PDA

View Full Version : Help is needed

Neo
12-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey all
I've been in the community for a while now though i am still relatively new to field testing new techniques. I've got a problem with this hot friend of mine that i want, but she shows no romantic interest. How can i escalate to a more serious relationship;). Any info on this will help greatly
Peace, Neo

Masters
12-19-2005, 04:20 PM
So pretty much you're asking us to explain everything about Pick Up to you?
Read the sticky at the top of this forum.
Then:
Attract, Build Comfort, and Seduce her.
I think someone wrote a book on this, maybe another poster can find a link for you? :D
Find your sticking points, then ask us specific questions.

Neo
12-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Sorry my fault for not being specific enough...
Well ive built up comfort for well considerably longer than the 10hrs considering i have known this girl for years and i want to know whether the same rules to follow into seduction apply or whether i should just leave and move on??

OrNaMent
12-19-2005, 04:42 PM
friends mode is next to impossible to get out of...see how she reacts to kino escalation though

Masters
12-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Seduction and Pick Up is geared towards meeting and seducing strangers. This is easier to do because these people have no idea who you really are or what you're really like. With friends who have known you for years you can't just walk up and come off as the bad boy, alpha, or sexy bitch you want them to see you as. If you want to use The Game on a long time friend you have to first change her perception of you before you ever seduce her, unless she's already showing you IOI's. You can build her interest in you by using little psych games like the cube and trust tests but you can't use C & F right off the bat without building that into the personality she's use to feeling from you.
I suggest start making your self more interesting. Ask her out some afternoon and start from there. Learn routines that build interest and involve kino. After you see her in a friends setting take her out at night some time to do something fun. Learn DHV and how to plant impressions of your self into her mind. If this girl has never showed interest in you before and she knows you, its probably because you aren't interesting in that way to her. So make your self interesting to her. She needs a reason to want to be more than friends. You should be hearing from her "Wow, I never knew you were like this"

Rodzilla
12-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Ever tried being honest with her? Shit, you've know her for ten years man...Look deeply into her right eye...shut up and be quiet while you do it...she'll ask you WTF? Ask her if she wants to kiss you. Run the kiss test from M3 and kiss her! Then pull the rug out from under her with," oh, I've been thinking about that for a long time, I thought it would be different." "here, kiss me again"

Karrelin
12-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Neo,
Jealousy is your best shot of breaking through into friends with benefits. She has known you for years. You need to change her perception of you.
1) Get a girlfriend, or go out with at least 3 other girls, it doesn't matter in what context. Start confiding in your target how sexy, hot and fun all of these other girls are in detail and about the wild fun you are having. At the same time tell her you appreciate the fact she is a buddy and can tell her these things and sometimes you even forget she is a girl. Treat her like your sister.
2) If possible be seen by her in social circles with other HB's, even if you aren't with them, she won't know the difference.
3) get a haircut, start dressing better, make plans and then flake on her, make yourself scarce.
if you can get her jealous, you can get her, if not you will probably have more fun and meet someone else anyway
-Karrelin

Trix
12-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey Neo..
It's gona be difficult if that girl has already sloted you in the LJBF (Lets Just Be Friends) zone. Its easier to use that girl friend as social proof to get other hot chicks... Usually if you HAVE to get that particular girl, you've already lost the game because you've given her the higher status & shes the prize. your probably comin across too nice. It is possible to change her mind about you but its hard work & youve got to way up if its worth it. I don't know wot level your at but im asuming ur new to this. This is wot I would do...
When ur with her be Cocky & funny ( If your unsure on C&F read David Deangelo Double Your Dating) Stop doing the ''Nice Guy'' things. Act as if ur the PRIZE!!! Make sure your Body language is together & ur cool & confident in ur own skin, DON'T tollerate bad behaviour from her like you wouldn't from an unattractive girl.. I could go on all day here.. & do the obvious like do the best with ur looks, Be clean & presentable..& make sure ur belt matched ur shoes!!!
Keep me posted dude...
...TriX...

