PDA

View Full Version : draft: the importance of the pack

dagger
02-15-2007, 08:32 PM
this is a draft, hoping to get some feedback so that i can whip this into a post on group game theory. input is appreciated

I find that having wings—good, solid, reliable, savvy wings, and plenty of them—is essential for getting upper tier ho’s. I think the reason for this is because they get hit on by a ton of loners and freaks, but if they see a group of guys who are really tight, secure, and comfortable with each other they desire to be a part of that group; that bond. Who doesn’t…?

having the right wings is only one part of the equation though, having the right strategy to employ those wings is just as important.

There are different levels of the pack mentality, but all strategies lead back to working and relying on your group, so choose them carefully. You must actually be tight with them or else your lack of comfort will transmit insincerity/insecurity.

The Lone Wolf:

I like working solo—I don’t feel so much pressure to make the kill so I don’t have aa. This is how I prefer to work: I break off from the pack. Then I pick and choose at will, sliding through the shadows with a sly glance and the demur poise of a top predator. When she spots me i go into the set. quickly I single out my target and isolate. I know it’s not long before her herd returns to defend her, so I have to make the kill fast. Quickly kino escalate and pull her in. Make out, close, get her number, and return to pack. venue bounce. this should not take more than 20 minutes.

send her some text teases. Call her back in a few days and tease. Talk again later in the week and get her to bring her crew out to meet mine. I always bring back some for my pack. This works in my favor because if she’s out with a group of her friends and yours and everyone is having a great time it’s reason enough for her to fuck you—you have all of the social proof and the nods from her friends that you need. Sure you can try this the first night, but the success ratio is much higher if you have it planned out with your boys and everyone has their mind right.

The Alpha Wolf:

“The other pack members respect their positions and follow their leadership in almost all things, The alpha wolves are usually the ones to make decisions for the pack when the group should go out to hunt or move from one place to another.
The other Pack members all have positions in the hierarchy inferior to those of the alpha male. The young adult wolves...have their own special roles under the leadership ….”

(from http://www.wolfweb.com/facts-pack.html )

This is how I wind up working most of the time. I choose one of my strongest wings and we mark our targets. One goes into the set directly and opens his target, then bounces to the rest of the group making sure everyone gets addressed. He’s getting them in the mood to talk to guys and warming them up, but not too much. He gets them slightly pumped and then lets them cool slightly, that’s when the wing comes in from the side and redirects. (“are you hitting on my boyfriend? Hands off thweety…!”) he breaks the downward momentum and redirects the groups attention towards himself. This is when the first man goes back to his target and isolates/escalates. Others from the pack can now follow in suit, exactly as the number 2 man did. They should be joking with them and developing comfort with them, but NOT isolating or else the prey catch on or even worse there will be one odd girl out who ruins it for everyone. The other pack members are there to run interference while the number 1 makes the kill and sets it out for later. Again, he calls her during the week and teases/temps, and then gets her to come out with a friend or two that weekend. Get her out with her friends and work the group dynamic, it keep things spontaneous and again it proofs you.

The Pack Attack:

This is probably the least successful situation to be in, ratio-wise, but it happens to everyone once in a while. You’re out with a pack of 8+. There’s no way all of these guys can go into set at once. There’s no way even half of them are getting laid or closing that night—there just aren’t that many large sets they can take on.

A good strategy is to bounce the targets between wings. watch lioness’ hunt on animal planet sometime: they use short sprints where they chase the prey down in a progression, handing prey off from one predator to another until finally it wears and one of the hunters makes a kill. It’s the same thing here--get a game going (“pass the mint”, “guess who’s not wearing his ring*”, “who’s got the special underwear on”, and so on) where by they’re only exposed to each wing briefly. He pumps her/their state and gets them to bounce through the pack. Get them talking to as many guys in your group in small groups or 1-on-1's as you can, eventually a girl will click with someone. large groups of guys can be intimidating; bring other girls into the set too, so it doesn’t look like a bunch of creepy dudes preying on a small group of girls.

All three of these tactics have been field tested by yours truly. I don’t take credit for inventing them, just this way of thinking about them. My only disclaimer is that I am not the most eloquent writer, so feedback and criticism is appreciated.

*-credit to face’s field report from 13.feb.07, that’s an excellent example

Good luck and take care,

AFChimp
02-15-2007, 08:54 PM
I have alot of friends who are good with women but suck when it comes to winging.

SinductiveX
02-15-2007, 09:32 PM
I loved this post, I had to save it in notepad as a text file, I really liked it.

SinductiveX

Ringer
02-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Really interesting stuff.

I don't have a wingman right now; I just have my normal friends and they don't really get it, so I usually end of going off sarging on my own. I'm trying to get some wings together though, and sort something out ASAP. As you say, dagger, I feel getting a solid group of wings who truly understand the game together is going to be crucial to taking it to the next step.

dagger
02-16-2007, 07:32 PM
working my follow up for "lone wolf" in 20 minutes with a great wing. swooped her last week and got her to pull a friend for my boy at the last minute. we have our minds right, our plan down, and we're ready to kick it. will let you know how it goes.

good luck and take care,

Smoothlatinkid
02-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Great post, Dagger. After our spirited debate, it's good to see, it's good to see you're a brother with vision.

The Alpha Wolf group theory is an IDEAL condition, but IMO, getting all your guys on the same page to have it working like you do in your example (which is some second-coming, Dream Team shit) would require a group of skilled PUAs from the community.

While naturals can make things work on a two-on-two basis, complex group technique requires a certain amount of selflessness and TEAM thought, and frankly, most naturals are either out for self, don't want to exert the effort, or can't grasp the concept, because they are naturals (and aren't versed in structure and technique like those of us here.)

One of my goals this year is to build a sick tight clique this year. One of the most difficult (and sometimes fruitless) efforts is to get non-community wings onto the same page. Pulling the one-off is easy---it's why I often sarge alone.

But group theory--like you've detailed here---is like BRANDING. Every new night, every member brings in new chicks and their corresponding social circles. It does a lot of the early steps for you.

It's the difference between working to make money...and making your money work for you.

dagger
02-17-2007, 09:59 AM
getting everyone on the same page is indeed the toughest step, especially with non-community guys. they think they know better than you and that this stuff is retarded. don't explain everything to them, just talk with them and ask them to follow along. once they start getting laid regularly they fall in line. you can get naturals to fall in too, but it also depends on the guy.

"getting your money to work for you" slk

exactly...you just have to return the favor to your boys. its not hard to do and you get back plenty in return.

btw-last night went almost exactly to plan. i didn't bang her, but we worked as a team and she was all over me...

good luck and take care,