PDA

View Full Version : Guys hitting on your girl

SLOcarAddict
02-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Alright, at last! I have the girl that I shot for a year ago when I first read The Game.

Now that I have her, I know I don't have to worry about her cheating on me or anything with the other guys. But - I'm having trouble controlling the situation enough that the other guys who have known her for years, and have been stuck in the 'friend zone', are if nothing else irritating me.

The only thing I really can do is friend them, unless I'm missing something else that would make them realize that I am the amog.

Nemisis
02-16-2007, 11:25 PM
Alright, at last! I have the girl that I shot for a year ago when I first read The Game.

Now that I have her, I know I don't have to worry about her cheating on me or anything with the other guys. But - I'm having trouble controlling the situation enough that the other guys who have known her for years, and have been stuck in the 'friend zone', are if nothing else irritating me.

The only thing I really can do is friend them, unless I'm missing something else that would make them realize that I am the amog.

You've in a way blindly conveyed that you are not the amog.
Because you used the word "control" pertaining to a situation you should realize is not in your control.
Last thing you want to do is systematically alter any past relations she may have had with men. That is a sure red flag for neediness, and incertitude towards the foundation you have created with her that you displaya lack faith in.
I think your problem is your overall *life grid*.(susan jeffers)
When in a relationship theres inevitable negative side affects like dependency, neediness, (to meet each others needs) etc.

Your *life grid* seems to be overwhelmlingly dominated by this relationship alone. While there are at least 7 or 8 other major factors that should compose t his grid, (friends, work, school, social life, etc) your need to control this aspect of the grid shows you need not to even attempt to do so.

Ime, I would get more involved in other affairs of your personal life and take a few steps back from this current relationship. Start sacrificing relationship time for social time with guy friends or things that show her you have a life and priorities and that *ITS HER JOB* to attempt to dominate this grid, not your job by trying to sever her relationships with male friends.

This is something you simply deal with by not dealing with at all. Once she realizes you have a balanced life and that shes not your #1 priority she will manufacture ways to gain more value in your life (if you've properly established baseline attraction and boundaries to begin)
Otherwise, the inevitable will occur. And she may possibly persue further relations with other guys at which point you punish her by cutting of any influence shes ever had in your life.
Sometimes the best way to *control things in life, is to NOT DO SHIT and just let things happen.
I suggest you go out right now start missing some of her phone calls. You may lack options in your life that have you overlyconcerned with the few things you do have, thus becoming a surefire recipe to sabatoge anything good that did exist between you two.

Another words. be cool, dont give a fuck. That true amog.

mild_seven
02-17-2007, 03:14 AM
The best thing you can possibly do is not give a fuck about the other guys. If you do give a fuck, act like you don't. I have never been dumped by a girlfriend in my life, and it's because I simply don't need the girl. I like her, but I don't need her. That increases my value.

Girls sometimes need space to talk with other guys. They enjoy the IOIs they get, and it gives them confidence to know they could have that guy if they wanted. If you make her feel bad about that self-cofidence boost she'll resent you. But if you give the girl space and are unreactive, she'll come back to you and bang your brains out instead of that other dude's.

SLOcarAddict
02-17-2007, 04:05 AM
Forget it really, it was a hypothetical so I don't even really know how to turn this question back towards what I was trying to get out of it.

Rereading the post I can see how someone might think that I've been actually shooting for this certain girl - but nay, I met her a week and a half ago - not enough time for me to devote my life around her.

I posted this right before I was about to hang out with her and a couple of her guy friends from home and yeah - the idea that they might be flirting with her in front of me occurred - so that was my question as to how to deal with that. Cause seriously there are not that many girls I drive four hours to see and are just friends.

OMouse
02-17-2007, 09:04 AM
mild_seven, that's good advice. I would add that you should just engage in some great conversation with them. Put less focus on her.

squ1d
02-17-2007, 09:47 AM
What if you hook up with the girl in the bar, and when you're giving her space and talking to your friends another dude comes to talk to her?

Do you AMOG him?

Just wondering because thats what I did yesterday.. It felt right at the time, and she was all over me...

Anyone?

dagger
02-17-2007, 02:22 PM
What if you hook up with the girl in the bar, and when you're giving her space and talking to your friends another dude comes to talk to her?

