it really is that good of a location. Bounce places include nearby: bars, coffee shops, small fast-food joints, etc.

If you are interested in meeting up to go sarging or to talk about the place please email me at dansisson07@yahoo.com

camaczikill
02-2008-05, 05:56 PM
i am interested in sarging but don't need a place to live

i live like 30 min north of pittsburgh.

I'm pretty new to this and don't really know what i'm doing so much so far, but am willing to learn

JSharp
02-2008-14, 03:58 PM
Hey man, first off it's Pittsburgh with an "h" at the end lol, so anyways, my 2 friends and I just started getting into the game a few months ago, done some sets, browsed material and stuff and we're always looking for more people to either go out with or just share ideas with, so if you're still interested just hit me up on aim: justintime779

Determination
04-2008-14, 06:08 PM
Was just checking to see if anyone is into this in the area. I live in Syracuse but go back every so often on Saturdays. I've been in this for awhile and am just looking to practice winging if nothing else when I come back. Will be back at the end of April for the entire week. No AA and have closed a LOT! Also, you don't have to worry about AMOG's around me.

SCHOTS
05-2008-02, 08:42 PM
I got to Pitt and live in Pittsburgh. I'm looking for a mentor or wings to talk shop with, provide motivation, reframing, whatever. Hit me up at role_dem_bones@yahoo.com

GO PENS

Shannn
05-2008-20, 06:29 PM
Fellow sargers, hit me up at artist1337@live.com Be prepared to go out this weekend. 21+

nrh0904
06-2008-03, 05:04 AM
Hit me up at nrh0904@hotmail.com pittsburgh players.

PlainGrayTee
09-2008-22, 04:16 PM
Is anyone in Pittsburgh still looking for fellow wingmen, or possible teachers? A friend of mine and I are starting to teach others about the Game. We have great locations in Southside and Northshore for sarging. If anyone is new and wants to tag along on missions, hit me up.

-NATL (<-- my real Name)

PlainGrayTee
09-2008-25, 02:47 PM
I tried to register but it didn't work. Where are you guys meeting up this weekend? Maybe I'll run into you.

DSLupus
09-2008-26, 09:45 PM
You'll have to let me know when I can find you guys next. The last month hasn't been kind to me, and I think that finally making some progress in my game would work miracles in improving my mood.

SwordJunkie
09-2008-27, 08:05 AM
Hey guys,

If you want to catch up with us in Pittsburgh, then join the Pittsburgh Social Network. For real. We all post as to where we're going out, and someone is going out just about every night. If the site won't let you register, it is because you are doing something wrong. So just follow the instructions carefully and you'll be a member in no time!

DSLupus
09-2008-27, 05:43 PM
So just follow the instructions carefully and you'll be a member in no time!

That's the thing. We can't even click on the register button until we've met one of you in person. That puts me in a bit of a catch 22 position.

I have a couple of days this week that I'm open, so if any of you are reading this just send me a PM and see if we can set something up.

EDIT: Nevermind about that register button thing. Turns out my character count in the goals field was a few short of the minimum. Got it fixed.

siroptimus
11-2008-18, 09:06 PM
Recently got out of a marriage, living in Beaver county, could benefit from some real-life experience/teaching but right now I really have none.

sly7
01-2009-24, 11:18 AM
i live south of pittsburgh but there isn't much of a community here. im just looking to meet up with someone and go out. im relatively to this but im willing to put the time in to learn. anyway my email is listed below.

kersheythetruth2@yahoo.com

TraumaER
06-2010-11, 02:32 PM
I would like to meet up with someone(s) in the Pittsburgh area to go out with. I think we can improve both of our games. PM me if interested.

tecks6x
07-2010-19, 12:02 PM
Hey all, just looking for some other people to go out with in the Pittsburgh area. PM me if your interested.

Duncan MacLeod
09-2010-02, 07:10 AM
I'm looking to go out this weekend (labor day weekend) in the Burgh. If anyone is interested PM me.

Plasma
09-2010-19, 04:02 PM
I go to Pitt and I plan to start going out 5+ times a week.. I plan to do Thursday, Friday & Saturday night game. During the week I like to day game in Oakland. Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I was in the game for a year awhile back and then I girlfriended a girl through cold approach just as I started to get better. I had been with her for 2 years and she just broke up with me last month. Been tough but I've been going out a lot regardless. I'm not beyond using routines but I don't want to troll around the club talking about tactics. I'd much rather go out with high energy and meet girls than circle the club discussing openers and routines. Let me know if you'd like to day game or night game.

DonaldDuck
11-2010-03, 04:33 PM
Since moving to Pittsburgh I've been looking to practice becoming good at pickup (mostly on the Southside). I don't know many people here and the few I do know don't seem to be into pickup like I am. I'm looking to meet new friends and to find like-minded people to hang out with. If anyone wants to hang out and practice bar/club game, I'm definitely interested in making friends.

tecks6x
01-2011-18, 01:28 AM
Hey guys, I live around the Greensburg/ Monroeville area and i'm looking for people to work with. I've been in the game for about 3+ years and I've been to a bootcamp. I'm trying to go out 3-4 days a week with people who seriously want to get good at this. My email is tecks6x@yahoo.com. Hit me up if your interested.

IcemanPUA
06-2011-25, 08:12 PM
Hey guys, the names Iceman and I am a total AFC looking to move into the game for the first time. I know next to nothing but I am rapidly accumulating information and I'd love to find some guys in the burg to show me how to work in the field. hit up my PM box if you are interested, even if you aren't exactly in Pittsburgh I could travel a little if it means sarging with a fun wing.

Thanks all,

Ice

Zeke434
09-2011-13, 07:42 PM
Since moving to Pittsburgh I've been looking to practice becoming good at pickup (mostly on the Southside). I don't know many people here and the few I do know don't seem to be into pickup like I am. I'm looking to meet new friends and to find like-minded people to hang out with. If anyone wants to hang out and practice bar/club game, I'm definitely interested in making friends.

Similar situation, looking to make friends and do work

PureHavoc
01-2013-16, 05:56 AM
If anyone reads this, we have a group going in Pittsburgh. PM me to be added to our private Facebook group. We communicate through there usually. Everyone is welcome. We have people ranging from 8 years experience to complete newbies. A few have taken bootcamps or have gone to conferences. We usually go out to Southside weekly, but sometimes change it up.