testesttest

OrNaMent
12-19-2005, 12:28 PM
cocky and funny...goodluck

Masters
12-19-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm new to this whole thing.
Me too :D
CF = Cocky Funny. This can help you not come off as Gay.
You have this down man... you are in the right mindset. This is a battle field and you are preparing your self for contingencies! I look forward to reading your FR.

Hey Guys,
I'm new to this whole thing. A bit of background: I've been studying Psychology in college for 3 and a half years now, been fascinated by NLP, SS, magic, mentalism and hypnotism since my first year. I bought The Game last friday, read it in 3 days, now I'm reading venusian arts (started last night, nearly finished) and i contacted my hometown lair and I'm going on my first sarge tonight with a rAFC who's been in the game for a year and says he at least kcloses every time he goes out. I'm real excited about meeting him and watching him work. I actually don't have much AA, I used to work for a door to door commision based sales company and that pretty much knocked all that negativity out of me (interestingly, it was very much based on NLP strategies and I have one useful pattern called 'turning negs' and its basically a process for shifting someone's negative frame into a positive one - i'll post it here when i have more time). My field name is Severin based on the Velvet Underground song 'Venus in Vurs'. It has a kind of gothic feel to it which I like because I'm going mildly gothic for my peacock.
I've been lurking here over the past few days and I love most of the posts I read, i find them very helpful and interesting. Some groups in the PUA community seem to get a lot of AMOG negativity going on so I'm happy to see that the energy state here is chunk-up fun, sparkly and interested.
Here are some notes I've made for tonights game:
Openers: Jealous Girlfriend, Santa-Claus (a personal opener about should children be told about santa claus cuz my friend said when she has children she's not going to lie to them)
Time Constraints: i'm open to my spontenaity on this one, so they come off as congruent as possible - mostly playing off my wing..
Negs: Scrunchy nose, nice hair, is it natural?, comfortable shoes, you blink alot, try smiling it makes you look less miserable (reserved only for hardcore HBs who are giving me a fuck off attitude)
Isolate: yes ladder into cube game
DHVs: self hynosis pattern (a personal one - very simple & effective, i'll post it soon), a variation on the burning man festival, 2 nested loops with time distortion that i've written myself for more congruency (values elicitations: connection, we were destined to meet, love, spirituality, fluffy chick crack stuff)
My expected sticking points are opening with too high energy and coming off as gay (solved by calibration through heavy fielding)
Ok thats all.. I'll post with a FR tomorrow. Real excited.. I'm getting the adreniline rush already! I'm gonna mostly work on my A1 & A2 tonite, maybe going for a name close. I might also try some crash & burn games just to brake through to the don't give a fuck side. There is no failure, only feedback.
Just one question: what does C & F mean?
Thanks,
Severin

silverback
12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this whole thing. A bit of background: I've been studying Psychology in college for 3 and a half years now, been fascinated by NLP, SS, magic, mentalism and hypnotism since my first year. I bought The Game last friday, read it in 3 days, now I'm reading venusian arts (started last night, nearly finished) and i contacted my hometown lair and I'm going on my first sarge tonight with a rAFC who's been in the game for a year and says he at least kcloses every time he goes out. I'm real excited about meeting him and watching him work. I actually don't have much AA, I used to work for a door to door commision based sales company and that pretty much knocked all that negativity out of me (interestingly, it was very much based on NLP strategies and I have one useful pattern called 'turning negs' and its basically a process for shifting someone's negative frame into a positive one - i'll post it here when i have more time). My field name is Severin based on the Velvet Underground song 'Venus in Vurs'. It has a kind of gothic feel to it which I like because I'm going mildly gothic for my peacock.
I've been lurking here over the past few days and I love most of the posts I read, i find them very helpful and interesting. Some groups in the PUA community seem to get a lot of AMOG negativity going on so I'm happy to see that the energy state here is chunk-up fun, sparkly and interested.
Here are some notes I've made for tonights game:
Openers: Jealous Girlfriend, Santa-Claus (a personal opener about should children be told about santa claus cuz my friend said when she has children she's not going to lie to them)
Time Constraints: i'm open to my spontenaity on this one, so they come off as congruent as possible - mostly playing off my wing..
Negs: Scrunchy nose, nice hair, is it natural?, comfortable shoes, you blink alot, try smiling it makes you look less miserable (reserved only for hardcore HBs who are giving me a fuck off attitude)
Isolate: yes ladder into cube game
DHVs: self hynosis pattern (a personal one - very simple & effective, i'll post it soon), a variation on the burning man festival, 2 nested loops with time distortion that i've written myself for more congruency (values elicitations: connection, we were destined to meet, love, spirituality, fluffy chick crack stuff)
My expected sticking points are opening with too high energy and coming off as gay (solved by calibration through heavy fielding)
Ok thats all.. I'll post with a FR tomorrow. Real excited.. I'm getting the adreniline rush already! I'm gonna mostly work on my A1 & A2 tonite, maybe going for a name close. I might also try some crash & burn games just to brake through to the don't give a fuck side. There is no failure, only feedback.
Just one question: what does C & F mean?
Thanks,
Severin
I want a FR by Wednesday.

Severin_
12-19-2005, 05:43 PM
testesttste