Do you AMOG him?

Just wondering because thats what I did yesterday.. It felt right at the time, and she was all over me...

Anyone?

at that time, yes i would amog him. you don't have a developed relationship with her so she's not vested in you yet. she would have no trouble leaving with him rather than you. just don't be possessive.

she will be watching and judging you on how you interact with them. there is no need to overtly amog these guys, just be cool with them. just because they are her friends from home doesn't mean she's banging them, so don't get jealous or insecure. chances are that probably has some history with some or all of them (random drunk hookup, maybe a whim fuck, that sort of thing...) but you have to be secure about your value. if she wanted one of them she would be with him, not with you.

good luck and take care,

OMouse
02-17-2007, 03:37 PM
You need to watch out for the guy that's the best/really-close friend. I got shit from that. This girl that I met on Monday likes her friend and she found out on Friday that he likes her. Shitty because we were making out on Tuesday too.

You do have to be secure, but keep that tiny paranoid voice in the back of your head alive, it can pay off someday.

dagger
02-17-2007, 04:27 PM
You need to watch out for the guy that's the best/really-close friend. I got shit from that.

if you have a bad feeling about someone then take him out with some bf-destroyer type material. the trick is to get her to the realization that you have greater value/he has less by indirect suggestion. you need to lessen his value in her eyes and then she will see his actions as pathetic and weak.

its dirty and manipulative, but it works.

good luck and take care,

squ1d
02-17-2007, 06:31 PM
at that time, yes i would amog him. you don't have a developed relationship with her so she's not vested in you yet. she would have no trouble leaving with him rather than you. just don't be possessive.

she will be watching and judging you on how you interact with them. there is no need to overtly amog these guys, just be cool with them. just because they are her friends from home doesn't mean she's banging them, so don't get jealous or insecure. chances are that probably has some history with some or all of them (random drunk hookup, maybe a whim fuck, that sort of thing...) but you have to be secure about your value. if she wanted one of them she would be with him, not with you.

good luck and take care,

Yea man I just introduced myself with a better body language, and a strong tonality so he was totally blown by me..
And it wasn't a friend, was a random dude from the club.

Btw, I did a field report on this night and the 2Day because I just got blurred out, mind to check it out dude? ;)

Thanks!!!

OMouse
02-17-2007, 07:06 PM
dagger, that's some good advice. I wish I had read up on that bf-destroying stuff.

Thanks!

Machination
02-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Remember, maintaining a relationship and gaming a girl are two completely different methods. Think about all those really cute girls who have dorky, ugly, nerdy boyfriends. Think about how they go out to clubs and get hit on by guys who are naturals and can game the shit out of any normal girl. Think about how they never cheat. While a lot of you guys may be skeptical, these girls exist, and they're more common that not. Why do they stick with the losers, you ask? Because they've been really good boyfriends, they're loyal, they're attentive, they expose themselves emotionally, they spoil them, all that stuff. While I cant comment on your relationship, I will say you cannot forget to be a good boyfriend. Even if you play the jerk role and she has to complain about you to these other guys, buying her flowers, staying in and watching a movie with her, cuddling, making her cocoa, and all that stuff will resonate louder than anything those other guys can do. These other chumps can hit on her all they want, but if you know that you're the shit in her mind, you have nothing to worry about.

SLOcarAddict
02-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Haha, I'm glad I did a follow up post cause the rest of the advice was definently a lot more like what I was looking for and I'm glad someone else got to work in their own problem ontop. Bf-destroyer type stuff is exactly the kind of material I'm looking for.

I know I have this girl on lock, I played my opening game great and I knew right at the point where I could turn her into the needy girl that I just get with or the invested type that turns into a passionate relationship. I of course picked the second option and am very happy with it, don't think I've ever came across a chick that hits more of my attraction switches - and that she actually realizes the games we are playing with each other - it just makes me that much more attracted to her.

As for her guy friends, even though I feel like I was kinda isolated with my girl last night - I just got a text from my girl saying 'oh, and my friends think your cool' so I guess I must have done something right.

Why am I interested in reading up on bf-destroyer stuff? Because I like the game for what it is, a game - and it is something I want to master.