PDA

View Full Version : Question about this text message...

CarllraC
03-13-2007, 05:02 PM
So I went out with this girl from online last night. It was the first meetup. We spent an hour talking... I gave her light kino and ran a bunch of C&F. She kino'd back at least once, and I hugged her goodbye with plans to call her after she gets back from her trip next week.

Anyway, this morning, she texts me:

"Just wanted to say thanks for last night, it was really great to laugh that much"

My take aways are:

1) She's interested. To text me the next morning after only an hour of conversation seems significant.
2) I have to watch out for LJBF - make sure she doesn't see me as a clown, but as a potential lover. I did SOI her so she knows I'm interested as more than friends, but I need to watch this.

Overaell, I think it was a good thing. Your thoughts?

Legion5
03-13-2007, 05:52 PM
You need to make out at the first isolation to set the tone of the relationship or you'll be LJBF'ed I guess I'll consider this isolation.

Do it or you're gone it's called an escalation window, just do it.

Nemisis
03-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Yeh whats the line from Riker is it? No its Style actually I think.

He sets the frame from the rip, and after attraction has been established and its a day 2 or 3 and things may be lagging sexually, he says something like:

"I think its really important when I meet someone to get to know them. And to REALLY know a person, I have to know them on 3 levels, emotionally, spiritually, and PHYSICALLY. I can't persue anything with a women unless all those elements are being fullfilled. And the physical part for me is something I like to get out of the way. Because if it things are going well between 2 people, and they are clicking, I think its important that they naturally get comfortable with themselves on a physical level too"

Thats not exactly how he say is if anyone know the exact line feel free to post it. Im gonna see if I can find it but I think its a good line to use to set the frame RIGHT NOW with her, and let her know you control the frame, not her.

Alpha Electro
03-13-2007, 09:50 PM
I would personally do a kiss close at this stage (although it might be a little bit late), and the next time I see her, do what Nemisis said.

But you need to know yourself whether it's more appropriate to kiss her (Mystery's kiss close or something relevant) or be a bit more upfront, skipping the kiss that you missed out on your first date, and telling her about the physical part of a relationship...