polarize
12-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Ever tried being honest with her? Shit, you've know her for ten years man...Look deeply into her right eye...shut up and be quiet while you do it...she'll ask you WTF? Ask her if she wants to kiss you.
Dude, no! When you're in the friend zone this type of direct take-it-like-a-man shit does not work. You want to build a new personality in her mind from the ground up. Start with this...
1) Talk to her about other girls you're seeing
2) Greatly reduce your interactions with her. If you see her 4x per week, make it 1x.
3) Be generally dismissive of her, get distracted quickly when she's talking, talk to other girls in front of her.
This is a long-term strategy man. What you really want to do is let go of this girl and go find 10 others to game. You won't though, because...I know, I know...this one is special.

Rusky
12-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Hey all
I've been in the community for a while now though i am still relatively new to field testing new techniques. I've got a problem with this hot friend of mine that i want, but she shows no romantic interest. How can i escalate to a more serious relationship;). Any info on this will help greatly
Peace, Neo
Hey Neo,
I've been having the same trouble as you. What I reckon you should do (i'm trying this at the moment) is to freeze her out. Completely. If she starts to call you, then that's an IOI. Don't respond, or respond dismissively. Eventually she will beg for your attention.
Like Karrelin said, jealousy is the key here. If she arranges to meet with you, bring another girl along, someone hot.
Hope the advice helps, I'll let you know if it works for me.
Rusky

Masters
12-20-2005, 08:42 PM
I suggest taking my advice. It worked on my current girlfriend.
when you hear "Wow, i mean im not insulting you, but.. when I first met you I never thought you were like this. *smiles provocatively*"

Hey Neo,
I've been having the same trouble as you. What I reckon you should do (i'm trying this at the moment) is to freeze her out. Completely. If she starts to call you, then that's an IOI. Don't respond, or respond dismissively. Eventually she will beg for your attention.
Like Karrelin said, jealousy is the key here. If she arranges to meet with you, bring another girl along, someone hot.
Hope the advice helps, I'll let you know if it works for me.
Rusky

Gentle
12-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Neo,
Jealousy is your best shot of breaking through into friends with benefits. She has known you for years. You need to change her perception of you.
1) Get a girlfriend, or go out with at least 3 other girls, it doesn't matter in what context. Start confiding in your target how sexy, hot and fun all of these other girls are in detail and about the wild fun you are having. At the same time tell her you appreciate the fact she is a buddy and can tell her these things and sometimes you even forget she is a girl. Treat her like your sister.
2) If possible be seen by her in social circles with other HB's, even if you aren't with them, she won't know the difference.
3) get a haircut, start dressing better, make plans and then flake on her, make yourself scarce.
if you can get her jealous, you can get her, if not you will probably have more fun and meet someone else anyway
-Karrelin
I agree with this completely. In my humble opinion this is a winning approach.

Masters
12-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Karrelin is spot on too!

Neo,
-Karrelin

obie
12-20-2005, 08:50 PM
I am coming to the conclusion that the solution to every problem that guys have with women is to just go out, perfect your game, and meet new women.
Everything from one-itis, to breakups, to anything that I can think of has the same cure

TrueStory
12-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Neo, when you get this girl, let us know, because I've been trying to figure out the same shit.
I think Karrelin is right

Fresno Smooth
12-21-2005, 12:16 AM
neo your ship has gone out and sunk
if your friends with her thats probably all your gonna be if she hasnt shown the interest
dont sweat it thoguh we have all been there

Rusky
12-21-2005, 03:25 AM
I suggest taking my advice. It worked on my current girlfriend.
when you hear "Wow, i mean im not insulting you, but.. when I first met you I never thought you were like this. *smiles provocatively*"
Thanks for the advice Masters,
I'll let you know how it goes.
Cheers,
Rusky