PDA

View Full Version : New Help with an opener....seriously!!

mchv10
12-19-2005, 08:59 PM
hey guys i need help with an opener!!! Like ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Ok well im goin to school tomorrow and im in high school. i need to do an opener on a girl. basically jsut saying HI. I can say the hi part but wat should i say after with a conversation?? what would be good to talk about to get to know her if there isnt that much time. kinda just a quick hi and something to get me set off on the right foot.

Rodzilla
12-19-2005, 09:09 PM
I don't know mchv10. I think it's illegal for me to help you pick up underage girls...
check this out. www.bristol|||||||||

shweeny666
12-20-2005, 07:16 AM
say hi
i noticed your shirt blah blah
where u get it
ok thanks
nice talking to you
it wont get you laid ffs but its kinda an okay opener
why dont you buy Thundercats art of approaching
i have it
why dont you email me and i'll copy and paste the extract he talks about from the book, just a few pages from the book where he talks about this situation
my email is shweeny666@hotmail.com
just e mail me asking for the pages on opening up in that situation - make sure you say its you ''mchv10''

ridick
12-21-2005, 04:43 AM
Use the C shape vs U shape routine on her.
Start with time constraint then....
Say to her "There's something I've been meaning to say to you but I'm not sure your ready to hear it!"
Her: "What?"
You: "Its about your smile!"
Her: "What about it!"
Then go into the routine. Reverse the ending on her. Give her the bad girl smile. Then say "But I know your not a bad girl".
She may say "How do you know?"
You: I can sense it.
Good, she's taking the bait. That will be an IOI.
Then say "That's why I'm no good for you."
Then tease her with the "How many 9's are there between 1 - 100? Routine.
When she hits you for teasing her don't forget tell her "Hands off this shit ain't free you know!"
If things are going well do the Cube.
Lets us know how you go.
Ridick

cassian
12-21-2005, 04:55 AM
Use the C shape vs U shape routine on her.
Start with time constraint then....
Say to her "There's something I've been meaning to say to you but I'm not sure your ready to hear it!"
Her: "What?"
You: "Its about your smile!"
Her: "What about it!"
Then go into the routine. Reverse the ending on her. Give her the bad girl smile. Then say "But I know your not a bad girl".
She may say "How do you know?"
You: I can sense it.
Good, she's taking the bait. That will be an IOI.
Then say "That's why I'm no good for you."
Then tease her with the "How many 9's are there between 1 - 100? Routine.
When she hits you for teasing her don't forget tell her "Hands off this shit ain't free you know!"
If things are going well do the Cube.
Lets us know how you go.
Ridick
I think if you try what Ridick has sugested you will shit it in, just practice the basic material to yourself first....then just go for it....no mater what, it will be 80% better than anything you have tried before.
CASSIAN

Unique
12-21-2005, 05:51 AM
High school...
Endless supply of chicks,...
What you waiting for, do your homework on PU and if you screw up with one girl, jump back into the everlasting flow of more HB's...
C'mon dude, this is killer oppurtunity
Keep us posted
U

flipz1234
12-21-2005, 07:34 AM
I don't know about you guys but, this joke is f#ing hilarious to me. I will post later if I get slapped. :D
You: Did you know that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower?
Her: No
You: The other 7% sing
Her: Oh yeah?
You: And do you know what they sing?
Her: No, what?
You: Oh you must be one of the girls that masturbates then.
Her: HAHAHA

Blinx
12-21-2005, 07:48 AM
LOL, Thats a good joke...but the response ur guna get depends on the girl u approach with it
If shes insecure u probably will get slapped.
Good Luck:)

Lothario
12-21-2005, 07:53 AM
Oh shit, that's funny.
I'm gonna use that after the opener when she's in the qualification stage.
~DeVill

haz
12-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Dude,
what you basically asked is:
" How do I pick up this chick? "
What are you doing on this board? Read up!!

cassian
12-21-2005, 08:46 PM
That is a funny one, more of a pick up line than a opener....
But I have used it already on a co-worker....she laughed!!
CASSIAN

Rodzilla
12-22-2005, 01:21 AM
That's a classic from www.bristol|||||||||

flipz1234
12-22-2005, 03:46 AM
For those who haven't tried that joke... do it. I got nothing but good results from it. Ussally leading into more sexual stories and jokes.

Blinx
12-22-2005, 04:20 AM
For those who haven't tried that joke... do it. I got nothing but good results from it. Ussally leading into more sexual stories and jokes.
Did u use it has an opener?

flipz1234
12-22-2005, 04:38 AM
mostly right after an opener, but I did use it once as an opener. I got a laugh and pushed to another story right away. I think it went something to the extent of "Hey guys I heard the the coolest fact about women today. Tell me if you agree... 93% of all women masturbate in the shower (not waiting for the reasponse) the other 7% sing. Do you know what they sing. wait for response... What? Oh... so you guys must be part of the 93%. Nice! then they laughed and I pushed on.
I am not much of a writer so you guys will have to bear with me for a while.