PDA

View Full Version : Frames

athlete
02-19-2007, 10:37 AM
I've read a lot in this community about changing your frame. The problem for me is that so far i haven't come across any way of doing this. Merely thinking to myself that i'm the prize and i'm higher value than the girl doesn't change my perception of the situation and hence i guess doesn't change my frame. Is there a mental exercise to do that helps to change your frame? Or a method to follow?

Thanks, a.

emevol
02-19-2007, 10:43 AM
I've writed some "lines" such as 'I'm always the coolest guy around' to a paper. It's taped on the ceiling. I read it every time when I go to bed.

Ringer
02-19-2007, 11:25 AM
You can always pretend to play a role, if you don't have a deep inner confidence. Pretend you are a rockstar. Pretend you are Mystery. Have the confidence, the style and the swagger. Act accordingly.

rarefied5
02-19-2007, 03:51 PM
a good frame will make or break your game. What i do before i know im going out for a big night partying or what not. I never immediately concern my self with "im gonna get laid, or im gonna get my self some action tonight" If you give yourself the mindset of you just wanting to go out and have fun no matter what happens, your better off. It always gets me in a good mood to think of past fun experiences or stories, whether it involves hooking up or not, the choice is yours. Just tell yourself that your gonna have fun tonight or today no matter what the consequences.

Ringer
02-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I agree. I find if I'm thinking too much about a particular situation before I've even left my house, I'll usually cane it on a run for a while to clear my mind, have a shower and THEN go out. Makes the mind much clearer.

Probably going to have to do that this Wednesday

imarugbyball
02-19-2007, 04:36 PM
there is a good book on this called: how to be an alpha male. Its by John alexander i think.
It has some dating advice which isnt as good as mysteries and some dressing advice which is kinda suck as the book is liek 2-3 years old.
It Does have some great shit on posture and self hypnosis and other crap that helps you control the frame.