PDA

View Full Version : WHat happens after THE GAME?

Enigmaz
12-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Last night I finished reading the game. I thought it was superb. The way he just changes your point of view and shows how he feels at every moment is astounding. BUt after reading throught the whole book I'm still wondering what happpened to everyone in there, specially Style and mystery. What is Style doing with his life after Proyect Hollywood??? and what happened to Mystery, and Tyler Durden, and Papa?? Can you guys fill me in on some o that stuff. I wanted to discuss the book a bit more, but Spoilers are evil. I think every aspiring PUA NEEDS to read this book: The Game.

MinDFreeZ
12-19-2005, 10:39 AM
read "Acknowledgements"
... after the glossary.. it starts with "Where are they now?"
and tells where they are... now... :P

metalbox80007
12-19-2005, 10:41 AM
At the very end of the book, Style has that info in a couple of pages.

Masters
12-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Here's an update for you:
Style's is living with Lisa in LA. Courtney Love lives with them too I think via some strange court order.
Mystery lives in Las Vegas now and I don't think he's married or engaged, however I'm not positive on this one. Mystery hosts special bootcamps in LV now and from what I read is working on his Magic. Mystery made Savoy his CEO of MM.
Tyler is still with RSD and I think Papa is too. Tyler posts on mASF from time to time still.

Last night I finished reading the game. I thought it was superb. The way he just changes your point of view and shows how he feels at every moment is astounding. BUt after reading throught the whole book I'm still wondering what happpened to everyone in there, specially Style and mystery. What is Style doing with his life after Proyect Hollywood??? and what happened to Mystery, and Tyler Durden, and Papa?? Can you guys fill me in on some o that stuff. I wanted to discuss the book a bit more, but Spoilers are evil. I think every aspiring PUA NEEDS to read this book: The Game.

Enigmaz
12-19-2005, 01:07 PM
I already read the acknowledgements, I'm not that stupid, jaja. Any other info would be great. Oh and BTW, is style still working on his PUA skills or involved in the community in any way? (just wondering) Thanks for your replies guys.

Masters
12-19-2005, 01:13 PM
The stuff I mentioned isn't in the game I believe.
Style has hosted a special bootcamp for 5 guys who were chosen to "Carry on" Style's knowledge. I'm not sure how successful this idea is.. and honestly it sounds like it will go no where to me.
Style has done three conference calls with guys from around the world. The first call had 300 people, the second 500, and the third 700. Style was going to stop contributing to the community past writing his own books but because of the interest in Style's new "Annihilation Method", pretty much he's coined his own method like Mystery has, Style is considering further options of releasing material.

I already read the acknowledgements, I'm not that stupid, jaja. Any other info would be great. Oh and BTW, is style still working on his PUA skills or involved in the community in any way? (just wondering) Thanks for your replies guys.